Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Lux Veritas Occulta
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Lux Veritas Occulta
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Lux Veritas Occulta » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:45 am

Good morning! :)

Thanks to the ability to read and write, I was able to fill out the form and confirm with the link i got via e-mail. :mrgreen:
And especially thanks to Mobius, for having created his most wonderful groups in Elite Dangerous! :)

I'm from Oslo, Norway.

Take care! :)

peterb2
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Peter Bulkley

Postby peterb2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello Commanders

I've been playing ED for a few years. I am currently exploring around 21000ly from sol. Colonia is home now but even that is 2000ly away. Space is lonely but when I go home, maybe I don't want to get blown up by some person demanding goods. "I've been exploring...All I have is mats..." . Mobius is my salvation

Jeto Black
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jeto Black

Postby Jeto Black » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:14 am

Hey.

CMDR Jeto Black reporting in.

Here to make friends and learn to play the game. Hope to have fun.

See you space cowboys
- Uh, listen Jet. You said "bell peppers and beef." There's no beef in here. So you wouldn't really call it "bell peppers and beef," now would you? :x
- Yes, I would. :|
- Well, it's *not*! :o
- It is when you're broke! 8-)

Herlev
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Herlev

Postby Herlev » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:38 am

Aloha!

29 year old from Denmark, looking to make some friends in the game. I can't wait to play with you all! :)
Only played for a few weeks, working my way through the different engineers whilst waiting for 3.0 to drop and make all that business a lot easier!

I chose to join Mobious after my DBX got blown up 154ly from the bubble by a ganker and I lost ALL my exploration data after a visit to the jellyfish nebula. Never the less, I now have a new keyboard since my old one didn't survive the incident :p

Mynx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mynx

Postby Mynx » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:21 am

Hello everyone,

30 year old from Germany here. I've paused elite for ~ a year. The Thargoid thread made me come back. I'm currently working on a good combat ship to be ready if the conflict goes out of hand. My playstyle is a mixture between combat and exploration (Mercenary). I've chosen mobius group in hope to meet a few friendly CMDR's and I'm not that type of a PvP player. Maybe we'll meet in space.

Fly save CMDR's.

darksammer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: darksammer

Postby darksammer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi there.
CMDR darksammer from Thailand, playing for nearly 200 hours on Steam.

Usually I play on Solo after got blow up by PK several time (and several million for rebuy cost), even I can repel them sometime but that's so annoying.
Joining for hope to meet people out there in final frontier that prefer talking and coop than killing each other, open is too hostile but solo is too lonely.

I'm used to be trader but now have fun with rescue and transport mission, you may found me around damaged station or at Nanomam :)

Avesta
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Avesta

Postby Avesta » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:42 pm

o7 CMDR Avesta here from US, Florida!

Playing for nearly 2000+ hours since launch. I am an avid explorer, been out to beagle point twice and beyond to the farthest star from Sol. First trip in an ASPX second in meh exploraconda. Over 500,000 LY's traveled with 100's of bookmarks all over the galaxy and still feel like I have only scratched the surface. I was part of the first Distant Worlds Exp and plan on heading out into the black for DW2!

I have mostly played in Solo / small private groups with friends, but with the soon to launch Beyond update I figured to be back in the bubble for the foreseeable future. Duchess in the Imperial navy and Rear Admiral of the federation, ready to get back to shinrarta and prepare for the inevitable thargoid war 8-) .

I've known about mobius for awhile but the last year or so I've been out in the black, space madness has well set in. Time to blow something up! Corvette has been sitting in dock far to long :cry: .

o7 Avesta , Fly safe CMDR's :)

coldllord
Harmless
Harmless

Postby coldllord » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:35 am

Hello from CMD Coldllord, and thank you for accepting me. I have been playing solo for a long time now but difficult to keep the fun alone. Never really tried PvP so for me PvE is the right choice and if can be done with real people better.
Cheers, Luis.

Captain Hijinx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Captain Hijinx

Postby Captain Hijinx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:51 pm

Hi

Looking for friendly PvE atmosphere to enjoy. New father with less time to game as my earlier years but still enjoy getting out into the black when I have the time, looking forward to meeting those on Mobius America

LuPoNe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LUPON

Postby LuPoNe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Hello Commanders!

This is CMDR LuPoN, Deputy Wing Commander and Voice (along with CMDR Nik Fury) of the Knights of Beneverchio.

Thank you for creating such an amazing PvE community to which we want to contribute further, bringing all our group here on Mobius, instead of going just the few of us in Private Group (we're all playing on PC).

We're all from Italy and since I started playing we're trying to help our Player Faction (which my younger brother got in the game at launch) in Avalon.

While discussing with CMDR Nik Fury, we decided to apply here as well.

Safe travels to you all, Commanders!

Return to “Introductions”