Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
DashTherenIV
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dash Theren IV
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby DashTherenIV » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:18 am

CMDR Dash Theren IV here.

Very happy this group exists, as I was tired of the forced-PvP of open and the abysmal crime and punishment system in ED, but otherwise like playing with other people.

w3bbo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Weatherstone

Postby w3bbo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 am

Been a mobius member for a while now but never signed up so thought it high time I introduced myself. :)

NovaDarkStorm
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nova Dark Storm

Postby NovaDarkStorm » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:26 am

Greetings, I am CMDR Nova Dark Storm.

I have been playing Elite for a little while now and wanted to join a group and here I am in the flesh.

sierra-alpha
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: sierra-alpha

Postby sierra-alpha » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:53 am

CMDR Sierra-Alpha reporting in.

After following reddit for quite some time I feel like people are too busy trying to git the gudest at everything - get more credits, get better ships, get better rolls. I don't judge, but I enjoy the process more than I enjoy the maxed out results - and I don't want to be auto-scared every time I spot a hollow dot on a radar. I understand that even in Mobius I can be destroyed by a player, but the retribution for doing so in this group brings it closer to the real life, which resonates with me very well.

Horsk
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Horsk

Postby Horsk » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello im Commander Horsk,
I was a kickstarter and i have been playing in a small private group with friends since the start but thought it would be good to meet a few other players online. I started off playing Everquest on Bristlebane server many years ago before moving to Warcraft.

Im from the UK but live in Okinawa Japan, I always heard a lot of good things about Morbius on Lave Radio but never got around to signing up until now. I probably play three or for nights a week so im not a hard core player

PaulBM
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PaulBM

Postby PaulBM » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Cmdr PaulBM here.

I'm one of Horsk's buddies, based in East Anglia. As he said above we've been playing since the Kickstarter days in our own group. We feel it's time to maybe branch out into a larger PvE group, having enjoyed being part of large Guilds in some MMORPGs.

I play when I can, but other games like XCom2 (at the moment) do distract me from time to time. ;)

4gui4
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 4gui4

Postby 4gui4 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm still waiting to be accepted I hope so. :roll:

My name is Aguia (4gui4), Portuguese word for Eagle, yes I´m Tuga (from Portugal) --->Bad English on the way sorry

I play in solo and private group most of the time, I don't like open I thought I'd try here , I don't know exactly what to expect as said only play alone and some friends, flying unconcerned with chance to make friends for me is a great deal .
I don't kill players, I don't like who does that and also I hate being attacked for free .
https://inara.cz/cmdr/20087/ my profile is updated frequently
Yes I refuse to stay in open doing gankers and griefers game, I like to play my way did my money in CZs so I cam fight but no against players and never against nobies.
I'm not welcome in same circles because I'm fierce critic of this kind of behavior and always will be I think stupid disrupt who's be struggling to learn. This game is hard to learn I received immense help from Cmdr MalvadoDiablo NZ (Inara), Cmdr r3per Usa (TwithTV), without their help at the beginning I had given up, he'd never make it alone .

Fly safe Cmdrs o7

RegretfulCash5
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Regretfulcash5

Postby RegretfulCash5 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello all. I have been playing Starpoint Gemini 2 and ED seemed
like more of a challenge that would also be doable. PvP is too
daunting and I do not like too much competition. So my in game
tag is Regretfulcash5. I'm hoping that You will accept my request to join.
(I have since found and submitted the online application form, thanks!)
I am at the moment rather clumsy with the game and still learning how
to dock and navigate the starmap.

Ha! I bought the docking computer: what a joy to have the Blue Danube Waltz theme play while docking, a
quote/homage to 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I meant to emphasize that I prefer co-operation with live players rather than competition.

So I met Lynn Margulis and heard her speak. Carl Sagan was her husband. She
is co-author of the Gaia Theory. Gaia is the basis of "Earth System Science"
which will help us transform industrial civilization to a Planetary Civilization.
I do not know if there is a Sol system with Earth in the game. If there is,
it merits a reference to Gaia/Biosphere.
Last edited by RegretfulCash5 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

orange_apecs
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Steve Arnold

Postby orange_apecs » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:14 pm

HI All.
CMDR Steve Arnold
Original backer on kickstarter. Been playing since Premium Beta (mainly in solo).
Thought with Thargoid Return it would be better to be with a bigger group :)
Also wanted to try out the new features without being fired upon by certain Wizards.
See you out there commanders.

KatnessEverdean
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KatnessEverdean

Postby KatnessEverdean » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Hello all,
Im a 45 yr old mom who's been playing a little more than a year n a half. My son and i both bought the game about the same time, but initially i didn't play much because i didnt care for pvp.

As of now though, have mostly been playing in self made private group with my son and couple of friends . It will be nice to play with a wider variety of individual players without fear of seeing the rebuy screen every five minutes.
Cmdr KatnessEverdean in game.

Return to “Introductions”