Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
kieka86
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: kieka86
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby kieka86 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 am

Fellow cmdr,

kieka86 here. Born in Germany on earth and 30yo, due to some strange happenings, i've lost my permission to enter Sol and now live as a space nomad (with my 2 Kids and wife) with access to holo-me with a modified 21st century Ps4-System.

Ok, lets face it, i bet i lost Sol permission due to some quince-related activitys which gave me a nice headstart, but i changed my mind and want to stay on the legal side of the laws.

I love pve Battle, and as a nomad you could se me participating on Community Goals like bounty hunting or being a merc for the best paying side in a war.of course id like to support other cmdr,for example those who came back to the bubble from a Long Exploration Tour and need some armed company.

I dont Like to engage others cmdr but would defend my wingmates, others and myself against griefers/gankers to death if nessencary.

Sorry for my bad english.

Fly save cmdr
O7

Star Bedouin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Star Bedouin

Postby Star Bedouin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:25 am

Hey Ivo here AKA Star Bedouin, I'm on Xbox and looking for other commanders to explore, bounty hunt etc... with.

Got a small fleet of 10 ships almost everything A rated.

I do Power Play to get the nice stuff from factions, going after Prismatic shields now, but after that don't know if i'm going to join another soon.

Also do community goals, combat, never tried trading but will get there.

Doing some mining too to unlock engineer.

I consider myself a chilled out player, at the end of the day a game is to relax and enjoy what that game has to offer.

I'm around 6 pm most of the time, I also do other games so there will be some days that I won't be around.

Think thats it, now just waiting to be accepted so I can join you guys soon.

Star Bedouin

o7

ps : I listen to Radio Sidewinder :oops:

Blacqy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Blacqy

Postby Blacqy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi All,

Cmdr Blacqy signing in.
I hail from the Flemisch part of Belgium, married, no kids, 2 dogs.
Other games I like are e.g. Diablo III and the Fallout series.

Decided to go for a PvE group becasue I have been playing Solo for a while and wanted to meet other commanders without the risk of getting shot up by some PvP enthusiast with an overengineered battleship just because he can. Doesn't mean I don't like shooting the odd Pirate NPC, but that not my main focus.

I mostly do cargo and passenger missions and fly a medium-engineered AspX for exploration and a barely engineered Python for trade.

Currently working on unlocking some engineers, so I've been rank-grinding for Sirius and Yoru these last few days.

Be sure to give me a shout if you run into me.
I'm not entirely sure how the comms thingy works in combination with VR, but should be able to figure something out.

B.

RedCloakCrafts
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: RedCloakCrafts

Postby RedCloakCrafts » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:42 am

I am Commander RedCloakCrafts. I've played solo for some time. Hoping to move to be a little more social. How does one join the pruvate Mobius group on Xbox? Cheers!

pascalbrax
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Pascal_Brax

Postby pascalbrax » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:03 am

Hi,

not a big fan of "introduce yourself" posts, but anyway here I am.

Playing Elite since release, big fan of Elite Racing, I stream on Twitch sometimes and I'm looking for meeting other player without being afraid of having my harmless ship being melted on sight.

Purpledavidddddd
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Purpledavidddddd

Postby Purpledavidddddd » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello fellow Comdrs! I'm David woodward. In game on ps4 my name is Purpledaviddddd. I bought Ed about a month ago and I enjoy it greatly. I'm 29 from Kentucky in the United States. Thank you for this group!

CMDR Discovery
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Discovery

Postby CMDR Discovery » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello!

Im Cmdr Discovery, in-game and on the forums (Bad name? I know i wasnt feeling to creative!)

I have been playing ED on-and-off for a couple of years and have never been a fan of PvP, especially in the late game. I moved to solo play but longed for human contact again, but without hostilities and griefing.

Im very much a bounty hunter with a geared out anaconda for alot of PvE in extraction sites, but i hate the risks that come with full on PvP so im here and hope to stay

Dracos
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Dracos DK

Postby Dracos » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Just getting re-acquainted with Elite after having played the original DOS version on an Apple ][. Lot of differences!!!

I play in the Mobius PVE section. GMT -5 ( Central Time US ). Just bought Horizons and trying to absorb all the new stuff.

As you can tell from the 1st sentence I'm an older gamer. Been playing the arguably largest MMORPG gfor the last few years and finally had enough. Thought back to Elite and d/l the free version and the emulator. Decided that it was worth a shot ( Dangerous was on sale ) so went for it. So far I've been happily trading and exploring. Having issues once I get about 1200 - 1400 LY out finding a way to jump anywhere further towards Sag A do bought Horizons and plan on engineering the FSD. Going to take a shot at planetary landings this week ( in a sidewinder of course!! ) If it works out I hope to get Felicity to do the FSD in my ASPX.

Decided it gets a bit too lonely " out there " and I had enough experience with people being enormous Richards in that "other" game. Figured that this was the place to be. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against those who do open play. To each his own.

Anyhow hope to be seeing you all around

Dracos

MacWillie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MACWILLIE

Postby MacWillie » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:12 am

Hello all!
My Name is Will and in game I am Cmdr MacWillie. I've been playing ED for about a month and enjoying it very much. I'm currently exploring out in the black somewhere vaguely pointed at the coalsack nebula. I'm mostly a trader and explorer and I enjoy playing with friendly and fun loving peoples. Thanks for the forum and fly safe everyone

Bill Slank
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bill Slank

Postby Bill Slank » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:45 am

Greetings all,

CMDR Bill Slank reporting. From a small town near the west coast of the US. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with Elite Dangerous so far, but my friends who used to fly with me have lost interest. I even lost interest when I didn't get accepted in to mobius the first time a month or so ago. But then I realized that that was only because my registration form didn't submit correctly. I've just re submitted and re-requested, and hopefully I will be joining shortly. I chose PvE because I am tired of playing solo, but also tired of being struck by kamikaze Sidewinders, and I am interested in a more sim/role playing side of this game.

Til we fly back home, lads.

Return to “Introductions”