Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
troopi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Johnny Hazard
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby troopi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi Mates!

I'm Alexander
Troopi in the Forum
Johnny Hazzard in game.
I'm a 46 years old Freelancer that loves space games.
I currently own 3 ships:
A cobra mk2 for risky missions
An asp explorer for long adventures
A python for everything else!

Hope to see you online, boys!
Cheers!

SkidMark
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SystemShift

Postby SkidMark » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi All
Played elite back in 1984 on the commodore 64, now back for some more fun, fly safe . :P :D 8-)

hi100040
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dazlarus

Postby hi100040 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Hello everyone, CMDR Dazlarus aka hi100040 here. I am 22 years old living near Seattle, WA USA. I am a full-time student currently working towards a masters degree in information technologies management.

I have been following ED since the Kickstarter and following the development of the game somewhat closely. I have been tinkering with the game on a private game since Horizons came out, checking in every few months. With all the hype around multi-crew, I have decided to put some time into the game so I could unlock some of the higher end ships and get some of my friends who are on the fence about the game to play with me.

I was so happy when I came across this group because it represents a good tradeoff between getting to play in a universe with other players without all the griefing that tends to come with that. Only being 20-ish hours in and a focus on being peaceful (a big reason I sided with Felicia Winters in powerplay) I had to stay off of the public server because basically everyone saw me as a target for piracy in my passenger Sidewinder or cargo Hauler. I cannot wait to see some of you in game over the next short while.

Lord_Muswell
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lord_Muswell

Postby Lord_Muswell » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Greetings Commanders

Commander Lord Muswell here. New to PVE. Though have been playing the game now for a couple of years now (off and on) since the original beta. Spent a lot of time out on the rim and now back to civilisation.

See you out there in the black.

LM

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:07 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

misterwrong
Harmless
Harmless

Postby misterwrong » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi there,

I'm CMDR Misterwrong and have been playing for about a month and have been enjoying it. Just bought a T-7 Transport and have been having fun trading and doing community goals.

Looking forward to playing in the Mobius group where I can play in a community without getting ganked in my defenseless freighter. In other games I've always played on PVE servers where PVP is only allowed between willing participants.

I live in California and play mostly PST evenings.

NaughtyIcon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NaughtyIcon

Postby NaughtyIcon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:13 am

Salutations, Commanders.

NaughyIcon here. My membership in Mobius PVE has not been approved yet, due to the Dual Membership Initiative currently underway. I figured I'd introduce myself, anyway. :)

I am a new player spending my time in Solo Mode after having been made sport of by other players. I've managed to RES farm my way into a Vulture, which I'm currently flying.

I generally play on Mondays / Tuesdays (Pacific Time) in VR (HTC Vive) with a HOTAS setup. So much fun. It will be even better once I manage to get the perfect settings to give my shiny new 1080 Ti a workout.

I look forward to seeing you out in the black.

W Hunter
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: W Hunter

CMDR W Hunter

Postby W Hunter » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello All!

I currently live in Oregon, in the US. I go by W Hunter in game. I've played Elite since the first version in the 80's (I think I still have the game in a closet somewhere too). Anyways, its always been one of my favorite games so this newest version is awesome!

Oh, and I like the PVE aspect because I've played alot of other online games and it seems like there is always some clown looking to ruin your day and honestly, I just don't need that in my life.

I've applied to the group and have not been admitted yet, but am looking forward to meeting folks in game.

Fly Safe,

Hunter

Dorian Mord
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dorian Mord

Postby Dorian Mord » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:10 am

Hello Commanders!

I go by Dorian Mord in game. I've put in a request to join the Mobius PVE group in hopes to join a community that values cooperation. I've been playing Elite:Dangerous since release mostly solo and some online play, but on my own. The galaxy can get pretty empty on your own and I am looking for people to fly with, especially with the upcoming multicrew.

I live on the east coast in North Carolina, but play late nights due to my work schedule. I am looking forward to seeing you all in game!

Cheers,

Dorian

dr_sim
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Doc Sim

Postby dr_sim » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Hello All,

My in game name is Commander Doc Sim. I am a 57 year old (well at least for a few days, since I have a birthday coming up) casual gamer living in Albuquerque, NM, USA. I am a huge fan of all types of sim games and after watching a lot of videos as well as live streams I've come to realize that this space sim is a perfect fit for me. I also stream sim games on twitch.

I am a new player in Elite: Dangerous and after doing the tutorials numerous times, I am now ready to venture out into the vast galaxy so I have lots to learn. When I've played multi-player games in the past I found that I just did not fit in with PvP play, always feeling tense, I just could not enjoy the games. I have always much preferred cooperative PvE play. I was very happy to discover that a PvE group existed in Elite: Dangerous so that I don't have to be limited to just solo play! As soon as I finish this note I'll be putting in a request to the Mobius PvE group.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in game.

Randy

Return to “Introductions”