Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Kronos Jones
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kronos Jones
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Kronos Jones » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:31 am

CMDR Kronos Jones, looking forward to having some people to play with. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hoffmann The Turkey
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lt Commander Laforge

Postby Hoffmann The Turkey » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:03 am

Good day,

I played Elite in open for three weeks before I ever met anyone. When I did, I surprisingly didnt get insta-murdered in my type-6 and instead was treated to a RPing pirate. It was fun, I dropped cargo and later added him and we talked for quite some time; myself gleaning a lot of new information that I never would've normally found out. I'm here to hopefully find more of those players to enrich the Elite universe i'm currently drifting through.

1 question; do I need to post in a specific thread to get an invite or will admins see this post? Thanks kindly guys.

Lt. Commander

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby AndyB » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 am

Hoffmann The Turkey wrote:Good day,

I played Elite in open for three weeks before I ever met anyone. When I did, I surprisingly didnt get insta-murdered in my type-6 and instead was treated to a RPing pirate. It was fun, I dropped cargo and later added him and we talked for quite some time; myself gleaning a lot of new information that I never would've normally found out. I'm here to hopefully find more of those players to enrich the Elite universe i'm currently drifting through.

1 question; do I need to post in a specific thread to get an invite or will admins see this post? Thanks kindly guys.

Lt. Commander

go here for instructions on how to join us in game: page/join
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Axel Aodh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Axel Aodh

Postby Axel Aodh » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Hi all,

I got Elite Dangerous well before it arrived on Steam. I played a lot with a couple friends of mine, but the game was still pretty early and we sort of lost interest as there wasn't much reason to keep going, so we all eventually stopped.

Hearing about the Thargoids returning made me really interested to play again, but sadly my friends are playing other games. I've recently dropped in and have just been doing mostly random missions and trading, with a bit of bounty hunting when I felt like it.
I've joined a faction (Felicia Winters) and I've bought a new ship, but after that I'm at a bit of a loss at what to do. I love just flying around, but it'd be nice to have a goal to give me some focus instead of just doing whatever I felt like at the time.

I sent a request to join the American private group. I'm not really sure what I'm expecting. I'm not a particularly social person, so I'll probably not initiate any contact with people, but I'd not say no to anyone who wants to team up on anything.

A bit about me, I'm a long time game enthusiast, and a pretty decent sci-fi nerd. I'd consider myself respectful of most people as long as they show themselves to be respectful of others in kind. I don't take games too seriously, and am just looking for some good fun to pass the time.

I'm Axel Aodh in game too, if you wanna add me or whatever.

ROTORBLADES
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ROTORBLADES

Postby ROTORBLADES » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:53 am

Hello,

CMDR RotorBlades checking in for a combat focused group to fight with. RESHAZ, conflict or aliens it does not matter to me. I have been playing for about a year. The friends I have been playing with have less game time and I would like to find an active group. Enjoyed the trade and exploration to its conclusion and found that combat is my preference. I play between 8est and 12est several nights a week. Cooperation, combat and conversation.

-Rotor

JerodTrd
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cmdr Trent Jameson

Postby JerodTrd » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Cmdr Trent Jameson, reporting for operations.

For the future of humanity against the menace of the Thargoids, we must stand together... and hold the night at bay... not with machines, or Synthetic intellects who die on our behalf... but by the force of our steel, and the might of our will.

We must hold our own line... and not squabble amongst ourselves.

Theusmc202
Harmless
Harmless

Theusmc202

Postby Theusmc202 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:35 am

Hello, cmdr theusmc202,
New to all forums really, can't even figure out how to start a topic. Hahaha but been with "Mobius squadrons" since the FSX days. Did a small Google search to see who was at the top of the community missions and you guys popped up. I may be having one or two more join, "Mobius guys"
I like PvE over Pvp because I enjoy the game. Not trolls looking for kills to get nothing in return.

Theusmc202
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Theusmc202 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:39 am

Hey, I have some ways to make good cash. I had the hauler for a long time and in the course of a week I've upgraded to the python. Let me know! (P.s. the hauler is a great starter craft)

Xonnel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xonnel

Postby Xonnel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:58 am

Greetings,
Cmdr Xonnel, explorer extraordinaire, great to make your acquaintance.

I've been playing Elite solidly for nearly two years, still enjoying it. I'm holding out for the Exploration improvements later this year.
Has anyone else signed up for Distant Worlds 2?

I look forward to seeing more friendly ships out there in the black.

vegusha
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bushmonsterinc

Postby vegusha » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Ahoy,

Cmdr BushMonsterInc here.

I've been playing ED on and off for half a year and now it is time to KILL THARGOIDS!

Cheers

Return to “Introductions”