Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
dStruct
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: dStruct714
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby dStruct » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Hi all,

I am dStruct714 on PSN, dStruct on the forums, and Camaro Z/28 on discord.

I’m fairly new to Elite and have worked my way up to a Type 7, I prefer mostly PvE type of gameplay and would like to learn more about how, where, and what I should be focusing my efforts on to make the most of the game.

I’m in my mid 30’s, and I work IRL as a Flight Simulation Engineer which is essential Electro-Mechanical Engineering.

I’ve also followed all of the join instructions, and also sent a friend request to PSN: MobiusPvE-2 and I am waiting to hear back. I am also on the Discord server.

Thanks,

Raven111
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Night Raven111

Postby Raven111 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:53 pm

Hello,

My in game name is Night Raven111, Flinty#1508 on discord.

I've only just started Playing ED over the last weekend, but it has already got me too buy a joystick which arrived to day.

I'm 35 years old and live in the UK.

The only other space game I have played online is Startrek, but didn't like the combat.

Elite Dangerous on the other hand is totally different, I'm totally hooked!

Maryfield92
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Maryfield92
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Maryfield92 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:58 pm

A big hello from Commander Maryfield :D

I played the original Elite when it came out in 1984 {it ran on a BBC B home computer with 32k of RAM!)

I was thrilled when Elite Dangerous was released on PS4 and have been playing it on and off since last year. I have recently devoted a lot more time to the game and am looking for a few other Elite buddies to team up with, so here I am.

JohnWhorfin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: J. Whorfin

Postby JohnWhorfin » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:50 am

Hi Guys,
I am from Montana U.S. 62 years old and am a millwright at a grain elevator.
My E D handle is J.Whorfin
I have played the X games for years, liked them until Rebirth, looking for something new I found ED on sale at steam .
I have played this game long enough to get some credits ,have an Asp Exe and an Eagle . Last night while auto docking in open I was intentionally rammed in the airlock of a station and got sent to a detention center. ARRG!
So anyway, in Googling ramming in ED I found a reddit rant from a player with nearly the same experience as me, and he is right it does leave a bad taste in your mouth, and a link to this group. looking forward to playing in less caustic environment !

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:41 am

Welcome to Mobius CMDR's n1b5, dStruct714, Maryfield and J.Whorfin !
Hope to meet you in the black void one day.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Gunshowgrizz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jeremy Meliodas

Postby Gunshowgrizz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello everyone,

Gunshowgrizz on here, CMDR Jeremy Meliodas in-game. I just hit 30 IRL, I live and work in the SF Bay area (California) as a professor and advisor at a state university here :). I want to join up to experience ED multiplayer without the threat of being ganked as I (currently) ferry passengers from Robigo or work on engineers. About to get my Anaconda and I'm close to maxing Fed rank as well for that sweet corvette. Looking forward to playing with all of you!

Vya
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vya

Postby Vya » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello,

thanks for creating a group that will enjoy the without the dangers of open play. I had some bad experience back in 2014 with open play.
Now i want to give ED another try.
Hopefully seeing you in universe soon.

Adam Kelson
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Adam Kelson

Postby Adam Kelson » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Hello everyone!

I cant even believe such a community exists! This is all I ever wanted in any MMO I played...and finding a such huge community on ED?! I almost fear it is a dream! :P Well, to introduce myself shortly;

Name is John, I'm 26 and studying to be an English Language Teacher. I played ED on and off from time to time, but having found a such community, I think I'm sticking around this time. :)
I hope I will see some of you in there!

Akzel_Solid
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Akzel Solid

Postby Akzel_Solid » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello folks, I should've posted in this thread a long time ago, but totally forgot about it! :P I'm currently on Mobius PVE America, maybe one day I'll finally bump into someone. I'm doing uber at Robigo, surprised I never bumped into another player there yet.

I'm 36, I'm a scientist currently living in Brazil, maybe we'll be part of the same squadron someday! :)

CMDR Big Mike
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Big20mike11
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby CMDR Big Mike » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello All,

I am an XB1 CMDR (Big20Mike11). I have a little over 400 hrs in game despite only buying the it at the end of June 2018. I just joined Mobius this weekend and look forward to some gank-free gameplay.

I enjoy all aspects of the game and consider myself relatively knowledgeable. Im hopping on the forums here and on frontier to contribute to the community now that I have a firm grasp on the game. I am really looking forward to the Q4 update to polish of my explorer elite rank.

IRL Im from Northeast USA and I work at a law firm.
Current fleet:
- Ragnorok (Fed Corvette) - Jormungandr (Armed Hauling Conda)
- Beowulf (Krait MKII) - Himinhamr (Mining Python)
- Floki III (DBE)

Return to “Introductions”