Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Toffmeister
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Toffmeister
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Toffmeister » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:18 pm

Toffmeister saying hello.

I've a few hundred hours in solo making all the mistakes and wasting creds, now it's time to actually maybe join in with others, but since I'm a garbage fighter, I'll stick to just the Ai trying to pop me if that's ok.
I'm in a not very good python and thinking of heading out to see if I can get to Colonia over the next week or so....it's gonna take a LOT of jumps, but hey, why not.
So if you see a pilot desperately trying not to hit the sun, say hi.

mep
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: mep

Postby mep » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:47 pm

greets from mep,

I just chose PVE over PVP because i recently got ganked and lost 4mil, I wanna be able to communicate with people without the annoying fear of getting ganked and losing more money tbh

CMDR Midnight Star
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Midnight Star

Postby CMDR Midnight Star » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:27 am

Hello fellow Commanders, I am Midnight Star.

I prefer bounty hunting and mainly work the region of space around Balmung, glad to see other people that prefer PvE over killing other Commanders.

Hope to see you all in space sometime :)

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:00 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

dockerthedog
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dockerthedog

Postby dockerthedog » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi all,

I go by Dockerthedog in game and have just under 300 hours in game. I'm in the central US and usually get a couple of hours in after the kids go to bed at night. Feel free to add me in game or in Steam, TACSJoe. I hope to put in a request to join when I get home this evening!

Bladerunner_UK
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bladerunner_UK

Postby Bladerunner_UK » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello all...been a member of Mobius for what seems like ages, but being a lazy git, I have only just got around to joining the forum. :)

Tuned
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tuned

Postby Tuned » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:04 pm

Heyho

The Name is Tuned and im from germany. Playing on PC and got Elite some month after release, but got a bit sidetracked and paused it for half a yea or more. Now im more active ingame and a friend of mine brought me here. Thought it would be a good idea to play in a bit more inhabitated world. I always played in another private group with some friends.
So i am excited to meet some people on my runs. It is surely a other feeling to know there are thousends of players with me in the instance.

As commander I am dedicated courier and part time miner. Its just a relaxing and for myself a satisfying activity to break some minerals out of the belts :) I'm not sworn to any faction and work where I want at the time.

Fly safely
Tuned out

CMDR_K_Scythe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kelyn Scythe

Postby CMDR_K_Scythe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Greetings Spacers!

I'm CMDR Kelyn Scythe. I've got about 39 flight hours logged as of this transmission. I'm looking forward to be able to join you and actually encounter anyone else for a change. I have some experience with other entertainment sims, but this calling has been a long time in coming. I still feel really new and could use any direction other helpful souls would be willing to offer. I want to be in the thick of things blazing new trails onward.

~Scythe

Ren
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ren

Postby Ren » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Ren here;

I guess PvE chose me... Space is always trying to kill me, warping in to a system and landing between 2 White super giants is all the excitement i need (Sizzle).

Not fought a player, don't really want too, seems silly (maybe i will one day, in deference another), even have to look away from the text if i kill a NPC (i like to think i'm not killing them, and every NPC gets away in a escape pod :P).

With 3000 hours under my belt at this time, i'm still excited by exploring. The chance of finding something strange and new means I'm out it the deep black most of the time, so rarely see other people, and last thing i want to do when i do see someone , is get into a pointless fight with no reason behind it.

Moonraker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: M00nraker
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Moonraker » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Hello all

I'm CMDR MOONRAKER. o7
I've had ED since beta. But have only recently started getting into it, after getting an x52 pro (which I love, and hope doesn't break)
I've only played solo. But came across your group. And after many years of EVE I can do without griefers.
Thanks for letting me join. :)

Return to “Introductions”