Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CMDR_Krusty23
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: krusty23
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby CMDR_Krusty23 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:56 am

Hi Commanders,

Cmdr Krusty23 here, I've been playing solo for a few weeks now amassed 15 Mil in credits bounty hunting, running boom data and cargo missions, also some trading. Currently based around Kremainn for the bounty in the RES using my nice Cobra MKIII seen here https://eddp.co/u/c66NVwgo

I am a Elite veteran as I start back on the ZX Spectrum 48k, later Frontier on an Atari ST!! :D

I want to venture out and do some exploring but not just in a NPC universe, not sure how it is in basic open play and don't fancy getting destroyed and griefed evey session.

Hopefully I be able to launch out this evening and see if bumb into (not literally) someone. ;)

SixHashBrowns
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: sixhashbrowns

Postby SixHashBrowns » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi all!

UK Xbox player here. (username is gamertag) I played the original Elite and bought E:D on PC at launch but didn't really get time to play at the time. I've recently picked up an xbox copy and am wishing I'd found the time to get into it before!

I requested to join Mobius as while i enjoy a bit of PvP from time to time I much prefer co-op/ collaborative play and find most online games have a slightly depressing number of griefers who just enjoy spoiling other people's fun.

Anyway! Currently flying an orange Python called Monty and trying to unlock some engineers, hope to see some of you in game in the future.

whizzie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Whizzie

Postby whizzie » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:52 am

Hi there,
Dutch guy, used to play Elite on the commodore 64 way back, then bought a PC version Frontier long time ago which was bad imho. Played E&B for as long as it lasted on the Westwood servers and then EVE, but a year ago I bought ED, and really started playing like a week or two ago.
Well that's it, my history... and I hope to find a lot of gamejoy with all of you....
So I requested to join Mobius, and hope to see you....
o7
Last edited by whizzie on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bioman62-spaten
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: bioman62-spaten

Postby bioman62-spaten » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:47 pm

bioman62-spaten. New to the game. Stilling learning to navigate. I am a high scool science teacher age 55 living in West Virginia. Cheers

Corrayas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Corrayas

Postby Corrayas » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Greetings CMDRs,

Player: Corrayas

Been playing E:D on and off for a couple or years now. Still feel like a noob at times :).

I heard about you fellows by watching some videos on YouTube, but can't recall exactly which one. As I am not much for PvP, the draw of a PvE only group sounded great. It's pretty cool to meet a fellow CMDR out in the black.

I run various ships, and always willing to help out.

See you in the black.

OtepCaprahircus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Otep Caprahircus

Postby OtepCaprahircus » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello Commanders!

Cmdr Otep Caprahircus here. I'm currently 26 years old, from Amsterdam, The Netherlands (UTC/GMT+1). Programmer for a living. Been playing Elite on PC for a while now and i'm glad I've found this group. Have been avoiding playing in open due to griefing / pvp. A friend of mine which I play with recommended me to join this group. I mostly enjoy doing exploration and trading, with some combat on the side, but i'm always up for new things. My combat experience so far is simply doing RES sites and a very little amount of piracy (PvE), which did not end that great for me...

My current setup is a cheap thrustmaster hotas thingy, which I might upgrade in the near future.

I look forward to flying with all of you.

o7

Seokjin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Seokjin

Postby Seokjin » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello!

I'm new to Elite but have been playing for a handful of hours. Just was able to afford my first ASP explorer and am working to kit it out. I found out about this group after having some just plain not fun times in open and it's so lonely in solo. Haha. I love to trade and explore where I can and I'm hoping to build a good ship for exploring so I can get out of the bubble ASAP. Hopefully will run into some of you all!

lsitongia
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sitongia
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby lsitongia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:06 pm

CMDR Sitongia here. I generally don't play games, but I'm a space and Sci-Fi buff and when I heard about ED and working in VR, I had to dive in. I built up a tower PC with the recommended H/W, got an Oculus and I'm in. Such an awesome experience.

I prefer PvE because I'm not hear to fight people. I really like the story lines of exploration and cooperation. Okay, so you might have to do some shooting. I'm prepared to defend myself.

Hopesfall
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hopesfall

Postby Hopesfall » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:41 am

Heyo,

Hopesfall here and in game. A couple friends and myself bought ED(without Horizons) just to check out and see if we liked it. We are all now about 100 hoursish in and loving it. We have been playing private group with just our little group, although we would like to play more with other people. Chose PvE because I've played too many MMORPGs and ganked too many low level or new characters for my own good. Older now and realized it just ruins peoples experience.

Kinglemo2000
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kinglemo2000

Postby Kinglemo2000 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello Cmdr Kinglemo2000 here living at Shinrarta been playing for just under 2 years and I play 70% original Mobius and the rest of the time in open love the group have gained a much longer friends list since joining

Return to “Introductions”