Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CMDR GameFanatic
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GameFanatic
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby CMDR GameFanatic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:18 am

Hello! i am CMDR GameFanatic, i bought Elite Dangerous last week and have around 130k already! I wish to become a part of the Mobius PvE group because i have heard people complain on Youtube and Reddit about pirates and i don't want to be looted by pirates. I searched on Reddit for a good PvE group with no pirates, Jerks, murder hodos And i found Mobius. I filled out the form to join this group but when i entered Elite Dangerous to join the group, It notified me that the group was full! Can you plz expand the limit of players that can join?

JAHSKI
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JAHSKI

Postby JAHSKI » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:19 am

Hello,

I'm completely new to ED, was recommended to me from some friends for one of my vr experiences. Always loved space and love sandbox type games with progression so I'm really looking forward to learning this game. Definitely feel a bit overwhelmed by the information I've been taking in about the game and I figured why not play online with people instead of playing solo. Hope to see you all out there!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:17 am

CMDR GameFanatic wrote: I filled out the form to join this group but when i entered Elite Dangerous to join the group, It notified me that the group was full! Can you plz expand the limit of players that can join?

Welcome aboard! Please see the " Join" page and apply to one of our groups that is available for new members:

MOBIUS PVE EURASIA - Europe/Africa Regional/Australia/New Zealand/Taiwan/Korea/China etc Regional
MOBIUS PVE AMERICA - Americas/Canada/South America Regional

page/join
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

NIVEUS
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: NIVEUS
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby NIVEUS » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Ahoyhoy! I am NIVEUS and I am looking forward to exploring the galaxy and meeting others on the

and to any other new members I strongly suggest reading the mission board more carefully than I did.

I saw 4 missions to go to Ratraii worth 1.3 million each and 2 more to go to neighbouring systems.

Unfortunatly I was in sterling city

Oh well whats 22000 years in an eagle...
~FRIENDSHIP DRIVE CHARGING.....

Anubis6677
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Anubis6677

Postby Anubis6677 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Im a noob and just joined hoping to find groups and friends to have fun with.

NIVEUS
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby NIVEUS » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 pm

I am 99% sure I did everything But I need an actual invite on the PS4 to join

pedro bandino
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Pedro Bandino

Postby pedro bandino » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi, name is peter living in southern England, been playing in and off for a couple of years. Love mining, and currently have a Python which I love and Anaconda which I did not fancy for quite a while, but the fighter option makes it so much fun. I don't really battle that much only when I have to and when I have had enough of being interdicted. Mostly play in Solo as I played open when I first started and got attacked by large powerful ships too often. Like the engineers and its great to see an Anaconda pushing 360+ on boost. Pleased to have joined. Hopefully see a few commanders out there. o7 from Pedro Bandino (From my golf reputation)

NIVEUS
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby NIVEUS » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:17 pm

NIVEUS wrote:I am 99% sure I did everything But I need an actual invite on the PS4 to join
I forgot to send the request to join server to the admin in game lol so I did not in fact do everything

ThumperMahoney
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ThumperMahoney

Postby ThumperMahoney » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Greetings Mobius!

CMDR ThumperMahoney on approach.

I've been spacing for just under 400 hours and have spent 98% of that time in a friend's private group. I never really had any trouble with other PCs, but I never wanted to have those sorts of troubles. It's nice because I get to progress in the game at my leisure, without the nuisance of space punks. However, it would be nice to see some friendly faces out in the Black, and maybe find some folks with similar aspirations in the game.

Looking forward to cooperative interactions with other humans, and looking for ways to interact with non-humans in a non-violent way.

See you in the Black!

o7

NinjaMasterGuy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NinjaMasterGuy
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby NinjaMasterGuy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:42 am

Hello my fellow Commanders,

My name in game and on the forums here is NinjaMasterGuy

I am a 27 yo male currently living in Japan.

I have been playing ED since 2 weeks after launch and have enjoyed much of my time spent among the stars.

One of the big milestones I've had in game has been to buy all the ships in-game.
I'm almost finished with that goal and would like to help others achieve their own goals now. :D

I want to do exploration but it's so boring i'd rather scoop out my eyes.

I like combat against NPCs and am almost always down to wing-up/crew-up.

Return to “Introductions”