Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
vic racan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: vic racan
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby vic racan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vic Racan (both forum and in-game) from Canada(Montreal). I am male and work in the electronics technical field.
I have been playing Elite in VR(which is soooo awesome) for the past year. I used to dabble in gaming since I was a kid but it is because of VR that I have become alot more serious in gaming (notably flying games like warthunder/DCS), since I was never impressed with the immersion factor of 2D screens.
I've joined Mobius because I like multiplayer but do not want to get killed pvp for nothing when in explorer ship builds.
My next mission I will be attempting will be the ancient ruins.
Maybe I'll see you there?

Thanks

Kargush
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kargush

Postby Kargush » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi there. Kargush, 32, Norwegian. Heard about this place from a friend who kept telling me how awesome you guys are, so here I am.
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Seshemw
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Seshemw

Postby Seshemw » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:27 pm

CMDR Seshemw here,

Mobius opens up the option of being able to play with other people, but NOT be unduly exposed to those whose sole delight is to make others upset. Open play, where others can cost me hours, days, or if I'm unclever enough to roll out without enough to cover insurance cost me a reset-to-starting (aside from rep of course), makes my teeth itch. I want to be exposed to other humans (cooperatively). I probably wouldn't philosophically mind it if people kept their predations to something reasonable (power-play based, or the like). But humans like to grief, and I don't like to BE griefed, so I'd avoid them.

To date, I've avoided them by solo play, but this game is meant to be more than that.

I look forward to flying with whoever might be in my corner of the universe.

Seshemw
Currently aligned with the Federation, working to make the galaxy a better place

Cthulhu's Pilot
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lord Montgomery

Signing in- "Cmdr Lord Montgomery"

Postby Cthulhu's Pilot » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Hi all,
Great to be able to explore and interact without the Numpties I find in open at the moment. Looking forward to a more enjoyable experience, see you out there.
Cmdr Lord Montgomery

Gornar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GORNAR

Postby Gornar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:57 am

Hi all,

Just returning to ED since before Horizons launched. I finally just bought it, and I'm happy to find this community! No more Open play!

CMDR Gornar

ximok
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ximok

Postby ximok » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello Mobius,

I am Commander Ximok, I enjoy exploration, trade, and long walks on the beach.

I avoid Open Play like the plague because I just don't need that negativity in my life.

When you only get a few hours to play every few weeks, you value your game time very heavily.

Sabre_
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sabre_

Postby Sabre_ » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi All!

My in-game and forum name is Sabre_ (Damn the person who had the name without the underscore!) Just about to set off to Colonia for the expansion initiative and thought i'd sign up with you guys. Was killed last weekend with 6 months exploration data on board.. almost gave up completely! I do love Open Play though as it makes it more 'real'. Anyway, after I stopped sobbing I thought i'd get back to it and visit Colonia.

Currently have a fully spec'd Python for combat and an Asp Explorer modded to 50LY for exploring.

See you all out there!

Sabre_

xxBluedevilxx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: xxBluedevil82xx

Postby xxBluedevilxx » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Hey All!

CMDR XXBLUEDEVIL82XX in-game and on TeamSpeak
xxBluedevilxx in here

Bluedevil is not from the Football team as I keep getting asked haha.. It's from old school original Wing Commander and the Bluedevil squadron I loved so much :-D

I am excited to be here and am trying to get my mate CMDR WALLDOG on here as well.. Looking forward to meeting new people to wing with and PVE.. Games awesome.. I am a Fire Fighter from Australia and a shift worker so get lots of days off to play this although it doesn't consume my life in the least lol.

Depending what im doing in ED at the time ill either be playing on a laptop with an xbox controller when grinding and in my flight cockpit when in wings or focusing on combat..

Hope to see yas in the void!

xxBluedevilxx

Big bad ned69
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Big bad ned69

Postby Big bad ned69 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi cmdrs :)
I'm Bigbadned69
I have played all the elite games over the years and just love them. And I'm picking pve, as I think the game is hard enough without having other cmdrs trying to blow me up. Npc can do that easily lol

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “Introductions”