Postby D34M0N » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:16 pm
I'm CMDR D34M0N. I started playing E:D somewhere last year. Initially mostly in open, but after I was almost ganked one time, I played mostly in solo. But the last couple months I'm often active in CGs, so I wanted to have the opportunity to play together with other CMDRs, without being bothered by gankers.
I like to fly around and go wherever faith takes me. I like variation, so there are many activities that I like to do, but my favorites are: haz res sites, CZs (both in space and on the ground), thargoid hunting and exploring. I always like to say: "You haven't lived until you've flown through an asteroid field with a sluggish ship like an Anaconda, dodging asteroids and ramming pirates." I've been outside the bubble a couple of times; to visit guardian ruins for Ram Tah's ancient sites mission, to a couple of active guardian sites and to the Pleiades. I definitely want to visit some more active guardian sites (to unlock more guardian tech) and to visit other nebulae. Other things on my bucket list are: go to Jackson's Lighthouse to practice getting a neutron boost, visit Colonia, learn to fly FA off, visit the galactic center, try PP.
My fleet (in order of acquiring them):
- Sidewinder (sold)
- Adder (sold)
- Cobra Mk3 (not actively in use anymore at the moment)
- DBX (not actively in use anymore at the moment)
- Vulture 'Bird of Prey' (first ship that I gave a name; not actively in use anymore at the moment)
- Alliance Chieftain 'Wanderer' (first ship with which I went outside of the bubble; not actively in use anymore at the moment)
- Krait Mk2 'Bug Spray' (anti-scout ship)
- Anaconda 'Big Momma' (general purpose ship, that I use most of the time ATM)
- FDL 'Reaper' (for CZs, haz res sites and things like that; I got bored using my Anaconda for those activities)
- Alliance Chieftain 'David' (anti-interceptor ship)
When I'm ready to visit Colonia, I want to expand my fleet with an ASPX.