Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Dumpysolution
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dumpysolution
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Dumpysolution » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Hello Cmdrs,

I am just returning to the game after a hiatus. I played for several months prior to that and really enjoyed the game but was a bit lonely playing solo mode. I look forward to playing with others and exploring the galaxy. :)

Cmdr Dumpysolution

Emj-Garaz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GarazE45
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Emj-Garaz » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Greetings all,
Cmdr GarazE45 here.
Heard about Mobius in several forums and wanted to join up with a PVE focused group. I play solo right now but would enjoy some other humans who are floating around in the void.

Darshane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darshane

Postby Darshane » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi from france ! I play ED for 2 months now on PC / VR. I love space, I love simulators, I love roleplay, I love exploration, I found elite dangerous, then I found you ! ;)

My name is Darshane, at the very begining of my caracter's history, she can be found on an abandonned ship, a vulture with pirate tags but... she's wearing a federation's captain uniform and she's unconscious... If ever RP player pass by... ;)

Seeya ! I like the simple idea to play with other players and no PK :)

VictoriaTerpsichore
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: VictoriaTerpsichore

Postby VictoriaTerpsichore » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:27 am

Hi everyone!

Up until now I've mostly played in Open. Started out with simple data delivery in a Keelback, just trying to get used to a HOTAS. Traded up to a T7 to rescue refugees from Obsidian Orbital, but really was more of a long-haul trucker at heart, which is why I hooked up with the Hutton Orbital Truckers. Lately I've taken a break from Operation IDA in the Pleiades (station repair) to make some credits and work on engineering my ships.

Heard Mobius was great for people who weren't so keen on shooting other players, so here I am! Looking forward to making some new friends.

Oddball341
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oddball341

Postby Oddball341 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:30 pm

CMDR Oddball341 here.
Nice to meet you all. I chose here over others because i like to play with people but HATE greefers. Have played many a game made miserable by trucking along and BAM. Reset last 2 hours progress...
Hoping that any progress loss is due to piloting errors or bad decision making on my part here lol. Hope to see you all in the black. o7 CMDRs

Adm J Ackbar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Adm J Ackbar

Postby Adm J Ackbar » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Hey Everyone,

CMDR Adm J Ackbar reporting in. Heard about this and finally looked into it. Really looking forward to be able to play and socialize with others without worrying about having someone interdict me just for fun.

See you out there o7

Morgan Bateson
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Morgan Bateson

Postby Morgan Bateson » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Warm welcome to all new CMDR's, be sure to pay our Discord a visit ! o7

"Captain, do you know what year this is?"
"Of course I do. It's 2278."

– Jean-Luc Picard and Morgan Bateson, 2368 ("Cause and Effect")

Jonathan J. O'Neill
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jonathan J ONeill

Postby Jonathan J. O'Neill » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:37 pm

Hello.

New to Elite Dangerous. Bought the full package when it was around 60% off on Humble Store and spent the better part of four days playing Solo to learn the game.

38 years old and a bit too old (along with health issues) to have the reaction times for PvP. I'm not interested in getting shot out of the sky by a random troll for the laughs. Saw this group mentioned ina few places from various google searches and thought I'd give it a shot.

Not really social though, not good with people. Just wanted to fly around in a less empty galaxy.
Three fries short of a happy meal... WACKO!

soulvac
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SoulVac

Postby soulvac » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Thanks for having me, all new to this and trying not to get shot for loitering at the docking pad.

rCunningham
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Robert Cunningham

Postby rCunningham » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Cmdr Robert Cunningham reporting for duty. Transfered from the Middle of Nowhere in Eastern Montana in the USA. I just don't have a huge amount of Gaming time and I like it to be relaxing and fun not frustrating hence I choose to play PVE. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in-game

Mobius PVE - America

Return to “Introductions”