Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CMDR Bramble
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Brambletwist
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby CMDR Bramble » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:46 pm

Greetings, commanders! o7

CMDR Brabletwist here, live from New York USA. Full game + Horizons on PC. Played some older elite games when i was real young, been on and off of E:D for 2.5 years now. I do a lot of puttering about with an emphasis on exploration and trading.

I was in solo to avoid griefers but I look forward to being part of a community.

See you in the void!

UDO TIEF IM DU
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: UDO TIEF IM DU

Postby UDO TIEF IM DU » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 am

Hello all, I am Fleet Cmdr Udo Tief Im Du. I am the leader of " The Band Of Misfits " on the pc platform. I have a love-hate kind of relationship with elite because of FD's stupidity. I usually play in solo but have been moving towards private for some interaction with others. And by others I do not mean pirates, griefers, skankers, cankers, gankers, and wankers. Some time in the near future I will be recruiting new players and a few seasoned players, but mostly new players, so that I may help them progress in game and make it less of a grind. I do have some secret projects in the works but that is for later. One of the other things is I want to make a profound impact on the game but for that I will need some help. I have been working on my own web site for the squadron and not being good at web site building it is a wreck right now, but I will get it done one day.

skeeter1976
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: skeeter-1976
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby skeeter1976 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:45 am

Hello Cmdrs!

Over 40 year old, been elite since it came out on the ps4. Playing majority of my game play in solo, tried open but I been attacked by other players for no reason. So, I will give this a try. I rather play with other players in a friendly, competitive manner. I play in the evens and weekends when family time allows me too. I just want to have fun playing in the game with friendly commanders that wants to have the same thing that I do.

Be looking forward to meet you all. o7

Time: -5 GMT Central US

devilbymoonlight
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DevilByMoonlight

Postby devilbymoonlight » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:47 pm

o7 folks.. its cmdr Devilbymoonlight here returning from his long absence due a mangled joystick hand and a problem with my eye sight which made it impossible to play until now, sorry about that, but anyway hopefully I will be allowed back in and when I do I'll see you all in the black once I get back in the group -fly safe

SpikePT
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SpikePT

Postby SpikePT » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:26 am

Hello

I'm a Returning player. Have not played that much, only some basics on fighting, navigating, mining. I think i'm still with the noob ship and all.

I Found your group trying to know the diference between private and group play. I don't like pvp and prefer the PVE part of the MMO games.

Hope to see you in Space.

Fly Safe

rdwilliamsjr
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jhaleen Von Prester

Postby rdwilliamsjr » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:10 am

Hello, RDWilliamsjr on the boards, my name is Richard. Live in California USA, San Francisco. My Commander name is Jhaleen Von Prester. Glad to be here, this game is pretty awesome, looking forward to some wing missions and exploring the void!

AKADA
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: AKADA

Postby AKADA » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:47 am

o7 Cmdr's

My name is Akada. I heard about Mobius quite some time ago and had always had an interest in joining. I've been playing for several years now and usually always had a least a couple of friends to squad up with. Lately as we have gotten older everyone's available time to play together has trimmed down. In an attempt to find more action I had been playing in open, until I had just a few too many negative run ins with certain players. I ended up taking a break from Elite all together because of it. Now in an attempt to get back into it, I've decided to give this a try. I look forward to having the opportunity to run into other players without worrying too much and possibly making some new friends along the way. Fly safe out there!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:01 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Akada
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Lestat
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vercingertorix
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Lestat » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:24 pm

Well, I am reintroducing yourself my self. I have an Alt Account Name Lestat De Lioncourt. When accepted It will be an American base. There 2 spaces between Lestat and De Lioncourt

rsf burn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MIC BURN

Postby rsf burn » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:14 pm

Hello All,
MIC BURN is my in game name, I am from the UK, have play this game since 1984 well the first one on my C64.
take care out there.
rsf burn out

Return to “Introductions”