Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
GaidalKain
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GaidalKain
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby GaidalKain » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:27 pm

Hello!
CMDR GaidalKain here!

Joined the forums itself a couple months back and just recently took the plunge and got ED about 2 weeks ago.
Couldn't pass it up, CMDR Ed. @ 47% off.

Also own NMS & SC.

o7

Jaemo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jaemo X
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Jaemo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:02 am

Greetings,

The name's Jaemo X and I'm just a lover of the cosmic, so it's like a dream for me to be able to journey across the Galaxy like this. This game is an amazing accomplishment and I hope to see some of you in the skies eventually. Happy travels

Gypsies Eyelash
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gypsies Eyelash

Postby Gypsies Eyelash » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:12 am

Hello all,

Cmdr Gypsies Eyelash, been playing a few years now, mostly in solo, thought I'd try and be more sociable. Winged up with another Cmdr last night at the CG. If you're reading this, I wasn't being rude, just took me a while to work the comm's out.

CMDRChronokin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chronokin

Greetings

Postby CMDRChronokin » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Irl, my name is Mark. I live in Chattanooga, TN, U.S.and I'm about to turn 61. I played the original Elite in the 80's and remember being soooo disappointed after grinding Cmdr Jameson up to Elite, absolutely nothing happened. No fireworks or anything.

I'm currently about 90 jumps from Colonia (my first trip there) and I'm giving serious thought to staying in ;the area for awhile. I've heard there is a Mobius faction in the area. If so I may well, join up as I'm always happier in emptier areas. I would also be interested in joining up with other old farts for gameplay. I've always played solo ever since I quit Eve Online after 5 years as it had become a griefer's paradise. So I'm trying Mobius as I would like to enjoy the good parts of group play without the bad stuff.

Anyhow, commanders, hit me up if you're hanging out in Colonia!
o7, all.

MSOD FIREFOX
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MSOD FIREFOX

Postby MSOD FIREFOX » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Greetings

Both on this forum and on the Xbox i am monickered MSOD FIREFOX, the Firefox is for the Mig-35 Firefox from the old Clint Eastwood movieand MSOD = Mithril Special Operations Division, just a fun lil RP PMC thing i do with friends online on certain games.

I try to be an easy going and open minded person, to work as best i can with everyone that wishes to, currently in game i am running a Chieftain which should help indicate what i prefer doing. *KOFF* Combat *KOFF* That being said im not opposed to trying exploration and all that but would need peeps to run with me as going out all alonesies, baaaaaad juju.

Looking forward to putting foot to ass for the fed and helping fedsec keep peeps safe with anyone willing to jump into a cockpit, kickstart them engines to BOWMAOF* and fly off to put foot to ass for the citizens we protect. If you wanna know anything just ask me please. I don't bite...much.

Pacific Standard Time zone is my time zone.

P.S.: While making loads of money doing it oh yeah!
P.P.S: BOWMAOF= Bug Out With My Ass On Fire

Len Waller
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Privateer Ice

Postby Len Waller » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:29 am

Hi everyone, I'm Len, known as Privateer Ice in game

Why did I choose PVE over PVP? Well I guess I've played my share of those types of games, I'm new to frontier Elite in a way in that I just started playing this version of it. I played many years ago, and I enjoy just flying around mining, trading, courier missions. I'm not looking to attack other players and I'm not looking to get jumped either. I'm just looking for a relaxing game, learn some things from the vets, and maybe when I know enough, help a few others out.

I'm 55, Canadian, hope to see some of you online.

Ice.

Scarlet Viper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Scarlet Viper
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Scarlet Viper » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:57 pm

o7 commanders.

I'm back after a long break from Elite and it's amazing to see how much Mobius has grown..

Any time anybody would like a mature but exciteable wingman, send me a message > CMDR Scarlet Viper

I play GMT (UK) timezone from 9-11pm
Last edited by Scarlet Viper on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chunter
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ChunterGB

Postby Chunter » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:55 am

Old (47) British guy living in Germany showing my face to say hi.
Just looking for a group of maturish players to shoot shit in space with.
Started playing last year but gave up after about 80 hours but started playing again a month ago and am now 390 hours in.

At the moment i'm just spending my time alternating between davs hope,srv mat mining and passenger missions to get my elite trader to open one of the final engineers to finish off my fed corvette.

The current gaming community in has people who play Ed on and off but most nights i'm on my own in space, it'd be nice to hear other peoples thoughts/opinions/setups/tricks for a change.

Anyhoo speak later.

KolaRice
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KolaRice

Postby KolaRice » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Hello.

My IGN is KolaRice.

I am from Toronto, Canada
Got the game a few weeks ago, I never was into PVP, In majority of the games I play I almost always go for PvE over PVP as long as there is a choice.

Thanks for having me. I hope to see you guys ingame.

lucidFX
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LucidFX

Postby lucidFX » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Hey there fellow commanders. I just started playing a couple of weeks ago. I'm a long time lover of everything space. Also play NMS, and before that, Freelancer. I've had my eyes on ED for some time now, and decided to take the plunge.

So far just started out doing a couple of delivery missions here and there to get my feet wet (with my free ship), but loving the grand scale of things :D

Return to “Introductions”