Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
d.spiljak
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: D. Spiljak
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby d.spiljak » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Greetings people! cmdr D.Spiljak reporting in!

sirboulevard
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: sirboulevard

Postby sirboulevard » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:18 am

Greetings Commanders!

My name is SirBoulevard, and I'm happy to be joining ya'll!

vipers1987
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: vipers1987
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby vipers1987 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Hello everyone im new to the game and iv been looking around about joining a group and this group looks amazing iv add you on the xbox one would be glad if you can take me in under your wings and help me out regards peter

Blackarrow013
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Blackarrow013
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Blackarrow013 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Hello my name is Blackarrow013 I play on PlayStation. I joined a pve group because the last time I played in open play I was bh and a wing of others came and tryed to steal my bounty target. When they failed they started to ram me I barely got out of the rez. That was over a year ago and I have only played in solo but a lot of things are more fun and easier in a wing so I hope to have fun in a pve group.

Venomousvalidity
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Venomousvalidity
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Venomousvalidity » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:55 pm

Greetings to my fellow commanders. 30 year old new commander here. I'm on PlayStation, just looking for pve oriented people to explore the milky way with. Psn is the same as username. Feel free to send a request.

Rob James
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Rob James

Postby Rob James » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:59 am

CMDR Rob James here o7! Just looking to fly around the Galaxy with cmdr's that make sense. I drift around looking for adventure and hope to see someone out there that isn't a drooling boring maniac who play like they have space brain worms.

deceptive raven
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: deceptive raven

Postby deceptive raven » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:25 am

I'm deceptive raven, never been a big fan of PvP in any game except destiny. That being said I love what I've seen so far of the comraderie of mobius and would love to join to help out others and learn a thing or two myself. I play on the Xbox and I'm us pst. Really look forward to getting to work with y'all. Fly safe and happy hunting.

vipers1987
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: vipers1987

Postby vipers1987 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Hello everyone hope all is well im new to the game and looking to add people to play online my name vipers1987 only been playing about a week

Tarod999
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tarord999

Postby Tarod999 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi everyone... After a time playing solo, i need to know how is the real 'elite', i only can hear mobius became a nice healthly community of players where you can enjoy with all possiblilities playing on guild.
I hope see you on space

Sincerly , Tarod999

MaxY
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Max Young

Postby MaxY » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Hello Commanders! o7

My Name is Markus (Marcus in english) but everyone calls me Max. I'm 39 years old. MaxY on the Forums and Cmdr Max Young ingame. I am from Austria and i'm playing Elite Dangerous since the first Beta in 2014. I saw the preview videos and i had to get it. So, i bought the game and the Lifetime Expansion Pass and i loved the game immediately. I've also played the "old" Elite and Frontier: Elite.

I love E:D because of the lore behind it, and the hard science portrait in it! No fancy pants Utopia in E:D, feels like a real futuristic world with real problems. And now 4 years in, i want to play with real people more. In a friendly environment without the fear to be killed by another Commander without any reason. I prefer to play with other commanders not against them. That's why i have signed up for Mobius PvE private Group.

Looking forward to play with you all in the group.

Btw, excuse my not so good english

Return to “Introductions”