Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Kolt Kibuhc
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kolt Kibuhc
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Kolt Kibuhc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:49 am

Hello all!

My game name is Kolt Kibuhc and I role play in game as the CEO of Delta Corporation, a remnant of today's Delta Airlines Inc. The Delta Corporation in game currently has four Divisions: Delta Starlines (passenger missions); Delta Defense (bounty hunting & combat bonds); Delta Expeditions (exploring & engineering); and, Delta Express or DELTEX (for trade/hauling).

I'm introverted and happy in my own fantasy world but if anyone would like to adopt this kind of in game roleplay and "join" Delta, let me know and I'll share with you the livery I use on Delta's ships.

"Fly the friendly void with Delta!"

Kolt Kibuhc

P.S. I play ED on the Xbox One Platform but welcome friends in all platforms

KaganMikhail
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KaganMikhail
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby KaganMikhail » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:44 pm

che_don_john wrote:Hi all,

Cmdr CheDonJohn here.

Been playing on PS4 since launch and have achieved most of what the solo game has to offer, so now looking to do some PVE stuff and form some wings!

I reached Elite rank Explorer and so have based myself at Jameson Memorial; I am Broker at Trade (don't do that much) and Expert at Combat.

I own about 20 different ships but mainly fly my FDL for combat, AspEx for long-range exploration, Diamondback Ex for short-range exploration, my Python for mining/trade and my Anaconda for community goals. My next goal is to make enough money to buy a Type-10 and do some Thargoid hunting.

Due to various commitments (getting married and moving to Canada next year, so the planning is eating up my free time) I don't get a whole lot of time to play, so I stick mainly to Friday evenings and weekends.

If anyone wants to do some lucrative wing missions, let me know!

Thanks

Sounds like our playtimes may line up, and I could use more wings.

psn - KaganMikhail

Rosie_Franklin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rosalind E. Franklin
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Rosie_Franklin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Hello Cmdrs, Rosie here (Cmdr Rosalind E. Franklin @ Mobius PvE Eurasia).
I'm a biologist IRL with a side interest in space exploration and astronomy... I'm guessing the later is normal around here :P

I started playing Elite a few months ago because I was curious about the galaxy simulation, so I've focused a lot of my in-game time on exploration and making my own tiny expeditions. My interest in exploration is also part of the reason why I joined Mobius. I got blown up at critical times in open and although I'm not put off by PvP, I generally rather engage in it when I don't have millions of creds in exploration data to deliver. Lately, I've been more curious about lore-hunting, so if any one has any tips and or would like to group up and go exploring, just let me know ;)

Idulia
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Idulia

Postby Idulia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Hello fellow Cmdrs!

Cmdr Idulia here. I started Elite ~2 years ago, first in open, before stopping for quite a while after several quite... unenjoyable encounters early in my career. PvP and the commitment it calls for is just not my cup of tea.
I've been paying on and off since then and started being more active the last few months, though only in solo and small private groups (2 to 4 people tops) before I saw Mobius mentioned on Reddit. The galaxy is just to empty and silent with barely ANYone else around except for NPCs, but open is not an option for me due to my rough start, so here I am... :)
My playtime is mainly in the evenings (ME[S]T) a few days a week. Looking forward to meet some commanders out there!

o7

AstroExplorer67
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: AstroExplorer67
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby AstroExplorer67 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Long time solo older XBOX CMDR. I play ED as an ongoing scifi futurescape immersive environment and so prefer PvE. I like most aspects of ED especially xeno research & combat and general research.

My Gamertag / ID based on my other hobby of amateur astronomy and astrophotography.

Feel free to add me to your XBOX friends list (gamertag: AstroExplorer67)

-AE67

Jacob
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jacob Segal

Postby Jacob » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Greetings CMDRs

Name's Jacob, I'm 38 year old, grew up playing freelancer as one of my favorite games and when I saw this game I was hooked from the begining,

Just sent my request to mobius factions, how long does one usually wait for a response?

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:57 pm

Jacob wrote:Just sent my request to mobius factions, how long does one usually wait for a response?

Did you also send a request to join one of the main groups (Mobius PvE Eurasia or Mobius PvE Americas)? The Factions group is mainly used just when doing BGS stuff to support our player factions, OoM and MCRN.

Anyway.... it usually takes 2-3 days for application approval.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Han Zulu
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Han Ka Solo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Long time player finally in Mobius

Postby Han Zulu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi!

I've played Elite Dangerous since 2016 and still love doing it on a regular basis. I mostly do exploration now, especially after joining the DECE last year. We still have a couple months left of our journey.

Joined Mobius not very long ago, but haven't gotten involved much. Learned about the OoM yesterday from the SDC thread, so thought maybe get a bit more involved and engaged in this forum as well.

More about me, 52 years old. Married, 5 kids, 2 dogs, early retired, have a lot of time playing Elite. Great life and great friends. :)

And I'm a member of Mobius PvE America, not the main Mobius. Not sure if I'm supposed to join that PG as well.

See y'all in space.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Re: Long time player finally in Mobius

Postby Xebeth » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:57 pm

Han Zulu wrote:Hi!

And I'm a member of Mobius PvE America, not the main Mobius. Not sure if I'm supposed to join that PG as well.

Hi and welcome.

There isn't a main Mobius per se, the different groups are divided by platform and region to allow for the numbers, if you mean Factions' group, this is just so that anyone supporting the OoM or MCRN know that anyone they bump into in-game whilst in that group is also doing work for the faction.

There is no need to join it if you want to support the factions, it's just there for convienience.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

AntonKring
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Anton Kring

Postby AntonKring » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Hello,

I'm a refugee from EVE Online, looking to actually pilot my spaceship for a change (from the pilot seat), and without the threat of getting ganked.

I still have not much of an idea about what I am doing. There are many things I need to learn about Elite, but solo mode is not the best place to do it beyond the basics. Besides, it would be good to fly with some cool wingmates someday.

o7

[Edited for clarity]
Last edited by AntonKring on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introductions”