Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Macros
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Macros
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Macros » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:43 am

Howdy all. I'm a western Canadian here. Was a Kickstarter backer, and have been a member of the FB Group(s) for the longest time already. Just joined up here and on Discord finally.

My main is CMDR Macros, and my alt is CMDR Ishap. You'll find me online most nights after 10:00pm GMT-7.

yuxxi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: yuxxi
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby yuxxi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:38 am

Hi, I am CMDR yuxxi on XBox. I chose to join Mobius to be able to play along with other commanders without the risk of being ganked. I do enjoy PvP to some extent, but I lack time to practice and engineer a combat ship to be able to be successful against another player.

Rasto
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zmija

Postby Rasto » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi guys.
My name is Rasto and in the game, cmdr Zmija. I am 44 years old and I work as an electrical engineer of distribution equipment up to 1kV and also as a welder. I joined this group because I like to play with players but without PK. The last drop was when one player killed me in the paper Anaconda when I was carrying the commodities. I'm just a PVE player. I'm only playing at night during the week. (I apologize for any errors in the text.)

LOSTMYCOFFEE
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LOSTMYCOFFEE

Postby LOSTMYCOFFEE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:45 pm

pleasantries comanders,

CMDR LOSTmyCOFFEE here for all of your trading and exploration needs! My current ship is a Imperial Cutter. Looking for a great PvE group where I can learn as well as teach with any CMDR. Looking forward to flying with you all!

CMDR LOSTmyCOFFEE

PO1N7BLANK
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PO1N7BLANK

Postby PO1N7BLANK » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:42 am

Hi fellow CMDRS!

im a 30yrs old dad of 4, from the sunbaked state of Arizona. I started playing elite almost a year ago and immediately fell in love lol i think i played for 24 hours straight when i first got it! i love elite for a couple reasons but the main one being that theres always something to do and no end to the game. i tried the PvP once had like 3 three million dollar rebuys from others pulling me out and blasting me to space debris, havent really gone back into OPEN since. i feel like everyone should be able to play without having to stress about losing your ship to a ganker for no reason. Just like the moto of mobius dont spoil another players game. anyways im usually on everyday for at least a few hours. would love to wing up and learn a few things !

Adyz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Adyz

Postby Adyz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:44 am

Hello everyone, cmdr Adyz here.
My real name is Adam, 39 yo, live in Czech rep.
I'm just starting with ED, so apologies in advance for all the mistakes I'm inevitably going to make :oops:
Looking forward to meeting you all in the 'verse, godspeed & fly safe ;)

MisterMcTavish
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MisterMcTavish

Postby MisterMcTavish » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 pm

hello all. I'm Steve, 61, from Daytona beach, florida.

Tom Derrick
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Tom Derrick

Postby Tom Derrick » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Adyz wrote:I'm just starting with ED, so apologies in advance for all the mistakes I'm inevitably going to make :oops:

There are no mistakes, just happy little accidents ;)

BallisticGunner
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BallisticGunner

Postby BallisticGunner » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:19 pm

I am looking forward to playing with all types of people.

tim_harrison
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ted Harrison

Postby tim_harrison » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello! My CMDR name is Ted Harrison. I've been playing for a fair while, and am a member of the old Mobius PVE group - now moving to the Eurasia group as i'm based in the UK. I joined the group as I was getting griefed a lot in Open, and I just wanted to explore and fight in CGs, not against other human players - joining Mobius likely saved me from stopping playing Elite all together.

Everyone I've run into so far has been friendly, helpful and willing to wing up in CGs; long may this continue.

I also enjoy the challenges set by OOM, it really feels we're helping the group in a much larger and much longer community goal.

For the order!

o7

Return to “Introductions”