Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:59 am

Deathcommeth wrote:Hi guys - Deathcommeth here.

Just signed up for the forums, but have been waiting for an in game acceptance to group for about 4 days (I think).

Anywho, hello all and Happy Friday!

Welcome to the forum, Deathcommeth. Four days is a bit of a wait. I assume that you filled out the registration form and sent an in-game request?

If so, take a minute and go to this page and post your info. One of the PG admins will be alerted and they'll be able to get your membership request sorted out.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Deathcommeth
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Deathcommeth

Postby Deathcommeth » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Did do. Cheers for the information, I will do that now. Much appreciated.

Archaesus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Archaesus

Postby Archaesus » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:49 am

Howdy all, Archaesus here. Looking forward to joining the PVE group. =) I've been playing for a while-ish now (almost 400 logged) but have stuck mostly to private with 2-3 friends and solo play.

Cheers!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Archaesus.

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Looking forward to meet you in the black void.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

SarcasticElder
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SarcasticElder

Postby SarcasticElder » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Greetings Commanders o7

My name s Chris irl and in game i'm SarcasticElder (as well as pretty much anywhere else online.

I can't get into the server just ye (only applied last night) but when I do get in I play almost daily.
I have never played out of solo before this but am looking forward to winging up with fellow commanders (as soon as I look into how to actually do so)
I spend have spent most of my 300+ hours doing passenger missions.
Anyways looking forward to see you all in the game.

SarcasticElder signing pout for now.

o7

Ashvhakaera
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ashvhakaera

Postby Ashvhakaera » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:18 am

Howdy fellow Commanders

I just did the registration form and request in game, so hopefully I'll be able to join everyone soon. I found out about this group via watching youtubers, whilst trying to better learn the game. I'm pretty new, only been playing for a few weeks. In that time I've just played solo or in a private group with a friend of mine. I'd like to see and interact with other people when I run into them, however I have no inclination towards pvp. I never have. It's just always ended in frustration and is not fun for me. My reaction times can be pretty slow, combined with being brand new, so pvp in Elite is definitely not something I would find fun on any level. I just wanna do my thing, hopefully run into (and maybe wing with sometime) other people also doing their thing, and have fun. I'm looking forward to this greatly.

GreenViper
Master
Master

Postby GreenViper » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:31 am

Welcome CMDRs SarcasticElder and Ashvhakaera.
Hope to meet you both in the black void one day.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator

Selrak Lightner
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Selrak Lightner

Postby Selrak Lightner » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Hello all or should that be o7 CMDRs

Names Charles in RL and CMDR Selrak Lightner in game.

I mainly play on PC though occasionally Dabble on Xbox (GT CH4RLIE B0Y) and to a lesser extent PS4.

Been around since the game launched on PC but have had several large gaps when playing. SIgned up to the original Mobius private group a while ago but found these forums when searching for a Mobius Equivalent for Xbox.

Mainly into exploration so am looking forward to the next update when we no longer have to eyeball a planet to find permanent POI's and think that Open could use some refinement to prevent Griefing in high and to a lesser extent medium security systems (why call it High security if players can still interdict and blow you up near stations).

Tend to play in Open when in deep space and private or solo when in the bubble or high traffic areas (e.g. Guardian and Thargoid sites) and hope to meet some of you in the black

Sea Beast 777
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sea Beast 777

Postby Sea Beast 777 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:53 pm

Greetings fellow CDMRs,

My name is Andrew and have just joined the Mobius Group. I heard about it on someones live stream of ED.
I wish I knew about it earlier...

Oh well,
I'm 56 and have been playing ED for about 4 years.
I come from a long history of Silent Hunters (1-5), thus the handle Sea Beast (U-777).
Over the last few years I have found more and more fondness in ED and just hit Elite Trader this week.
I am an admiral in the Federation and just reached Count with the Empire this weekend and plan on growing to King.

I could probably have achieved these earlier in time, but I was basically playing in the universe with no goals in mind.
For whatever reason that changed a few months ago. So started ranking up and will probably work on Elite Explorer next.
Finally took the time to figure out the Engineers "thing" and started up grading.
Not the best in combat, I can hold my own unless a few griefers get together and take my Defender down for "their" fun.
Which was the primary reason for me to fly in solo the majority of the time.

I fly with VR (HTC), VoiceAttack and Thrustmast T.160000 whenever time permits. Not as often as I like...

I moved to Austin Texas two years ago from Frankfurt Germany and love it.

Looking forward to meeting friendlies out there in open space... You should be able to see me from far, a big yellow T-10 Defender in bright yellow called Yellow Jacket, built for the long haul with a sting.

Best regards,

Andrew (Sea Beast)

GreenViper
Master
Master

Postby GreenViper » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:37 am

Welcome CMDRs Selrak Lightner and Sea Beast 777.
Hope to meet you both in the black void one day.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator

Return to “Introductions”