Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:31 pm

TimReaper wrote:Wotcha!

Hello from two new CMDRs, Tim Reaper & FlickyBob. I've been playing off and on in Solo since launch, but my son has recently started playing too and flying with him made me realise I was missing out. Not being a twitch combat pilot made Mobius the obvious choice. FlickyBob is only 8 IRL so if you see him and he doesn't say "hi" don't be offended - flying and spelling at the same time are a bit much for him right now :D

Man, that's so awesome that you and your son are playing Elite! 8-) Very very cool. :)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

lucabiavati
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby lucabiavati » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Ciao a tutti
Ho iniziato a giocare due giorni fa . Avevo giocato con "Frontier Elite " molti anni fa su Commodore Amiga. Non so ancora quale strada intraprenderò , certamente diventerà un appuntamento, spero giornaliero, con il mondo di Elite dangerous.

Hello to all
I started playing two days ago. I had played with "Frontier Elite" many years ago on Commodore Amiga. I do not know yet which way I will take, certainly will become an appointment, I hope every day, with the world of Elite dangerous.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Sana-Kan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sana-Kan

Postby Sana-Kan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:36 pm

CMDR Sana-Kan

Hey guys, I just started playing. Trying to learn the lore and doing some missions in solo. I really enjoy playing PvE and my friends encouraged me to join Mobius. Waiting to be accepted in the group and hope to see you guys in The Verse.

Fllex
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fllex

Postby Fllex » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Howdy, CMDR Fllex here.
So, my name is Alexey, i'm humble Russian student 20 years old. I don't really like PvP much, and also i'm not okay with killing helpless unarmed CMDR trying to make a living moving stuff from station to station. Hence i decided to join Mobius.

FireFly90
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: FireFly90

Postby FireFly90 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Helloo,

CMDR FireFly90 reporting for duty. Been playing for nearly a year now and I'm thoroughly in love. Wanted to get away from pvp as i seem to suck at it. The moment someone else starts shooting at me it takes seconds for them to kill me, even in a well built ship (even been had by that Potter guy twice! ¬_¬ ).

I prefer co-operative gameplay which is something i'm hoping to expand on by joining this group. I hope to see you out there in the black.

Fly Safe! o7

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Bo_Granger
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bo Granger

Postby Bo_Granger » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Hello all!

My name is Bo Granger. I'm retired is Florida enjoying the heck out of using my time for gaming. The PvE approach is great and I am looking forward to my admittance on ED "Mobius or Mobius PvE (applied to both)." I look forward to flying and trading with all others in the Mobius clan. Since my background was medicine, I look forward to gathering a group to service all the "Famine" and "Outbreak" systems.

Karta
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Karta

Postby Karta » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Greetings commanders.
I am a long time player from the kickstarter. Recently rejoined E:D after a few months absence.

Love doing the CGs. Just taking the first baby steps into commanders, could not pass up the extra 10% FSD jump distance.

I've made it halfway to the core. Great to get your name on some hot rocks somewhere between galactic arms. So I know what space happy feels like, and the exhilaration of discovering unicorn planets. The rush, of dizzily dodging a star, after jumping in at top speed with a million creds of exploration data. The toasty feel of your subsystems afterwards, and the limp home.

Just got an Ananconda - no of course I can't afford to spec it out yet (what are you like?). I can be found trading in this or flitting between CGs, or taking the roof off on the side of a station's docking envelope. Sometimes in combat, in the smaller ships, going down in hot flames, dodging around condas. But for some reason i'm not big on SRVs. Let's have moon-buggy combat, yeah.

In real life, I dare-say imostly enjoy the things you enjoy when sitting in front of a computer of TV, and i have a cineworld card which is awesome.

Zahc
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zahc

Postby Zahc » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:32 pm

What ho,
I just kind of wander around enjoying the sites within ED. I'm not a hard core gamer, just an old fella having fun and escaping the real world for a while.
I'm waiting on being accepted by Mobius....so until then.
Chin chin.

Dark Keldo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dark Keldo

Postby Dark Keldo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Hi Cmdr Dark Keldo here.

Looking for a Pve experience in Elite Dangerous, looking forward to meeting others like myself. I'm a Mining/Trading/Industry nut in most games. Nine year veteran of EvE and hoping to find a welcoming community as I did there!

Return to “Introductions”