Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Zetr0 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:51 pm

Welcome fellow Commanders to the Mobius Sector -o7-

I have been in the Mobius Sector myself since the October of last year ( 3306 )

Initially I would be with a private group of friends, sadly they have moved onto other things, and as I mentioned in an earlier post, its just not the same in solo. Thus I joined this community and have made a few friends and we meet up at Dav's Hope for mnay absurd and interesting adventures.

Have a read here Commander

I am old enough of a pilot to remember using a Commodore 64 as a Pilots Console at 2am on a school night while my parents and sibblings were sleeping - I was determined to make that run to LAVE.... on a black & white portable VDU in my bedroom.

My system of choice is GCRV 1568 Cern Dock to where most of my fleet is, in accordance with Pilots Federation voluntary declartions you can review my fleet with INARA simply by clicking here - you will need to be authorised by INARA to do this, I would humbly recommend an account and then please feel free to add me as a friend.

If you are interesed in Wing Mining ( Core / Surface ) or Wing Conflict Zones and or HazRes sites - please add me to your freinds list both in-game and on INARA - because we have work to do Commander.

Prior to Christmass of 3306, Commander Condor77 and Commnader Logic_Me proposed a deep exploration to Sagittarius A* -
A small review of Antics

Theres so much to do out here Commanders, you need friends and a Community to take it all in and its my hope that we get to meet up to trade stories and share experiences - out there in the black.

-o7- Fellow Commnaders

Wewe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zeeks

Postby Wewe » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:44 pm

CMDR - Zeeks

Good afternoon, returning player. I've been back for about a month and just now realized Mobius PVE is no longer active and I need to transfer to Mobius PVE America. I filled out the paper work and requested access in game.

I couldn't remember my account information for Zeeks (what email I used) and had to create a new Mobius account (this one). Sorry. Thank you.

brengunn54
Harmless
Harmless

Postby brengunn54 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:25 am

Hello
I am a new pilot from the UK looking forward to enjoying game experience and hopefully meet new friends here fly safe all o7
Brengunn54 out.

TwilightAsh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ashirah
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby TwilightAsh » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 am

CMDR Ashirah (MEC-346) reporting back for duty! Was in deep sleep for 2 years out in the black and just awoke. Continuing my journey to Heart and Soul Nebula. o7

Is it me or is the PVE Eurasia group a bit inactive now?

yan3242
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gumas

Postby yan3242 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:46 pm

Gumas here

not officially join yet, i just registered and i heard that the approval could take a week, so i think i try to get familiar with the game first while waiting.

yes this is my first time to play this game (well the game is not even finish downloading by the time i type this lol), i came from euro truck simulator and kinda bored with it, heard from friend "why not try space trucking then?" and i remember i got this game for free from EGS.

then i heard this game is "free for all" type of game which i dont like, i dont mind pvp as long its under fair condition, but for this kind of game i just want pure pve stuff, then i heard this mobious server? group? which is dedicated to pve only.

so yeah, here i am. hope i can enjoy the game later

seewolve
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Seewolve

Postby seewolve » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Hi All,

Forum and Ig name : SEEWOLVE

I'm a 50 years Belgian. Actually working in Niger

I've played all ELITE versions since the first one in 1984 on my C64 , then Elite gold, frontier and First encounters on Amiga then on PC
Bought ED since the early days but dit not had the time to play alot until now... Then i'm pretty new player of ED and i'm still discovering the game ... )
Workin at makin some money to build à correct ship for missions actually.

See ya all in game

Seewolve

Sharlikran
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sharlikran

Postby Sharlikran » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:29 pm

I am an infrequent returning player. I never had a chance to really take advantage of the Engineers system that was introduced even though I believe I have been to a few of them and at least have access to them even if I don't have any improved modules.

Elite is very nostalgic for me. I have had all the versions even if some of them or the boxes have been lost in storage etc. I bought it the moment I realized it was available and bought Horizons and the season pass once that was available.

I have issues using a controller and have long since wanted to design my own custom cockpit but that will most likely never happen. Although I am revisiting the desire to make one even if I don't.

My greatest contribution to any game was TES5Edit for Skyrim in 2012. Zilav, Hlp, and myself brought the app for editing the game files to Skyrim while the original author had done Oblivion and Fallout 3/NV versions. Since his return he took over things and is a little more guarded of it and who he feels is in charge of it regardless of whether or not he made it what it became over the years.

I did try to keep Trade Dangerous alive having a very limited amount of Python knowledge however, it looks like others have done the same. I am hoping to get a version of it working and I also hope it hasn't changed much. I like it for gathering information and then traveling around selling things for low amounts of credits because it was at least for the most part safe. I am not the best pilot so fighting things trying to drop me out of hyperspace doesn't always go well for me.

My ship of choice for mining and traveling because of the price and because I only have 19M credits is an Asp Explorer. I think I sold some of my ships when traveling to another system so I think I only own the Asp currently. I have used a Cobra and a Diamondback maybe even an Eagle. The last time I had outfitted a ship for fighting I used a Vulture I believe. There is even a chance I flew a Viper instead of a vulture getting the name mixed up.

However, for what little I have done in game I do believe the Asp Explorer, the Diamondback, and the Vulture. However, I need to get some engineering done so I can use engineered modules on a Vulture due to the need for that in order to really use shields and the large guns.

I just hope the content is fairly easy to solo for the most part as I usually play very sporadically. If I feel the NPCs are to hard I just take a break so I don't keep loosing a ship and have to use insurance. I will have to see how things are these days.

lumirgaidin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: lumirgaidin

Postby lumirgaidin » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:52 pm

Hello all.

CMDR LUMIR GAIDIN in game. Got tired of the griefing when attempting to leave a planet. Got sick of excessive insurance fees every time I got my butt handed to me. Had no clue this group even existed until googling "turn off PVP elite dangerous" and wonderfully found you.

Thanks for the approval!

Edinburgh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Edinburgh

Postby Edinburgh » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:15 am

Hello all,
CMDR Edinburgh in game, and surprisingly enough from Edinburgh, Scotland originally, hence the name choice. I'm 55 and retired last year :)

I started playing Elite Dangerious in 2014, clocked over a I000 hours and then quit around 2016 due to real life.
I've upgraded my comp since and discovered ED in VR. Joined this group with view to experiance as much PVE as I can and meet like minded mature people who can have a laugh and work together.

Looking forward to playing in the Mobius PVE Eurasia universe

See you ingame

Edinburgh

MATHIAS HANNIGAN
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mathias Hannigan

Postby MATHIAS HANNIGAN » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Greetings!

My name is Mathias Hannigan, and I am currently docked in the Ngalinn system.

I've logged almost 90 hours in game, but I have always been too afraid to leave Solo.

I'm really excited to be able to join a group where we can experience the game together!

I would love to grind some trade routes to gain some credits, as I'm currently just in a Cobra MkIII. Great little ship, but I you gotta have dreams, right?

Hit me up!

Return to “Introductions”