Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
elixer88
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Elixer88
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby elixer88 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 pm

CMDR Elixer88, standing by!

Fairly new to the game (~40 hours), but I'm loving it! Played with my brother a few times, but he isn't on much / is playing with other friends, so I'm usually on Solo.
I know space is lonely, but knowing there is a 0% chance of running into someone is... Well, boring. And I don't feel like getting blown to bits by some griefer in a Conda. :lol:

Signed up yesterday, so hopefully I'll see you in space soon!

CUTLASS-1979
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CUTLASS-1979

Postby CUTLASS-1979 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Hello All,
Cmdr CUTlASS-1979 here.

Been playing Elite for about 3 months. I'm an old school pc space sim gamer, X-wing and such :D

Haven't been playing pc for years, went the console route.

I'm taking a break from my Fed rank grind so you'll find me and my Beluga running passengers out of the damaged stations in the Pleiades.

Lektu
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lektu
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Lektu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi all.

Commander Lektu here, flying from Barcelona (Spain).

I used to play the old Wing Commander, and some combat simulators (F-15 Strike Eagle III, F-117A Nighthawk, etc.), but it's been literally decades. To say I'm rusty is like saying the galaxy is not small after all: true, if a bit of an understatement.

I've only played a couple of missions in E:D, so I'm like totally a newbie. I still scratch every spaceport I try to land to, and get fined if no worse... I'll get better, I hope :roll:

I'm not opposed to playing in a PvP setup... occassionally. Most days, I want to enjoy the game and neither spoil it for anyone nor have mine spoiled. I'm the kind of guy who gravitates toward lawful good characters in D&D, and most other games and activities. So it's quite natural for me to prefer a nice, welcoming PvE environment to the dog-eats-dog world of PvP.

Much talking, and not enough flying, so I'll stop here.

Godspeed,
Juanma

smee_ger_ac
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: smee ger ac

Postby smee_ger_ac » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:50 am

Hi my in game name is smee ger ac,
I live in Germany (Aachen), enjoy flight, tank and space simulations, also Team play.
I don't trade slaves or hunt civilians, more a peaceful player listening to good music and enjoy the view.
I quite for several month playing Elite Dangerous and hope to have here much more fun than in solo play.

cmdr_eddsoo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: eddsoo

hello fellow cmdr's

Postby cmdr_eddsoo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:05 pm

cmdr_eddsoo is talking to you.
I am a new commander in our beautiful universe.
I am also a peaceful guy, the only fights i have done is to defend my self.
For now i only did some community missions, run exploring missions, explore for my self and sometimes sightseeing missions.

Always in open play and maybe we can meet some they in the big and empty universe and explore together or goof around a little.

so I say goodbye for the moment and wish you a safe journey.
may the frame shift drive be with you.

luckydog
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Luckydog

Postby luckydog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Hi to all of you out there in ED land. I’ve been playing for about 4 months now and am to the point where I want to get a group of 3-4 people together to beat up on a few thargoids. I tried it solo and that didn’t end well, so hoping a couple of wingmates will improve the odds. I plan to try with my engineered Python, so hoping to find others with a similar level ship.

I play on a PC with VR, so my preference is verbal comms instead of text chat. My commander name is Luckydog and I’m in the U.S. east coast time zone. I play nights and weekends. Let me know if you’re interested in joining in.

Anzacwookie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Anzacwookie

Postby Anzacwookie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:32 pm

Gday Mobius !
I’m an older Aussie gamer, used to play the original Elite on the C64 back in the 80’s lol, where I would eagerly wait the 40 mins or so for the game to load up on the tape deck :)

Well looks like they’ve made a few improvements since then, and I’m having a blast trying to relearn the game. It’s a bit of a steep learning curve, but the advice here on the forums and YouTube has got me a few early ships ( type 6, Cobra 3, Viper) and about 20 mil so far.

Thanks so much for the invite and hope to see someone out there!

o7

Pygmaeus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Pygmaeus

Postby Pygmaeus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 am

Hello all, I go by Pygmaeus.I have been playing E.D since the xbox one beta and switched over to VR on the PC about a year ago. After years of open play a recent rash of PVP murdering A-holes got me looking for a better option than solo, and Im am glad I did

I hope to see you all out there

Cannock
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cannock

Postby Cannock » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:24 am

Hi,

Commander Cannock here :)

looking forward to flying with you all.

Currently using an Asp Explorer, but 8% shy of Baron so I can get my Clipper :)

Mainly trading, missions and a little exploration.

Currently in Ingamba system

See you in the void :)

Platonic wedgie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Platonic wedgie

Postby Platonic wedgie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello! CMDR Platonic Wedgie here from my cockpit in stormy Halifax Nova Scotia! Feeling the PvE vibes mostly because I’d rather make friends than enemies lol pretty new still. Only just got into dogfighting, was doing mostly exploring and trading before that. Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

Return to “Introductions”