Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Oveli Cashbond
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oveli Cashbond
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Oveli Cashbond » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:12 am

Registered new commander for PS4
PS4 will be CMDR Raquel Cashbond
[hope I did it right...lol]

Rekt_Orion
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: robjef1982

Postby Rekt_Orion » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:49 am

Another new CMDR for PS4 here. CMDR name - robjef1982
See you in the black! o7

SirMunck
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SirMunck

Postby SirMunck » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Hi all, I am CMDR SirMunck, have been playing for 3 days and enjoying the game a lot!

SetzerG
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Thanatos Audron

Postby SetzerG » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello everyone CMDR Thanatos Audron of the sidewinder O'Neill reg# SG1. Been playing for about two weeks and really like the game.

darkstar2480
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darkstar2480

Postby darkstar2480 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Hello all, CMDR Darkstar2480 reporting. Picked up the game on Saturday. I have fallen in love with this game and am looking forward to playing with other people in a laid back PvE focused group.

cookiewheel1984
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: cookiewheel1984

Postby cookiewheel1984 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:01 am

Hello! My name is cookiewheel1984. It's also my commander name on the PS4. I joined a PvE group cause I wanted to play with people instead of against them. I'd rather fight against AI any day. I'll be looking forward to getting to know more people on the PS4 private group eventually and also people on these forums. This game looks like so much fun. I can't wait to play with other people!!!! -cookie

Garvelo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Garvelo

Postby Garvelo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:18 am

Hello everyone
i hope everyone is doing well. i am sorry for my writing skill is not great plz bear with me. My name is Geraldo. I am commander Garvelo. I just started playing this game like three days ago. Ohhhh they wasnt lied that the game wont hold you hand. To be honesty it alot of fun to figure out how to read the map and fly the ship but still much more to learn. This game is Awesome. Reason i like PVE over pvp, i am not a big fan of player killing other player. Like the division, great game but when you enter dark zone just to get those great sweet weapons. long story to short PVP got to me not enjoy the game much.i am huge fan of PVE i like to help out to complete a great goal or mission or have a chill time :). I play alot of mmo games like final fantasy 11&14, Guild War 1&2, and much more just for the PVE. :D :D thank you guys for accepted my application.

Arrenyl
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arrenyl

Postby Arrenyl » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:32 am

My name's Nick, been playing a few years now. Feel free to add me on XB1, been trying to find more people to play with. Just tired of heading to events in game and having to worry about people ruining the experience.

o7

crestraven
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Crestraven

Postby crestraven » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Greetings!

Commander Crestraven here, I hail from Kansas City. Personally I have never enjoyed PvP, in any game I've played: Wow, Dark Souls, Elite, etc... I do however enjoy a community and after playing off and on for the past 2 years, I've decided it's time to stop feeling so alone out in the vast galaxy that we roam around in. I've mostly been playing solo play and want to at least start getting into a private group play so I'm not so alone. Looking forward to meeting this community and contributing where I can.

I'm mostly a trader in game, but I'd love to start getting into other things, such as engineers, to experience more of what this game has to offer. Also starting to get involved with this whole Thargoid situation seems it would be fun too.

Anyways, thanks for letting me join and I hope you all fly safe out there!

Crestraven

Forcer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR. Forcer

Postby Forcer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi everyone,

my Name is Gerrit, I'm 31 years old, living in West-Germany and I'm not part of Mobius yet, just waiting for confirmation and stuff.
fly safe O7 Commanders.

Return to “Introductions”