Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
giopanda
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: giopanda
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby giopanda » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:23 pm

hello commanders!
GioPanda here.

i've had the game for many years but i went back to it (super excited for Odissey!) a couple of weeks ago after a maybe too long hiatus.
i'm glad i found this group since the main reason i quit playing long time ago was because solo felt too empty, while open was an endless loop of ganking and stress.

so the idea of playing with others without the fear of being bullied all the time really suits me!

alydenniz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: alydenniz

Postby alydenniz » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:56 pm

o7 commanders
i recently found the mobius group and excited for a open friendly gameplay (without ganking :D)

Oldwargoat39
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oldwargoat

Postby Oldwargoat39 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm

This is wargoat5 signing back onto the net, I have returned. and I have the tools needed to survive (hotas and addons)

NasuTheConqueror
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NasuTheConqueror

Postby NasuTheConqueror » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:10 pm

Hey, cmdr NasuTheConqueror here.

My irl name is Ville, I'm a 27 years old university student from Finland. I've been playing some time now but I'm not advanced very far yet (just bought Krait mkII). While most of the time I prefer pewpew over other activities I'm far too casual to ever get into PvP (have not even touched engineering) and I prefer co-operative activities anyway (instead of bullying other players). Glad I found your PvE community, I'm looking forward to all the possible coop adventures without fear of ganking.

Cheers!

COMMITEX
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: COMMITEX

Postby COMMITEX » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:34 pm

Greetings,

My name is Jason and I am from Florida, USA. Looking to find a good group of PVE player to casually hang with. I hope this group is still active.

Sincerely

Jason
Commander COMMITEX

G.Souza
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: G.SOUZA

Postby G.Souza » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:55 am

Hello commanders,

Cmdr G.Souza here, real life name Guilherme Souza, 23 years old from Brazil. I was looking for a group that at least limited ganking or outright banned so i could play PVE in peace when i heard a rumor about this group in system chat in a CG, and then again on INARA. Hope this group
still active and lives to expectation of a open feel and free PVE without the forced PVP element of gankers.

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am

Greetings Commander G.Souza -o7-

You are indeed correct, Mobius PVE is strictly Player Verse's Environment as such there is a vetting process of Commanders to ensure that fellow commanders are safe.

Have a good read here and then fill out the web-form ( you should get e-mail confirmantion ) and then request ( in-game ) to join the appropriate group.

It can take about a week to get a Mobius Sector Permit Commnader - but it is worth the wait.

I look forward to seee you out here in the black.

WolfStar76
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: WolfStar76

Postby WolfStar76 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:09 pm

o7 Greetings, CMDRs.

CMDR WolfStar76 checking in.

I've been an on-again, off-again player of E:D for several years, but I never make much progress in the game due to . . . well. . . due to playing it largely solo, and being simply overwhelmed by all the things I could (should?) be doing.

Making nice with Engineers, learning how to properly guild out a ship (My Anaconda probably shouldn't get devastated by NPCs in vultures...), Picking a SuperPower, or smaller power to ally with. Figuring out *why* people make the trip to Sag*A.

I both LOVE that there's so much to do, and HATE that I have never really figured out what goals I want to work toward . . . or, for that matter, how to start figuring out how to figure out what I want to do next. :)

I did manage, last year, to find some success at deciding to quit worrying about all that "stuff" and striking off in a Diamondback and exploring parts unknown. It was peaceful, it was quiet, and it was profitable.

But now I'm back in, have a few friends jumping into the game, and I'd like to "git gud" at some PvE - and hopefully squaring off against some Thargoids in the future. And/or picking a faction and making nice.

So, again, hello everyone! I'm CMDR WolfStar76, and I'm easily overwhelmed. :)

NUSQUAM
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NUSQUAM

Postby NUSQUAM » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Hello,

Returning after a long while. Played back when the group was "Mobius PVE" before the split into regions. Got back into ED to prep for Odyssey. Looking forward to playing with some folks. I like the PvE environment because I feel the top end PvP is too gamey for my personal preferences and it's a lot more fun to just help each other out.

Ihalainen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ihalainen

Postby Ihalainen » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:52 pm

Hello.

Cmdr. Ihalainen here, real name Juho Ihalainen. I'm 34 years old, teacher from Kajaani, Northern Finland. I have a lovely wife and a daughter, in summer we'll have second girl. I fairly recently started exploring the galaxy. My journey began with mouse and keyboard but soon enough i got TM 16000 hotas set. I even built a humble cockpit for those, but seems that women of our family require my attention fairly often :D I make shorter excursions whenever I have time.

I just want to fly and explore the galaxy, and I wouldn't mind meeting real people as well. I hesitated with open mode because there's always those people that enjoy ruining other players games. I flew solo before I found mobius :)
Last edited by Ihalainen on Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introductions”