Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Speedy86xukx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Speedy86xukx
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Speedy86xukx » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Recommended by friends as a great pve group to join only started playing yesterday so I'm hoping it goes well lpl

CB9 Roseyard
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CB9 Roseyard

Postby CB9 Roseyard » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:39 am

Greetings CMDR's o7.
CB9 Roseyard here playing on the XB1. I have been playing for 3 and a half months pretty solid. Don't need much help on things but would like to find a good group of fun people to play with in a secure environment. In the game i enjoy cargo running and mining. Also fancy a good conflict zone too. I guess I Don't have much else to say.
o7

Sparklys
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sparklys

Postby Sparklys » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 pm

HI, Im Cmdr Sparklys, and im waiting for the invitation to the group from 2 days ago now, i like to play without being worried about other players atacking me hehehe, thats why i come here, also i like to much fight on my python !!! but only pve im bad as pvp player and i get kill all the time xD

Furknn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Furknn

Postby Furknn » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello Guys
my name is Furkan in real life Furknn(Best nickname idea i have ever came up with) in game and forums.
i'm from Turkey, living in a small city called Duzce.
I am pretty new to this game(100+ hrs) and i already encountered plenty of gankers.
i tried playing solo but without other players game started to feel like i am the last human left in the entire galaxy.
today i find out this group and i like to play with you guys
thank you for accepting me.(sry for bad english )

Agameg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Agameg

Postby Agameg » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 am

Hello. CMDR Agameg here. I'm an electrical engineer in Texas (USA). Pretty casual player. I've avoided open because I have somewhat limited time to play and don't want to spend that limited time being hassled by trolls with nothing better to do. I have 2 RL friends who play, one of which encouraged me to join Mobius.

Primarily I bounty hunt and do CZs, I fly a kitted out Vette (currently in process refitting from a standoff assault loadout to a brawler) with a dual fighter bay if anyone wants to get together and blow up some pixels.

Snougar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Snougar

Postby Snougar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:14 am

Hey hey fellow CMDRs!

I've always loved E:D and the atmosphere of the game, but unfortunately all my friends who I played with moved on :( I've known of Mobius for quite a while and finally took the plunge and signed up to the PVE group. Hoping to bump into many of you in-game!

o7
ImageI'll be keeping my good eye on you.

Brano
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Brano

Postby Brano » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 am

Hi there fellow Cmdr's,
Cmdr Brano reporting for duty. Brano is my real first name,no need to hide behind nicks ;)
I'm from Slovakia,working in automotive industry. I've been Beta supporter of ED and flew in Open exclusively untill griefers and gankers took control over. Then some Cmdr I met recommended me to join Mobius PVE group to get rid of that pestilence. It's several months I enjoy this private group with full satisfaction.
I would really like to join Open again,but untill FD comes up with proper Crime'n'punishment system + do smtg about weird ranking system with Imps and Feds (how on earth can someone be in ranks of 2 antagonist navies at the same time?) with no duties and responsibilities whatsoever,I will stay in Mobius.
See you out there among the stars ;)

peasap
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: peasap

Postby peasap » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:30 pm

Greetings all. Longtime player on PC (very early Elite days Amiga!) here very much looking forward to PS4 release.

Sobober
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sobober
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Sobober » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Hello All.

I'm Sobober and looking forward to PVE in the Morbius pve group. I have not so much experience in ED. Looking forward to fly here :-)

Regards

Sobober

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders! :)

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Introductions”