Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Regularjosh429
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Regularjosh429
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Regularjosh429 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:22 am

Hey everyone,
I'm on the playstation network as Regularjosh429.
I just registered with this community but have been playing ED for the better half of a year.
I'm new but I really wanna be a part of this journey with everyone that is Elite Dangerous!
Please add me as I am in need of fellow commanders to fly and fight along side with.
I'm 26, male. I work at a 711 in Florida lol but am trying to start my own business with Tshirts and signs. What I do for fun has had a big change since I've been introduced to this game! I feel like I've finally found a place where I belong, except it's a big galaxy by myself. Was hoping this would help my pursuit finding other players to experience it with. So PVP I'm assuming. I don't really know the difference between the two, so lets just say open play.

Nozferatu
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nozferatu
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Nozferatu » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi all, just discovered this group on reddit, I guess I'm a bit late to the party but look forward to returning to a universe with humans in it, as I left open play about 2 years ago thanks to griefers costing me too many millions while i couldnt afford the losses.
I've been playing for around 4 years now, since I was a premium Beta player. I'm looking to get more into the Thargoid content now and feel I'm approaching the point where i can build a ship suitable for it. Hope to wing up with a few of you and show these alien bastards that they've messed with the wrong species.

Alerta-Antifa
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Alerta-Antifa

Postby Alerta-Antifa » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:22 am

Hi everyone, Brit PS4 player. Bought the game the first weekend it came out, just back after 7 months with a broken console. Just submitted membership and am looking forward to meeting other players and no more 'GIT GUD!!!' rubbish. In game name Alerta-Antifa (I like to bring a little politics into the game and a few friends and I set up the 1933 Group Antifa to overthrow Nationalist systems and put them into Communist control lol - they've all pretty much stopped playing whilst I was away). Still bumbling about, none grinding, doing what I find interesting at the time (stuck in Cubeo unlocking the Prismatic Shields right now).

Romane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: starletttrich

Postby Romane » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:11 pm

hallo to all my name is commander starlrtttrich it is nice to be abourd and hope to meet you all in the vast open World of elite dangerous :D :)

Howling Rebel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Howling Rebel

Postby Howling Rebel » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Hey Everybody, I have been playing Elite Dangerous since official launch back in late 2014. Started playing the original Elite back in 1986. I found about Mobius through forums and youtube. Been playing with my mates in a private group and sometimes on PVP. I would like to mingle with other Commanders but can't really be asked to play on PVP.
Hope to see you in the black 07

Howling Rebel :D

Zaephyr
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zaephyr

Postby Zaephyr » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:05 pm

Hello Everyone!

'been playing for a couple of weeks in solo only. I want to play with other people, but I know all too well that in multi-player games you'll have veterans who'll prey on the noobs...no thanks.

I prefer co-op over PvP anyway, and I look forward to playing with like-minded folks.

See you on the other side!

Graydeth
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Graydeth

Postby Graydeth » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:56 am

Greetings CMDRs,

My name is CMDR Graydeth in game and just Graydeth here on the forums. Been playing for awhile now...2900 hours so far, but I took a break for a few months recently, and am now back in the game. I have been mostly haunting the Kamadhenu section of space and surrounding areas. There seems to be plenty going on without even going near the Thargoids. So look me up if you are in the area, I am usually in my Python, StarJammer, running data/courier missions of loading up passengers to go short hops. Always looking for someone to wing up with, I am usually online most evenings after 6pm EST until about 11pm EST. Would like to try some of these missions that they recommend a wing for, trying to get to Duke level to get an Imperial Cutter! Looking forward to seeing you out in the void.

Beardywolf
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Beardywolf

introducing myself

Postby Beardywolf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:09 pm

Greetings fellow Commanders
my name is CMDR Beardywolf
RL : Marvin
country of origin : Netherlands
Country of Current Residence : United States

im looking forward to being a part of the mobius america pve server and looking forward to learning more about elite dangerous when running with you fellow commanders

my current loadout is a alliance chieftain with A rated modules hoping to engineer them soon and i am working on guardian weaponry
any tips and tricks are welcome

Darowin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Angel_Knight1

Postby Darowin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:30 pm

Hello My name is Darowin. CMDR Angel_Knight1 at your service.
I am a manager at a store here in Cali and I love open world space games and RPG's
I have Pc and ps4 and I currently play Elite on Ps4, I'm interested in forming a wing and one day owning my own Imperial Cutter Or Anaconda. I want to primarily bounty hunt, but if I get a ship with some firepower and space to boot then some transportation wouldn't hurt.

rwalker73
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Blakout

Postby rwalker73 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:56 pm

Hey folks, I'm CMDR Blakout. Hope to meet some of you all out there. I'm very attracted to the idea of exploration, so I'm working on trying to get my AspX to the longest jump range possible.

Return to “Introductions”