Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Xebeth » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Tygra Kahn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tygra Kahn
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Tygra Kahn » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:23 am

Greetings!

Tygra Kahn, you can just call me Tygra, here. Decided to join because I wanted the fun of Multiplayer in Elite without all the huff-n'-fuss. I am really new to Elite, (about 2 weeks'ish?) and still learning the ropes.

I want to do exploration, and to go where no one has gone before. (yea yea, cheap trek thingy, but hey!) I love these types of games, been enjoying NMS, and started this for some variety, and also this is in VR, so I've been enjoying that as well.

The game, as vast as it is, has been 'empty' cus it's just a friend and me in a private group, and I have wanted to go Open, but, not skilled at combat or any decent type of ship have been worried about being shot down the instant I got a stones throw from the station. So, I was really glad to learn a group like this, (you know, adults!, they haven't gone extinct after all!!!), existed.

I've done the sign up thingy, so I hope to be there soon, and looking forward to actual life out among the stars.

Over and Out.

thezorch
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: THEZORCH

Postby thezorch » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 am

Hello, Gamers!

I am Commander THEZORCH. I'm the friend Tygra Kahn mentioned, and I was the one who introduced him to the game since he was looking for things to play in VR. Truth be told, I've had ED (not that ED, LOL) for a while from a Steam Sale but only recently got into it.

We've had interesting experiences just learning the ropes, but like him, we want to experience it with others. We've been leery of Open Play because of Trolls. We're no strangers to trolls in games with open PvP. They kill the fun all because ganking low-level players gives them the jollies.

It is lonely being the only two people in a private group. Yes we talk in coms, often join up together in a wing, but with nobody else out there to talk to or interact with it seems so isolated.

I'm glad there is a group like this out there. I think we'll have a lot of fun here.
Commander THEZORCH
Youtuber/Live Streamer for...
Zorch Central and Gamers Bay
The Zorch Central - Gamers Bay Twitch Live Stream Alliance (Restream.io)

Th3Prime
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Th3 Prime

Postby Th3Prime » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:05 pm

greetings.:)

im kevin. CMDR Th3 Prime inngame. im joing this to get more out of the game and to be able to interact and play with other players, without worrying about trolls (it's alot of those on open, and they ruined the game for awile for me) so i was extremly pleased to find a pve server. as private server got kinda lonely playing alone since my friends dont play that often.

im more in for combat missions/massacre or grinding matts as i find it alot of fun but i kinda wana do it with other players and learn more about this game and maybe try out other things to.
sry for the bad english.

so im verry glad there is a group like this and hope to see you all in game. cant wait to get inn and finaly be able to play with others.:)
Last edited by Th3Prime on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flick Montana
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Flick Montana

Postby Flick Montana » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Howdy!

Name's Flick Montana. I've been playing E:D since launch. I had been running with a small group of friends (usually 4 or 5) until they stopped playing due to either bad run-ins with griefers or boredom from the grind. Since I got my Oculus Rift, this game has taken on an entirely new level of appeal to me. I've been playing solo, but the NPCs just aren't that much fun to hang out with. That's why I'm here!

I've always preferred PvE over PvP. I'm not all that competitive and I don't like to take my games too seriously when it comes to being the best. I just heard about this group purely by accident on the Frontier Dev forums and it sounded like exactly what I needed.

I'll see y'all in the 'verse!

~Flick

Lawmann
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lawmann

New to this

Postby Lawmann » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Greetings all!

I was a pilot back in the commodore 64 and 128 days. Loved Elite back then and am impressed with this evolution. I've been Flying for a week now solo and thought it would be much better with others. Still haven't been approved for MOBIUS PVE but I look forward to seeing you all out there.

Nannex
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NANNEX

Postby Nannex » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi, everyone. I am Nannex. I am looking forward to playing with you all in the game.

harrysaxon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: harrysaxon

Postby harrysaxon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 am

Hi everyone. Just registered, heard lots of good stuff about you guys. Still fairly new to ED, playing in solo and currently exploring about 1500ly from the bubble, heading towards NGC 6357 because it seemed as good a target as any. Played a bit in open and though I only had a couple bad experiences early on, I want the chance to meet other PCs without worrying about losing a couple dozen hours worth of collection. Hope to see you out there! o7

LordZealot
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LORDZEALOT

Postby LordZealot » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:59 am

Howdy Diddly Everyone,

CMDR LordZealot here. Joining up cuz a good buddy of mine told me its a nice community and what not. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the stars. o7

Nizzo1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nizzo1

Postby Nizzo1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:36 am

Hi all,
CMDR Nizzo1 from Braintree, Essex. UK. 46 years young and space sim fan.
Fairly new to ED (a few weeks into my adventure.

Came here as I got major worried about seeing a rebuy screen when confronted by loads of super dooper fully engineered conda's all parked at and around the current CG in open with threatening and intimidating chat going on... Put me right off...
Asked a couple of questions in open local chat of them all, but just kept getting sent to Hutton orbital for my answers... Lame joke that gets tired very quickly.
Anyways... looking forward to the PvE experience via this group enhancing my game. :)

Return to “Introductions”