Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Padoh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Padoh
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Padoh » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi all,
New player to ED here.....I played Elite back in the 80s ( I am an old boy of 51!)and decided to get a PS4 Pro just so I could rekindle my love for the Elite universe. Just started a week or so ago and have done a fair bit of exploring to get a few credits and now bought Asp Explorer and decided to get a Hotas. Not totally convinced by Hotas yet but will keep going to get the muscle memory working (takes longer at my age).
Look forward to seeing some flying about.
Padoh

CMDR Stargazer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stargazer
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby CMDR Stargazer » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi all,

Playing since Elite came out but looking for a more social approach to Elite, was drawn here by Obsidian Ant. Doing mainly (CG) missions and trading and a minor form of exploration, didnt really set myself a goals just enjoying the flight. See you in game and fly safe

Idase
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Idase

Postby Idase » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:23 am

Hi guys, CMDR Idase here, I played elite a bit in PS4, decided to buy a PC to play in VR. Just got your address by asking people on elite discord on WTF about griefer, someone advised me to come here. So I can enjoy some human company and no griefer/PK :-)

IRL, I am working in a big IT company as a Project Manager, French and really enjoying the game. I'd lke to learn how to make wings so I can play with people.

Regards.

Kracken (Idase)

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:12 am

Greetings and welcome CMDR Padoh, Stargazer and Idase.
Hope to meet you in the black void some day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Sedryn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sedryn

Postby Sedryn » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Sedryn here, 47, from the Netherlands. As a hint; my city is one of the two cultural capitals of Europe, this year. ;) I'm totally new to Elite Dangerous, or Elite for that matter. Up to now i've played around 120 hours in solo, and still i have the feeling that i've only scratched the surface. There are still so many things to learn, and so many questions. Thankfully Google can answer most of them, but i hope to find a helpful fellow commander or two here as well. :)

Why i choose for pve? Well.... actually: i don't enjoy pvp. I suck at combat, even though i'm apparently very good at avoiding it, since i haven't fired a single shot yet in this game. My heart is much more into seeing what a game has to offer. And with an entire milky way begging to be discovered...: who could resist that. What do i hope to find within Mobius? Fun, a good laugh at times, but maybe also a bit more in depth conversation, as well as an opportunity to go see from time to time what's out there as part of a group. So: See you out there. My heading: second star to the right, and then straight on till the morning.

GreenViper
Master
Master

Postby GreenViper » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:03 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Sedryn,
Al bij al niet zo heel ver van elkaar, zelf afkomstig uit de regio Brugge ;-)
My main focus is on exploration, hope to meet you in the black void some day.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator

walkers
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: walkers

Postby walkers » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:10 am

hi i agree cmd walkers from Turkey. age 46. i'm playing on pc
I joined this group because I prefer to play with my friends
I have 2500 hours on steam

fnberger
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: fnberger

Postby fnberger » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Cheers commanders!

This is my 2nd visit to this galaxy, since i travelled the void for many months during last year, then got distracted by planetary affairs (and somehow suffered from clutter by too much ships and stuff). So i took a break, rerolled my acc (deleting the Asp Ex and a dozen smaller boats along with 50 mil) and now i'm having a splendid time relearning the space business. Main boat is a T6, making money by delivery missions and some trade on the side, D-back explorer for heading into the unknown and now a viper IV, because i'm really bad at combat and need something more durable. And every activity of mine is related to powers and BGS. This time i started in Alliance space (i had spent most of my space time last year in Alliance space, hanging out with the AECD guys), travelled to the Alliance outskirts in my first hauler, then into Winter territory in an Adder, then into disputed space right between Li Yong-Rui and Denton Patreus, all while undermining the Empire, any feudalists and dictators, and benefitting democracy (and confederacy, communism) and independent factions. See you in space, cmdrs, and fly safe!

LordOfSoft97
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lord Of Soft 97

Postby LordOfSoft97 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello everyone! Looking forward to meet and help anyone in the game!
Verba Non Fakta

GreenViper
Master
Master

Postby GreenViper » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Greetings and welcome CMDRs Walkers, fnberger and Lord Of Soft 97
Hope to meet you in the black void some day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator

Return to “Introductions”