Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Vader_11
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vader_11
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Vader_11 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:52 am

G'day ppl
CMDR Vader_11 from down under
Been a fan of Elite from the beginning :)
Hope to find some freinds to fly with in this awsome galaxy. Happy to fly with anyone... as long as you can put up with a novice lol

CmdrRadgeber
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Radgeber
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby CmdrRadgeber » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi there
CMDR Radgeber here
Got to know Mobius from a friend and now I'm here to do some exploration, trading and community goals

Mids
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cobalt Jake

Postby Mids » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:00 am

Hello!

CMDR Cobalt Jake reporting in, otherwise known as Mids.

Thus far, I've been solo playing for a couple of hundred hours, and gotten far enough to own a Cobra, an Asp Explorer and a Type-7.
My home port is Schuster Station in Ienpalang, in Imperial territory - we have the best space-station gardens in the known galaxy.

I can't remember exactly where I read about Mobius, but it was mentioned in an article and sounded a pretty good way of playing in an inhabited galaxy without the hazards which make me avoid Open Play.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Fly safe, Commanders! o7
Give me Fire. Give me Information.

unranked
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Akemi Homura

Postby unranked » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:31 am

Hello!

Fairly new player here, heard about you guys on ObsidianAnt's youtube channel, then I went and read a bit about the group last night, and sent a request.

Two days ago I got fed up with doing cargo missions, so I purchased a DBX, and currently I'm out the bubble at about 300 ly on my first "real" exploration, and I actually found a couple systems partially claimed by other players.

I have a Type-6 stashed away outfitted for trading, so once I'm back in the bubble and someone is interested I wouldn't mind winging up for some delivery stuff, or I could just trade the Type-6 in for a combat oriented ship, and do some bounty hunting.

Fly safe, CMDRs!

Dave P
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dave P

Postby Dave P » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:28 am

Greetings Commanders - just joined up. Heading over to Azrael to check it out.

Fly Safe!

o7

Dave P

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:57 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Extra Refinery station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

SpaceMerlin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SpaceMerlin

Postby SpaceMerlin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:04 am

Hello there,

CMDR SpaceMerlin here. I've been playing since May, put the game aside for a while then had the time to come back to it late this July (sadly i probably won't have as much time to play once September comes).

I've heard about you in videos, on the Frontier forums and on Reddit, and i like the spirit. The only times i've played in Open were far from the bubble, and Mobius looks like a good way to have the multiplayer without the downsides. Plus i'd like to participate in the upcoming research into chapter 3's new content and Mobius seems like the perfect place to do so.

My homebase is Magnus Gateway in EZ Aquarii, although i'm rarely there. I'm mostly focused on exploration, and (re)playing missions that are as close as possible to the game's various mysteries. At the moment i'm preparing before Chapter 3, trying to unlock a few engineers to perfect my Conda.

I'll probably hop on the Gnosis trip in the cone sector just before it jumps on the 6th, and will most likely remain there for the whole four weeks.

See you later, commander.

StoraMo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Air Marshal One
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby StoraMo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Hey there CMDR´s

I´m Mo, vintage 85, Offical CMDR name is StoraMo and my cockpit is linked to an X-Box.
I´m a periodic player from germany and only play PVE. Most time I trade or play busdriver.
I am also active on INARA and a Likedeeler. But I hope to finde some nice people here who are also playing on X-Box and we could have some fun together. I am very interested in RPGs, and I am interested in the Thargoids and everything related to them.
But first i have to earn some more money 8-)

I play elite since three month, so i am new to most things. I have not visited an engineer yet. Shame on me. :roll:
But hopefully that will change soon. I play alone or with a friend, but we are only two. That's a bit lonely in space. :cry:

I´m looking forward to meet some of you :)

Romane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: starletttrich
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Romane » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:00 pm

:D
I Happy to be hear the name is kingstarlett I look forward to meeting all of you!

Albanach
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Albanach

Postby Albanach » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Greetings, fellow Commanders.

PC (mainly) & XBOX player. I Discovered Mobius via the official Frontier forums and hope I'll be able to learn more from other like-minded CMDR's than I can on my own before I jusmp in to any CG's. Interested in mainly exploration & trade, with the occaisional bounty hunt.

Hope to see some of you out in the black. Safe flying o7

Albanach

Return to “Introductions”