Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Casper Richey
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Casper Richey
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Casper Richey » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:34 am

Hello Commanders,
Casper Richey here on PC, been playing for about a year, but mainly been in solo. I have mainly been doing combat but have recently started doing passenger missions and some minor exploring. Just got my Federal Corvette earlier this week and just finished engineering it today, at least with what I can do with my current engineers that I have unlocked. I just applied to the forum, registered and requested to join Mobius PVE and Mobius Factions today. Looking forward to see you all in game and have even more fun.

SirMarcous
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SIRMARCOUS

Postby SirMarcous » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello Everyone,
I just got Elite Dangerous and now I am waiting to Join Mobius PVE.
Admins if you are reading this I would love if you could accept my ingame request so I can see you in space. ;)
The reason I chose Mobius is I love playing with other players but I find a lot of the PVP aspects cause too much hate and ruin the experience. I think this idea is great and really Frontier should have caught on to it a while ago and just created an official PVE channel.
Excited to be here and hopefully I will see you all soon.

Culinarytracker
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Culinarytracker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Hello Mobius folks!

Cmdr Culinarytracker here. I've always played in open and never had a problem with other players, but lately I've been in popular systems more often and find the extreme concentration of PVP to be a little much. I'd like to see others in these places without it being an Insta-death, so here I am!

Fly safe Cmdrs.

Yoshuzimo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Yoshuzimo Shou

Postby Yoshuzimo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:30 am

Hi, I'm Yoshuzimo Shou. I've been playing since day one of release (Not counting the year break I took near the beginning). I have done a little of everything, but currently am doing trade runs. Always looking for people to hang out/chat with while doing those long runs cause they can get a little boring, lol. Technically, I've been a member of the MOBIUS PVE group for a long time (back with EDNA) I just recently registered on this site and figured I better say hi here too.

Hope to see many of you online!

dogelyst
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Anime_

Postby dogelyst » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:23 am

Such hello. Very Wow.

Dogelyst here (known in elite as CMDR Anime_ ) Been playing foor a year and a half or so and didnt even know anything like mobius existed till a week ago. Most of the time I've just been roaming around bounty hunting various places to upgrade to better ships. Been putting in much more time to this game than before since the majority of current "aaa" games right now disgust me, and I like getting away from it all in Elite :). Ive mainly been playing in private group with a few friends but they arent always around.

So Hi. Much shy.
CMDR Anime_

CMDR Youthfulhal864
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Youthfulhal864

Postby CMDR Youthfulhal864 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi, I'm Youthfulhal864

I have always been intrested in Elite Dangerous and ended up picking the game up 2 days ago and I'm enjoying every second off it (money well spent)

I have only done 1 mission at the moment, Been exploring the nearby systems.
I'm exited to join this group and I hope I can see you all out there in the vast emptiness of space

MAAD DAWG
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MAAD DAWG

Postby MAAD DAWG » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:20 am

Hi, I'm Commander MAAD DAWG. I play on an XBox One.

I recently joined Mobius because I think it will be more fun playing ED with others than playing solo, which I started doing after my 4th Asp Explorer was destroyed by other players for no discernible reasons. I've been playing solo now for months and look forward to playing in a community of like-minded players.

I have played for about a year, own 10 ships, all which are exquisitely engineered for different purposes. My 2 primary combat ships are my Vulture and Cutter. Yes, a Cutter. Engineered, it is almost indestructible, and it carries 6 turreted beam lasers that do not overheat the ship. It's a killer. I use my Anaconda for freighting, my Python for mining. By Vulture is pretty interesting, too. It has 2 Class 3 turreted beam lasers that once locked on, never stop beaming. The ship never runs out of power and never overheats. Again, engineering takes credit for it. And I have an ASP Explorer which will jump more than 50 LY.

I'm currently ranked Elite for Trade and Exploring, Deadly for Combat. I'm currently bounty hunting in the Ugrivirii system which is ALD (Powerplay faction) controlled. The system is excellent for bounty hunting, should you care to join me. The Jefferies Station orbits a gas giant planet with 3 Resource sites (1 HazRes and 2 HighRes) within less than 1 LS of the station, and is well equipped. There is another gas giant with RES sites just 900 LS away. Me being allied with ALD, and Ugrivirii being in an ALD controlled system, this currently gives me a 50% bonus on all bounties in the system. Ugrivirii is a great system to rank up in Combat and make a lot of money doing it.

Once I rank up to Elite in Combat, I'm going to look for some things to do that I haven't done: canyon racing, some very meticulous exploring, and I don't know what else. That's the other reason I joined Mobius. I want to learn what things other players are doing that are fun.

o7

Darkspear
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darkspear

Postby Darkspear » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi I am CMDR Darkspear, playing on PC with keyboard/mouse (wish i had a joystick sometimes)

Just entered the fray a couple of days ago. Still learning the ropes, trying out stuff. Cheesing bounty in solo play until my application get accepted, got a Cobra MKIII with pulse lasers for that.
Ranked Combat Novice, Trade peddler and Explorer Scout.
And i would like to be able to do my stuff without getting bumrushed by other players all the time. Have no Intentions about faction play, i am a free soul and want to go where i please, allthough pirate factions may not like me much.

My Aligment according to this site: http://easydamus.com/alignment.html#theninealignments

Chaotic Good, "Rebel"

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Ratplan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Pyroni

Postby Ratplan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Hello people,

A friend recommended this game to me. So I gave it a try. Next thing I know steam tells me I played over 100 hours and i bought a new joystick. Guess that means the game is good :)

I'm a 35 year old dutch guy from a small town near Arnhem.
In game I like to mind my own buisiness and help other people if I can. So far I've been playing in a private group with about 7 people and it seems like a lot of fun to be in a bigger and friendly environment. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

LUCKYSHOOTERLEE
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LUCKYSHOOTERLEE

Postby LUCKYSHOOTERLEE » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Hello Everyone.

My name is Lee Metcalfe, I've heard of your group from forums and from Obsidian ant off YouTube. I hear it's a good place to play without being ganked.

Looking forward to meeting you all in my Beluga.

Return to “Introductions”