Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Dr. Livingstone
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dr. Livingstone
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Dr. Livingstone » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:48 am

Hello All,

My name is Dr. Livingstone. I named my character after the great explorer that the real Dr. David Livingstone was ["Dr. Livingstone, I presume", the famous greeting of Henry Morton Stanley upon locating David Livingstone in Africa].

I am mainly an Explorer (& Trader) at the moment. I love those long travels in outer space: seeing the scenery and enjoying the yet undiscovered systems and places. And finding stuff on planets, moons etc. That may change while delving further in this game and kearning a trick or two ^/^.

Life in Outer Space seems quite simple: I go where my ASP goes (Eat, Sleep, Engage FSD). Hope to meet many of you Out There and to have fun together playing ED.

Fly Save CMDRS

BINGHAM
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Steven Bingham
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby BINGHAM » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:45 pm

CMDR Steven Bingham reporting in. I've recently joined the group and the Mobius PVE group in game. Looking forward to seeing more traffic when I'm back from exploration. I'm also on the facebook groups and comment often.

MrSirViking
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MrSirViking

Postby MrSirViking » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:50 am

CMDR MrSirViking, Totally new player to ED. I am on PC. Well i knew about the game cause i have been watching it on twitch from time to time since it came out. But i finally got the game. I have been wanting too for so long! I am not totally sure what the main thing i am looking to do. But i know that i am going after the ASP Explorer atm so i can go out discovering planets! Earned about 3 mill in the first two days playing and have just gotten the Cobra. Favorite ship? hmm dont know yet. But i wanted to join this group just to get to know a few more players and to have a place to ask questions about stuff in game, and since i am not really a PVP player i thought it might be nice to join a big friendly community to play with.

Axiin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Axiin

Postby Axiin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:34 pm

CMDR Axiin,

Picked the game up about a month ago.

Joined up here to look for people to play with in what appears to be a mostly lifeless universe. I'm suspecting it has something to do with the fact there are what? 40k members of this private group?

Would be nice to see people flying around.

Mostly getting my kicks out of combat with my vulture. Just combat fitted my Python and tried that out last night and was amused by how silly it was.

Look forward to flying with people for a change now that I see you have a TS.

goofy2feet
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GOOFY2FEET

Postby goofy2feet » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:02 pm

CMR name : goofy2feet ... just something funny-sounding.

Been playing on and mostly off for over 2 years, slowly building up credits and upgrading my in-game experience. Recently got back into playing after a long break and find the game more compelling now than I ever have. Mostly play Fri evening and weekends.

If you're into collecting friends in-game then, add me and let me know. Maybe see you out there sometime.

Mogal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mogal

Postby Mogal » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 am

Cmdr Mogal reporting in.
I just received my space suit and this rental space ship.
This HUD unit is powered by an i7 PC unit.

I will be travelling around the stars making my living.
Every now and then I may need to call upon you for assistance if we are in the same sector.
I offer the same to you my friends, call upon me when trouble arises.

Over and out.
Cmdr Mogal

P.S. Only been playing a week, but loving it so far. I'm a complete newb though LOL.
Broke my first million tonight. Will be working towards a Cobra Mk III.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders.

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Chase VZ
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chase VZ

Postby Chase VZ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello Everyone,

Name: Chase Van Zee
USA, Central Time

I have been playing ED(Horizons) for about a month now and really like the Mobius PvE group so far. After being let down by No Man's Sky, I was really looking for a new space sim style game. I used to play a decent amount of X3, and until Star Citizen is "finished" I decided to give ED a try.

I'm enjoying everything so far, and feel like I am finally comfortable with the controls and navigation. Presently, I'm working on ranking up my Fed/Empire reputation in a Type 6, with about $20 mil in the bank. If anyone is doing the same, please let me know, as I am a little lost on the current systems to grind with all the BGS changes.

Hope to see more of you during my travels. :)

Thanks,

Fabiocoelho
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Fabiocoelho » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello everyone,

CMDR name: Fabiocoelho
Plataform: PC
Zone: GMT -3 Brazil

Ships: Combat Anaconda, Trader/mission Python, Combat FAS, Explorer AspEx.

Assets: around 1.8 bi

I'm playing for 3-4 months now and enjoying every minute. I usually enjoy doing combat zones or bounty hunts with friends and pursue new engineers it mats for the currents.
I also enjoy mining, exploring and policing CG zones against griefers.

I hasn't joined Mobius yet but will ask to join the group tonight when I arrive from work.

I hope to meet you in game and have a wonderful time.
o7

Edit: just joined Mobius PvE group
Currently I'm grinding Empire Rep between Fehu/Aditi/Wu Guinagi if anyone want to meet up.

Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk
Last edited by Fabiocoelho on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Jayvi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: J. Vico

Postby Jayvi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:13 am

Hello everyone
Jono here from Australia
Recently got the game and its a time sucker
Forget Uni!!
Happy to meet new peeps