Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Blu71
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Blu71
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Blu71 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 am

I’ve just realised that I may have got the capitalisation wrong on my application to join the servers, i.e. Blu71 instead of BLU71. Will this make any difference to me being accepted?
Cheers

Cracker1151
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Cracker 1151

Postby Cracker1151 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:02 am

Sorry for the delay. It has been a busy week. I would not think it would matter. If you haven't already, under "join" look for "how to join the Mobius groups for Xbox. You'll see red text that says Mobius player registration sheet. Be sure to do that one as well.
Xbox GT: Cracker 1151
Order of Mobius (OOMX)

Laundryman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Laundryman
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Laundryman » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:19 am

Greetings, fellow Commanders!

I'm Laundryman both in-game and in Discord, and I'm just started the game around two weeks ago so there's a lot of in-game terms and mechanics I have yet to learn. Having lots of fun flying with an Xbox controller (feels a bit like Ace Combat, but with addition of vertical thruster input).

I'd like to meet up with PVE-minded folks who could play around evenings (generally 20:30 - 23:30) +8 GMT/UTC but I'll have more time to play on weekends. I'm usually either hunting pirates or grinding (just reached Imperial Duke rank, will be grinding for Feds next but need cash).

Hope to see you in-game! o7

Blu71
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Blu71

Postby Blu71 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:05 am

Thanks Cracker. The form is completed and friend invite sent (can’t remember the guy’s name) on Xbox. It looks like they accept the friend invites every 7 days, hopefully today will be my day.
I’m aware that it’s all volunteers so I’ll be patient.

Davie3ff
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DAVIE_BOY-1975
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Davie3ff » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:09 pm

Greetings CMDRs

I'm Davie age 46 from NE Scotland
In game I am CMDR Davie_Boy_1975

I've been playing Elite since Frontier came out many years ago
Was playing on PC for a bit, now on PS4, I usually play solo but would like to meet up with other players in game.

I'm just waiting on being accepted in to Mobius, no hurry 8-)

Look forward to seeing you guys in the black

101-100-010
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 101-100-010

Postby 101-100-010 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:57 pm

Hello,

I'm CMDR. 101-100-010.
Yeah, I know... I was pretty surprised too when this name was accepted after what-felt-like-dozens of previous tries. :roll:

Well, I've been playing for some time now, but avoided open due to all these ganker Pappnasen. Of course, I'd still appreciate to play with others and that's why the idea of this PVE group feels quite appealing to me.
Usually, I like to fly around in my tiny ships while the large vessels stay in their garage and collect dust on their giant spoilers. Actually, the Viper Mk4 is one of my favourites. Though, I plan to go for some exploration (to the core and returning via one of the spiral arms) and I guess for that I'll use the Anaconda.
But then the current CG also seems to be quite entertaining... So much to do. :)

Cormac
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shaniel Nightglare

Postby Cormac » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:25 pm

07, i'm Sven, callsign Cormac Aers, with my alter ego Shaniel Nightglare as an ingame Avatar.

Currently at a meagre 127+ hours ingame, returning after a long period of absence (around 4 years), trying to get back into the game after finaly getting a decent flightstick (and hopfully a quick replacement of the throttle)

Still a pure Newb, i'm currently looking at PvE for safty first, but even after getting the hang of the game, i'm sure to still prefere PvE over PvP (but wouldn't shy away from a PvP chalange, but as a change of pace, not as a norm).

Currently flying a Diamonback Explorer as a Combat ship, and please, do not ask me why o choose a DBX over anything else at that time, it may have something to do with availability, price or lack of information.

Hope to see/hear from many of you
Cormac out

Chris Ravenwing
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chris Ravenwing

Postby Chris Ravenwing » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:24 am

Howdy all, CMDR Ravenwing, Chris Ravenwing here.

First played Elite Dangerous years ago, then lost interest. Came back a little under a month ago now and have roped in a couple of my friends to play also. Hoping to occasionally run into fellow CMDRs out in space and have some nice times.

I'm from the NE US, age 30. Usually play in the mornings since I work nights. Anyways, looking forward to meeting some of you out there! O7

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Hello - I've been playing for a few years still hanging in and having fun. Been a bit of a Nomadic game lifestyle for me the last few months. Willing to help when I can, have gun will travel.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

sloker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mazor Rackam

Postby sloker » Mon May 03, 2021 7:14 pm

Greetings CMDRs!

I'm Steve, in game CMDR Mazor Rackam, and have been playing Elite since March 15, 2021 (so, less than 2 months). I come from Star Citizen, where I got bored waiting for more gameplay content and decided to give Elite a try. So far I've really enjoyed the game and am looking forward to the Odyssey release - I participated in the alpha and had a blast. I've been playing almost exclusively in Solo as I'm totally paranoid about getting ganked in Open. What I miss the most about SC is seeing real people, and so I've decided to give Mobius a try (application submitted, pending approval). I'm looking forward to seeing you all in game!

Return to “Introductions”