Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Jannok
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jannok
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Jannok » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:58 pm

PC player here

I've always liked flight sims and have played pretty much all of the Ace Combats since they came out. I only discovered Elite Dangerous within the last month but I've racked about 130 hours so far. Playing on the oculus rift, so its pretty cool playing in VR. Hit me up if I can help with co-op or anything.

Currently flying: Alliance Chieftain

JohnHexxus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: John Hexxus

Postby JohnHexxus » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:49 pm

CMD John Hexxus here from Argentina, Earth, Sol system. Pleasure to meet you

TitanX
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Saturnus13
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby TitanX » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Hello, everyone Commander Saturnus13 from Ps4 communion. Nice to meet you all

ubit
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ubit1964
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby ubit » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi,
i fly under the name ubit1964 on XBox and 1964 is the year of my birth. After a little while i am playing E:D again and i have ordered a Thrustmaster HOTAS One which should arrive Wednesday.

Currently i am most of my time fighting in HazRes to increase my combat rank. Currently i am "dangerous". When i reach Deadly i will stop fighting for some time to increase my Trade rank where i am currently Tycoon. Goal for this year: Reach Elite in all 3 Rankings.

Ciao, Udo

Rich DeBlasio
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rich DeBlasio

Postby Rich DeBlasio » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Cmdr Rich DeBlasio - originally from Calgary, Alberta, Canada in the Sol system but currently stationed on the edge of Li Yong Rui space taking it to the alliance (REBEL SCUM). Looking forward to seeing you guys n' gals out there, if you see me, fire me a message, my comms are always open o7

Camdrom
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Camdron

Postby Camdrom » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello All

Owned the game since release but not played it properly until last few weeks and guess what I fell in love with the game.

Come across your group whilst searching the web.

Forum name of Camdrom, Game name of CMDR Camdrom. RL name Stephan(not steven)

Well I hope to see you all around wing together and have fun :D

Mosr
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mosr

Postby Mosr » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:57 am

CMDR Mosr. Been floating in the black solo for a couple months. Started with bounty hunting and bought a viper mk3. Continued with bounties until I could afford a dolphin. After the dolphin, I took one passenger 26k/ly across the galaxy with my 22ly jump range and no AMFUs. Suffice to say that it was a painful way to learn about module malfunctions.

After the dolphin, I purchased an Orca and stuck to taking multiple parties around the bubble to see the sights. I recently acquired an FDL, but traded it for a python because I like the multipurpose better.

I've never flown in a wing, but am happy to hop into my python and help out if needed.
Last edited by Mosr on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shardhhajain23
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Shardhhajain23 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:03 am

Hello I am Shradhha Jain from India I am much interested to play the elite games happy to join this forum and meet all the elitepve memberes.

Xynan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xynan

Postby Xynan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 am

Hey Everyone, I'm Robert from Oregon. I'm a new commander starting to understand the game. I wanted to move from the solo gameplay to online gameplay but had not interest in PvP so here I am. I look forward to flying with you.

Democritus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: P Williams

Postby Democritus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:46 am

Greetings to my comrades in Mobius.
Old Elite player back from the 80's when I was a kid, loved it then, and love it now.
I'm terrible at PvP, and to be honest, the game is just too big for me to be remotely interested in that form of gaming, Elite for me is a form of relaxation that I pick up when I need to (which is a lot lol).
I've been playing Elite Dangerous for 3 years now so i'm well established with my Vette and Type 10 Defender and ranked at Deadly/Elite/Pioneer.
If anyone needs a wingman for missions or just company in the black, msg me in game. (I'm here to make friends).
A Side note to our moderators and creators of Mobius, sorry for the beaucracy in my application since January, I failed to see ''Register'' for PC user's and thought just ''request join'' in game was enough to join.

See you all around a neutron star some where ;)

Return to “Introductions”