Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Fuey
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fuey
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Fuey » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:06 am

Greetings commanders,

CMDR Fuey reporting for duty.
I have played ED for a fair while now but never properly, only an hour here and there. I finally decided to learn the game properly and got totally hooked. I have been gaming for over 30 years and my PVP days are definitely behind me so Mobius PvE seemed like a good fit.

Hopefully, see you in the black o7

sbn8wo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SBN8WO

Postby sbn8wo » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:46 am

Hey everyone,
Just started playing ED this week and am having a blast. Figured I would join Mobius to have a more relaxed and explorative game experience. Excited to start diving deeper into this game and its community!

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Welcome, a good bunch of people here helpful, friendly, sharing useful stuff like, the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Ethoric
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ethoric

Postby Ethoric » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:10 am

Hello all.
Cmdr Ethoric signing in.
Not exactly a newb to Elite (first played it on a Spectrum back in 1985) and looking for new things to try.
I have no affiliations to squadrons or powers but enjoy helping others out if I can.
If you stumble across someone defending a hapless trader against a selection of scum bags at a CNB, it could be me!
Maybe see you out in the void sometime.
Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem.

Druffy Spinkilingus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Druffy Spinkilingus

Postby Druffy Spinkilingus » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:55 am

Oh....almost forgot to reply on here.

Cmdr Druffy Spinkilingus signing in.

Originally played on PS4 but kind of went off it after a while. Now playing on PC and loving every moment so far.

If you see me floating about in space please pay no mind. Just trying to mind my own business before I get blasted out of space.

...that or I forgot to plan for fuel again.

soul_storm1971
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Soul Storm

Postby soul_storm1971 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:10 pm

Hi Guys,

Ingame name -CMDR SOUL STORM

I am still a pretty new player in this game, am 49 years old, soon to be 50, and am a huge sci fi fan...

I have played other sci fi MMO's in the past, including SWG, STO, SWTOR, and EVE, but remembered playing the original elite, and elite 2 frontier many years ago, on my sinclair spectrum, so I looked tis game up, started playing, and got absolutely hooked in the experience.

Outside the game I also play table top wargames - mostly Warhammer 40k.

So after a little while playing in solo, and trying to play in free play mode, I came to the realisation that there is a lot of pirate players out there who enjoy ganking on the newbies, of which I freely admit to being, much like the same reason that I stopped playing EVE, So thought I'd look up PVE groups to play with, for a more genuine experience of the game, and you guys are heavily recommended.

hopefully I can get some new friends here to show me a few tricks, wing with, and generally have fun....

So hopefully see you in that glorious sea of stars, and don't forget to HAVE FUN... after all, isn't that what it's all about.

o7 CMDRs...

Oldscaley
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oldscaley

Postby Oldscaley » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Greetings CMDRs....

I've been playing solo, as I do in games, as I'm an old guy with disabilities and no longer have the reflexes to deal with whippersnappers who get their kicks from spoiling someone else's game experience.

After 500 hours, most of that not actually doing anything apart from trying to figure out how ED works, I've realised that the Galaxy is a very big place and good natured interaction with other players may be a good thing. I've managed to get to Elite in trading and currently I'm outfitting a Federal Corvette to add to the fleet.

I've registered to join PvE Eurasia (I'm in the UK) so I may see you around in the Black.

All the best CMDRs o7

JohnMarchant
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: John Marchant
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby JohnMarchant » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:54 pm

CMDR John Marchant.

Been playing Elite since mid 80's on Commodore 64. Joined mobius some years ago but did not come on much as i had stopped playing ED for a few years.

Now back and back in Mobius PVE, im in Europe but i think i joined when there was only one group so don't know if im in Mobius Eurasia or not.

Is our HQ still at Rafferty Mobius, if it is that's where my ships and i are, come say hello.

Judah Willsby
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Judah Willsby

Postby Judah Willsby » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:59 pm

Judah Willsby, same name on Frontier forums.
I'm in lovely lovely South Florida.

I like a bit of RP, or at least potential human contact without probable combat, which I'll most likely lose handily until I get quite a bit better. Started playing a few years back, quit, just started up again with a HOTAS and VoiceAttack and FacetrackerNOIR and the big TV as a main monitor, and I'm having a blast as a space trucker.
My computer is two steps up from potato, so this is the closest I can get to VR for under $200. It's not horrible.

I am a big fan of maybe seeing other humans and not running away as a general rule, so I'm looking forward to this server.

See you in the black! o7

JohnMarchant
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: John Marchant
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby JohnMarchant » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:01 pm

Judah Willsby wrote:Judah Willsby, same name on Frontier forums.
I'm in lovely lovely South Florida.

I like a bit of RP, or at least potential human contact without probable combat, which I'll most likely lose handily until I get quite a bit better. Started playing a few years back, quit, just started up again with a HOTAS and VoiceAttack and FacetrackerNOIR and the big TV as a main monitor, and I'm having a blast as a space trucker.
My computer is two steps up from potato, so this is the closest I can get to VR for under $200. It's not horrible.

I am a big fan of maybe seeing other humans and not running away as a general rule, so I'm looking forward to this server.

See you in the black! o7

Im still trying to find any members out there. Im at Raffety Mobius in Azrael System, not met up with any other members at all. I assume as im in Mobius PVE that i am in the USA one and not Eurasia as i should be as im in Europe.

Return to “Introductions”