Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
superbatprime
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: superbatprime
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby superbatprime » Tue May 01, 2018 4:24 am

Cmdr superbatprime reporting o7.

Old space sim junkie. Come from games like Evochron, Starshatter and Orbiter. This is the first time I've played an official Frontier version of Elite but I've played the heck out of the two open source clones, Oolite and Pioneer so I at least know somewhat how to fly that MKIII and how to give her an iron ass.

Playing on PS4, PSN: superbatprime feel free to add me.
Currently finishing my setup (HOTAS 4 arriving tomorrow) and about to start some rank grinding. I'm always up for any interesting group activities.

General Cycoces
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: General_Cycoces
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby General Cycoces » Tue May 01, 2018 4:34 am

Hello fellow CMDRs,
I am CMDR General_Cycoces and I've been playing this wonderful game for about a month now and it's amazing. I've been grinding away in "solo play" to get my bearings with everything and now I'm ready to go out and meet all the awesome CMDRs out there. Hope to see you all out there.

Ragneir
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ragneir
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Ragneir » Tue May 01, 2018 9:03 pm

Hello there!

CMDR Ragneir here, bought the game 30th of March, joined this group a week after, and since then I've managed to play something short of 250 hours lol, completely hooked.

I enjoy a PvE environment in my games, unless it's agreed PVP (Roleplaying reasons), and I came from the X3 franchise. Been playing mostly alone, hopefully I'll be able to make some friends around here!

See you in the void!

Jaxterix
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jaxterix

Postby Jaxterix » Fri May 04, 2018 5:00 am

Hello everyone!

I'm CMDR Jaxterix, I'm 51 years old, from Long Island, New York, USA. Although I'm relatively new to Elite Dangerous (started playing in early December 2017), I'm an old veteran of the original 1984 version, as well as the 1993 sequel (I still have that one in its original box). So I kinda picked up very fast how to make quick progress in this game.

I've been playing in open from day one, and my introduction to PvP was getting interdicted and blown up within seconds while flying a cargo/trading spec'd Asp Explorer in Eravate about 3 weeks after I started playing. I've gotten a bit better since then, and have made good progress in these 5 months, so I have a small but diverse fleet of ships at my disposal. I'm not sure that I'll stop playing in open, as I do somewhat enjoy the rush, and excitement of feeling in danger to be exposed to attack, however there are times when I do want to just trade or mine in peace, so this PVE only group serves as the perfect enviroment for some social interaction, while concentrating on trading/mining in peace.

Looking forward to meeting other CMDRs in there!

o7

Vinesse
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vinesse

Postby Vinesse » Fri May 04, 2018 8:16 am

CMDR Vinesse reporting to duty. Looking forward to playing more Euro Truck Simulator in Space.

Naukas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Naukas

Postby Naukas » Fri May 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Hey guys, CMDR Naukas here. Been playing the game for some weeks now and I'm really loving the depth of it! I'm a veteran of space games and gaming in general. Over 2k hs on Eve, but got tired of the Excel Simulator Online.

Anyway, looking for some cool people to hang out with online and maybe do some mischief :B

Cheers!
N

gath1968
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: gath1968

Postby gath1968 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello to all.
Been playing Elite a while, but don't generally get to play a lot at one time. I remember the original version from the 80s (yeah I'm a bit old). This game rocks!
I like playing with the rest of the world since this universe is easily big enough for all. I haven't had much trouble in open play (just a couple instances) but when I did it was really inconvenient. This seems to be the perfect solution =)
I'd like to make a bunch of friends. See you out there!

Trooper2010
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Trooper2010

Postby Trooper2010 » Sat May 05, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello everyone, I'm just looking for a community to enjoy this game with. I like playing the game with others, but wish to do it in more relaxed PvE setting. I live in the US and I am 25yrs old.

Whikke
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Whikke
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Whikke » Sun May 06, 2018 7:37 am

Hi everyone,
Since my game was ruined several times in open play by other players, I'm looking for a more safe environment to do some honest trading and exploring.
See you.

Roober the Stroober
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Roober the Stroober

Postby Roober the Stroober » Mon May 07, 2018 12:11 am

Jaxterix wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm CMDR Jaxterix, I'm 51 years old, from Long Island, New York, USA. Although I'm relatively new to Elite Dangerous (started playing in early December 2017), I'm an old veteran of the original 1984 version, as well as the 1993 sequel (I still have that one in its original box). So I kinda picked up very fast how to make quick progress in this game.

I've been playing in open from day one, and my introduction to PvP was getting interdicted and blown up within seconds while flying a cargo/trading spec'd Asp Explorer in Eravate about 3 weeks after I started playing. I've gotten a bit better since then, and have made good progress in these 5 months, so I have a small but diverse fleet of ships at my disposal. I'm not sure that I'll stop playing in open, as I do somewhat enjoy the rush, and excitement of feeling in danger to be exposed to attack, however there are times when I do want to just trade or mine in peace, so this PVE only group serves as the perfect enviroment for some social interaction, while concentrating on trading/mining in peace.

Looking forward to meeting other CMDRs in there!

o7

o7 Commander! I'm a vet of the original Elite game as well (C128). Docking was a real pain until you could afford the docking computer. I'm working my way to Mobia now to join up with OoM. It will probably take me a couple of weeks to get there. See you around... RtS
Roober the Stroober | Commanding Officer | 03-ASX "Pilgrim-5"

Return to “Introductions”