Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
XenoKrelian
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xenokrelian
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby XenoKrelian » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Cmdr: XenoKrelian here, played the old elite alittle, then freelancer, and the x-series, and now Elite Dangerous ^^ looking for fame & glory, and maybe a wing or two, too kill some outlaws and those pesky thargoids.. Else I'm into trading, mining and lots of credits in my pocket!

Feel free to send friend invite ingame

Errer404
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Errer404

Postby Errer404 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:34 pm

hi, Errer404 here. i'm kind of a techno hermit so i will probably be a ghost here, but i'm already on the discord server. the reason i wnat to join this group is to just experience some of the social features of the game. multi crew and wings, that kind of thing. and why i chose pve over pvp? well, to be blunt, i suck at pvp, and try to avoid it whenever possible.

I can see why some peaple like it, but to me, in games like this were you can get and improve items that others might not be able to for some reason or another, it just gives you an unfair advantage, and makes the game un-fun to play knowing some one could destroy you at any moment while playing on open.

way1ander
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: WAY1AMDER

Postby way1ander » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi there Commanders

My name is Veron and have had the pleasure of playing Elite when it came out in the 80's, then Frontier.
Some say that the game is a grind, without a specific goal, that is why I like it. The goals are set by the player and not by the game!
I played the 'X-Beyond' games to satisfy my need to explore space, but always found that I was being directed to some kind of conclusion.
Elite is as open a game that you can get, that is why I love it!

I feel that playing with people with the same kind of mindset will make a great game even better!

Commander Way1amder

GilDan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GILDAN72

Postby GilDan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:12 pm

Heya all!

Shame I didn't see anything about this game at all until just a couple months ago! I would have joined you all a long time ago had I done so... well, better late than never!

I've gone through some few flight sims in the past (mainly Elite plus and X-Wing series, including XvT and XWA) but this one really beats them all.

I've just moved over from the PS4 version to the PC, so I am starting all over again, but moving a lot faster now I know what I am doing. And in the process, might as well quit playing solo, so here I am!

My ingame name is Gildan72. Hope to see (some) of you around!

Dan.

Bravo Orionis
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bravo Orionis

Postby Bravo Orionis » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Hello. I go by Bravo Orionis. I am an old science fiction fan that has been waiting most of my adult life for a game like Elite Dangerous. I have been playing multi-player games since the days of CS 1.6 I have played many games. Now I play one.

I don't knock those that like PvP. I enjoy it once in a while. But the real joy for me comes from successful cooperative play with like minded players. Whether that goal is to carry tons of cargo, or kill some baddie, working in a cooperative wing brings a whole new dimension of fun to what is already a great game.

See you all in the void.

blacksol1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: blacksol1

Postby blacksol1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:15 pm

blacksol1 here and in the game.

So far having a blast with ED. Primarily concentrating on trade while saving up some for exploration ship.
With the new wing missions, started looking around and came across several mentions of Mobius.
After looking into it, decided to give it a try...I know I'm not a combat pilot, at least not yet.

Harcourt
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Harcourt

Postby Harcourt » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:18 pm

How's it going. Harcourt here. I took a break from the game before Horizons release... It's like riding a bike, right? Glad to be back.

Davlon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Davlon
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Davlon » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Hi - I'm Dave

I go by Davlon in game - I've been a member of Mobiusx EU for a while, I just didn't realise Mobius had it's own faction and home world. I'm off from my 'old' home base to join you - see you soon!

CMDR GainDamage
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby CMDR GainDamage » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:40 pm

Greetings Commanders,

My name is CMDR GainDamage, ingame name is just GainDamage. I'm from germany

Now playing on the xbox one for almost 2 months now and I must admit that I'm quite fed up with griefing folks. Had almost 50MCr made through trading, invested more than half of it in some really valuable goods and it's almost all gone now because i got shot by a group of players over and over again. Days of work just blown up by a group of people that doesn't seem to understand what piracy and what harassing is.

Yesterday i wanted to contribute to the CG after getting up on my feet again (kind of, was back at 6-7MCr)... Just to get blown up by some more griefing groups that liked hunting me, even though my cargo hold was empty.

There's no fun in getting shot by over engineered combat vessels who aren't even after any cargo, but just want to see you and all your balance burn for no reason.

So that's why I ended up looking for a more friendly enviroment.

I'd also like to explore, trade, solve mysteries in a group. Just hook me up, i speak english and german :)

Fly safe Commanders! o7

CMDR GainDamage

SharpVTC Dinos
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SharpVTC Dinos

Postby SharpVTC Dinos » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:36 am

Hello everyone,
Name's Dinos 29 from Athens Greece. Ive just submitted my application to join you guys. My friend JSTed told me to come.

Its a pleasure to meet you all guys cant wait to fly together.
Until then best of luck to all.

Return to “Introductions”