Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
DosMiniDoc
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DosMiniDoc
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby DosMiniDoc » Sat May 13, 2017 4:51 pm

CMDR DosMiniDoc reporting in.

For my other job manage / develop computer systems for a UK Outdoorwear company.

I've only recently started playing Elite (well I started back in the 80s but that was a different game). I've found most human commanders I've come across quite pleasant (even a pirate told me to go on my way as I didn't know what I was doing). However, I have come across the other kind of human player too - the reckless "I don't care about anyone else" + "if you can't stand the heat you shouldn't be playing" kind of player. The kind of person who like to spawn camp to kill new players because they find it funny. Not the kind of player I want to spend my precious spare time with.

I joined this group in the hope to find like minded Elite players who would like to play cooperatively, politely (well most of the time) and for the benefit of all others around them too. Seems like this group has that at it's heart ;-)

Fly Safe

Meglos
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MEGLOS

Postby Meglos » Sat May 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi Everyone

My in-game handle is Meglos same as here.... I do that because I am sooo old I fart dust and forget who the heck I am and what I am doing in RL never mind a game.
I am a kiwi and for the uninformed thats a New Zealander.

Look forward to making and playing again with a few friends... I played it for a few months when it first came out but RL got in the way of things and I have until now only poked my head into the game a few times normally just to have it shot off but hey thems the breaks. Anyway this time I wanted to really get to grips with the game and have some fun like I did with elite way back in 84. PVP is never my style as I am to bloody old to react fast and dont spend enough time practicing my play skills.

So hope to see some of you in the game and shout a hello and maybe team together and do some stuff.

Over and out
Meglos

Nightfalls
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nightfalls

Postby Nightfalls » Sun May 14, 2017 12:21 am

hello, commander nightfalls in game.

i chose pve over pvp because i just dont want to deal with griefers. i will still be working on my combat rank, but i am sure we can do it together as civilized people and not be complete asshats while trying to find enjoyment in a game. there is enough negativity in real life anyways.

guzzlrr
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Guzzlrr

Postby guzzlrr » Sun May 14, 2017 11:41 am

Hi Peeps,

CMDR Guzzlrr reporting in.

Looking for a group of like minded Players, whilst i play the game been playing on and off since its launch but only recently really gotten into the game, Still a bit of a noob though, and now taking my recently fitted ASP explorer to Sagittarius A on My first proper exploration trip might head to Colonia on the way back : )

See you in game (hopefully its a big game man ) : )

nthue63
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Durbinator

Postby nthue63 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Hello

CMDR Durbinator here

Just joined last night.I am a 54 y old male from Hawaii. I am now in Tennessee. Anyway I have been playing games all my life from D&Dto space invaders to GTA and The witches series. I also love space sims and fps always wanted to play multiplayer but because I of slow reflexes and age I get killed too fast. In other words I suck. I have been looking for co op or pve groups for a long time. Looking forward to meeting and flying with some of you.

TRINITY XXXXXXX
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TRINITY XXXXXXX

Postby TRINITY XXXXXXX » Sun May 14, 2017 11:20 pm

HELLO just started im a beginner but i been that before i i played eve for a long time i no about learning and i used to help young players noobs alot used to own a wormhole moved my corp out into null lost a carrier with 2 factiopn fitted golems basicallly a lot money had nuff of it
so im gonna give this a shot

iv found that these games are so much better playing as a group so if any1 whos a starter like me and wants to join a small group id like to form
3 maybe for of us will learn together maybe get on comms if any1 a bit more experened like to lead my merry band please step up
im intop forming lASTING friendships so we can really help eachother and have loads fun
im really active a play a lot so any questions or are u interested please let me no o/ fly true

Arnack
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tuval

Postby Arnack » Wed May 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Hello :) My name is really Fred. I go by Tumal in ED. Howdeedoo :)
I'm old and sometimes grouchy. But I don't like killen folk, "just because". It's stupid, costly, and unproductive. I love th game, it's getting better. I'm also an investor in the Star Citizen thing, too.

Roland Deschane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Roland Deschane

Postby Roland Deschane » Wed May 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi All,

CMDR Roland Deschane. Xbox player just looking to try the whole winging up thing after a couple of years just playing solo off and on.

Waylander121
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Waylander121

Postby Waylander121 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Hi CMDR WAylander121 here really lloking forward to joining Mobius and seeing you guys out there in the deep dark.

JarheadEdge
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JarheadEdge

Postby JarheadEdge » Wed May 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Greetings!

I'm JarheadEdge, a former Marine on Sol and currently operating some passenger and cargo operations out of McCulley Ring in Wolf 865. I dabble in some bounty hunting when the monotony of hauling overwhelms me, but lately, it hasn't been a problem. I'm saving my way up to a bigger, better, faster, and shinier ship, although it will be a while. We aint rich in the Pack (what we call the Wolf systems), but we are in a boom, so there's that. What it is, is home, and it's nice to be somewhere familiar.

My future plans are to branch out and do some exploration with the shiny ship. For now, though, I keep plugging away, meeting new and interesting people at the different stations, and collecting credits. Some day, it'll all pay off. 'Til then? If you need a ride to Ngolibardu or Wolf 867 from Wolf 865, let Interwolf Express take you there! Our First Class cabins are second to none!
Last edited by JarheadEdge on Thu May 18, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introductions”