Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CMDR_INTERHOBO
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: InterHobo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby CMDR_INTERHOBO » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:02 am

Greetings Commanders!

I just started ED this past weekend during the Steam sale and got hooked. I currently have a Cobra MKIV I've been upgrading and tweaking for my exciting new venture, Kosmik Tours, Inc. ("Hey, is that star getting closer?").

Right now I'm in Solo play but I am signing up for Mobius and making the jump this week. I'm also trying to find a good place to buy a great 1m-ish bounty hunter ship so I can contribute to the CG, I'm currently camped out at Shajn Market but their dockyard doesn't have a good selection of ships. Suggestions would be appreciated.

My Commander tag is InterHobo, feel free to ping me for fun things in space!

Manazy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MANAZY

Postby Manazy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:18 am

Hello everyone my name is manazy
And my cmrd is manazy
I just join today hope I can help if anyone need a hand I have been playing for 5 weeks now on and of when I have the time.
Bio: I'm 30 years old I'm in the army and I have 3 kids I have time to play just not every day and not all night and when I play I quit the game if my kids needs me.

EvilJelly
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EvilJelly

Postby EvilJelly » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Hey all.

Joined a little while ago but got too engrossed in the game to post up. Had the game for a little while and got accepted for the private group on PS4.
Usually play with a few friends but hoping at some point soon to see some of you guys out there and see whats going on. I love to make my money trading around but have done some bounty hunting and combat for CG's as well as a little exploring and I'm now punctuating my game with repping up the engineers.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

psicrime
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Psicrime

Introduction Psicrime

Postby psicrime » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 am

Hye yall,

My name is Psicrime. Im a noob pilot who's carreer in elite space just have been started.........again after 30 years since elite 2: frontier. Those where the days. Loved that game, but it was a bit to complex for me in that age, sow the franchise (if there was any after frontier. dunno0 got out of my sight for a couple of years.

But now im ready to have a look at its successor in modern times :) just bought my self a x52 and im ready to go....get shot :)

I played a broad range of games, but in this category im a huge fan of the wingcommander series and cant wait for star citizen gets playable on a decent pc. sow i have a few years to practice and have some fun in elite, since SC is gonna take ages i presume to b playable for me.

Further more, im an 41 -year old dude from the Netherlands, engineer in rl, and eager to have some pve fun within mobius, if you guys wanna have me flying around. ;)

greets and have a good flight

Psi

Artheyn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Artheyn

Postby Artheyn » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Hello everyone,

My name on the forum aswell as in game is Artheyn, semi-recently started playing this game on recommendation of a friend of mine, he has since stopped playing however. I'll admit, the game itself is fun, but going full solo is somewhat lonely.

That and the fact that i'm pretty damn bad at PvP made me check this group out in hopes of making some friends to play the game with.

Cheers,
Artheyn

El_Mister_Hobbit
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: El_Mister_Hobbit

Postby El_Mister_Hobbit » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 pm

Hello I'm from Puerto Rico
My PSN is El_Mister_Hobbit
My name: Dante Vidal

Why PVE
I like Corporation is more important than competition.
Plus I like solo playing. That doesn't mean if somebody need help I going to help.

dpflaum123
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: macmillanxx

Postby dpflaum123 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:18 pm

Hello my name is David Pflaumer and live in County Durham, England, I use the commander name Macmillan xx. I have been playing Elite for some time in solo as well as the the open mode. I don't mind some pvp and in particular pirate activities, but strongly dislike griefers who just kill other players for no reason. I also enjoy the trading and exploration aspects of this game. I have had problems playing in the mobius pve eurasia group as everyone is noted as offline? I'm assuming that I'll probably find the answer to that on the forum. I'll hope to see you in the darkness Commanders!

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:46 pm

dpflaum123 wrote:.... I have had problems playing in the mobius pve eurasia group as everyone is noted as offline? I'm assuming that I'll probably find the answer to that on the forum. ...

Everyone always appears off-line, FD had to disable the feature as our group sizes were causing problems with the loading of the list.

The best thing to do is to add you name to the In game friends list for PC, and add others from there to your friends list, that way you'll not only get to see who's on-line, but also where they are.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Girth vader
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arraxii

Postby Girth vader » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:48 am

Just transferred from Xbox to pc still waiting for my assets to be sent over. Looking forward to flying with you all 07

Return to “Introductions”