Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
EL_Berto
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EL_Berto
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby EL_Berto » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:26 am

Good day cmdr's

You can find me ingame as cmdr EL_Berto. Longtime sim enthousiast from Belgium. I joined this group because I prefer to play with others instead of against. Just give a shout in game and I probably join the shenanigans or help you out.

See you in space!

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS

Postby Saberius » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:38 am

EL_Berto wrote:Good day cmdr's

You can find me ingame as cmdr EL_Berto. Longtime sim enthousiast from Belgium. I joined this group because I prefer to play with others instead of against. Just give a shout in game and I probably join the shenanigans or help you out.

See you in space!

Hi CMDR,
for some reason the game admin account for MOBIUS PVE EURASIA could not add you to the group, I think it approved a friend request and will try again shortly.

Hang in there (we're expecting teething problems due to the game updates)

TheTOshow
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TheTOshow86
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby TheTOshow » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Hello!! Names Travis.

CMDR- TheTOshow86 (PS4)

I'm 30yrs from Dallas, Texas. Pretty new to the game but am enjoying it immensely.

I'm actually having some difficulties joining the group in-game. I joined up about 3 days ago, followed each instruction, made the necessary friend requests within the PSN Network... But the group is not appearing for me when I open the game, I have the correct account befriended. I'm not sure if I'm still waiting on something? I got the initial email after filling out the application on this site but I have never received an email afterwards confirming anything (not sure if you all send those or not).

I apologize for posting this here. I tried to find a way to contact an admin directly but could not seem to figure out how. I appreciate any help! Thanks!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:23 am

TheTOshow wrote:Hello!! Names Travis.

CMDR- TheTOshow86 (PS4)

I'm actually having some difficulties joining the group in-game. I joined up about 3 days ago, followed each instruction, made the necessary friend requests within the PSN Network... But the group is not appearing for me when I open the game, I have the correct account befriended. I'm not sure if I'm still waiting on something? I got the initial email after filling out the application on this site but I have never received an email afterwards confirming anything (not sure if you all send those or not).

Hello CMDR TheTOshow86
Did you request to join as per instructions on our join page?

If so you'll be added soon, applications can take some time due to the Admins havin' also RL tasks
If not, be sure to check the above link and verify you get a confirmation email when your application is sent.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

TheTOshow
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TheTOshow86

Postby TheTOshow » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:37 am

Thanks! I was able to get it worked out yesterday. Apparently the group admin had to send the requests manually due to some issue within the game itself. I appreciate the response. Thank you!

Gurka_Warrior
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gurka_Warrior

Postby Gurka_Warrior » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:52 am

In game name: Gurka_Warrior

Currently Flying: Asp Explorer , Exploration level Pathfinder, Federal Corvette/Mamba Combat level Master, Trade level Tycoon

I enjoy the combat in conflict zones, haz Rez, hi res etc all pve, zero experience in pvp and only interested in defensive pvp in case I get jumped. I want to group with other players for mission coop activity and now that squadrons is out I am looking for a large group of pve players to fly with. Preparing to play in open soon.

PvP does not interest me at this time because I spent a long time earning money in this game doing missions and collecting bounties and don’t feel like throwing it away on rebuys from pvp. Started playing less than 1 year ago and I work full time 5-6 days a week in the Auro Sector as a Production Team Leader in Canada. I’m also a dad/ husband and almost 50.

I play on a ps4 pro with a hotas setup and mic and love this game. Played Eve Online for 3 years in 0.0 where pvp was always present. Looking forward to meeting and playing with other cmdrs in wings / squadrons for pve activity.

Fly safe and see you in the black!

R3d_dawn87
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: R3D_Dawn

Postby R3d_dawn87 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:31 am

Hello

R3D_Dawn here just made the account on the elitepve site though i am an old player have been with mobius since a long time. I am in both mobius and mobius PVE ingame group and on inara.cz with the order of the mobius and just sent a req. to join the order of the mobius squadron in game nice to see you all 07

Drem1305
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Drem1305

Postby Drem1305 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Player with some experience who has yet to find my niche in Elite Dangerous. Previous XBox player with ability to play on all platforms. I have dabbled in most things PVE and tend to enjoy combat the most but also engage in mining and trade often. Team oriented pilot and social gamer looking forward to supporting Mobius in the BGS. Please feel free to ad me and wing up some time.

Diego Thule
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Diego Thule

Postby Diego Thule » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Hello all,

CMDR Dar'Kheran here, I am completely new to Elite Dangerous and was glad to see that someone created a PVE group. ED's one of those games ive been wanting to play for a couple years now but have been busy with others. I have alot to learn, and hopefully this will be a great place to do so along with some other CMDR's rather than just solo play. Ive formerly played MMO's like EVE Online, and im an off and on flight simmer in everything from casual Xplane to militaristic DCS. Elite's a more laid back experience for me though so I play with a xbox controller vs my stick and track IR setup. Might have to give it a try once before I knock it completely though :P

Look forward to seeing you guys/gals amongst the stars, o7

CMDR Dar'Kheran

Cistunac
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cistunac

Postby Cistunac » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi everybody, CMDR Cistunac here, learning about this PvE group was great news for me. I mostly avoided playing with others...

I am 49 yo from Rijeka, Croatia, I work in shipping, practice tai chi and do some meditation and I love games. Playing for only a couple of months.
Current vessel: Diamondback Explorer,

Return to “Introductions”