Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
xSPARTANxOO7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: xSPARTANxOO7
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMNDR:Spartan

Postby xSPARTANxOO7 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello name is James I just got Elite dangerous loving it so far about a week maybe in. I'm looking for a group of players do to bounty hunting with,Merc work and exploration. The idea of having a little crew go out is awesome to me with a support refueling ship,scouts and defensive ships I don't know how often that happen or viable it is but would be cool to see or just a trust wingman. I want to learn all about the elite universe,meet some cool people to learn from and enjoy this beautiful universe with.

Kasungi1993
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kasungi1993

forward to playing with u all

Postby Kasungi1993 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:14 pm

:D hi guys I've just started playing this game its been 3almost a month now and im enjoying the different planets and the way the pve is set up im looking fforward to playing and learning from everyone

CMDR_Tek
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tekskelator014

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby CMDR_Tek » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:29 am

Hi All,

Just new to this. Playing for just over a week on PS4.

Didn't like the idea of playing in open world (and most likely getting mowed down by someone in a vastly superior ship), then I found Mobius.

Now to work out how to get access to the Open play PS4 group. The setup is a bit convoluted.

angelobruno30
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: angelobruno30

Postby angelobruno30 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:02 am

Hi

Im Cmdr/PSNID "angelobruno30" (in game and forum) From Portugal
Im new in Elite dangerous and I am on PS4 .

Please add me if you wish. Thanks

ezmeat
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EZmeat

Postby ezmeat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello,

My name is EZmeat. I'm a 50-year-old male who isn't very good at PvP (hence the name) I have used that name (or try to - sometimes it is already used) since I started online gaming with Quake! I requested to join the group a couple of days ago and then found out I also had to register, so that is now done. Looking forward to being in the PvE group. I haven't been harassed by other players that I know of but I would rather be safe.

I work for the Idaho Transportation Department as a Windows Server, VMware, Cisco UCS, Storage, Active Directory, DNS, O365 administrator (I wear many hats!), I live outside a small town called Middleton in Idaho (USA) and in my spare time I have a 5 acre ranch and I also like wood working. See you in the stars!

EZ

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 pm

ezmeat wrote:Hello,

My name is EZmeat. I'm a 50-year-old male who isn't very good at PvP (hence the name) I have used that name (or try to - sometimes it is already used) since I started online gaming with Quake! I requested to join the group a couple of days ago and then found out I also had to register, so that is now done. Looking forward to being in the PvE group. I haven't been harassed by other players that I know of but I would rather be safe.

I work for the Idaho Transportation Department as a Windows Server, VMware, Cisco UCS, Storage, Active Directory, DNS, O365 administrator (I wear many hats!), I live outside a small town called Middleton in Idaho (USA) and in my spare time I have a 5 acre ranch and I also like wood working. See you in the stars!

EZ

Hi, I'm doing the in game approvals for Mobius PvE right now and have just accepted your request.
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

MRQequine
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Martin james strife

Postby MRQequine » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:38 pm

hi every one im 47 year old Elite vet, ZX81, Amiga and PC looking forward to seeing you all in the black

JaideSilverleaf
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jaide Silverleaf

Postby JaideSilverleaf » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:18 am

Hi All,

Commander Jaide Silverleaf at your service. I just started the game and decided to go PvE from the get go. I've never been big on getting sniped from a bigger player or at any possible moment. A game is filled with enough baddies, why add free thinking humans to the mix to frustrate you at every turn. I'm looking forward see you all in game.

Jaide

The_Hessien
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: The_Hessien

Postby The_Hessien » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:50 am

Hi,

48 yr old guy from UK.. based in Kent, ex-pilot (aerobatic, vintage, display etc) now enjoy photography and walking my dogs :) which is way more relaxing lol .. used to play Elite on PC and loved it, just registered to the forum, filled in the registration sheet but still need to log on to the PS4 later today to apply to join MobiusPvE in game..

Prefer PVE as like to join in/help out as opposed to destroying everything for no apparent reason :D .. and i'm a bit rubbish at combat anyway :) .. feel free to add/say hello etc .. still learning in ED which is half the fun..

Best regards,

Mike

Gloridel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gloridel

Postby Gloridel » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi,

Cmdr. Gloridel here. I've started playing on PS4 recently. I'm PVE right now as I'm exploring and scared of losing all my data to some murder hobo! When I get back to the bubble (about 15kly to go!...) I plan on doing some merc work for the Feds so I can get my Sol permit. I may well do some PVP too in time, but joining up with a PVE group makes that side feel more rewarding!

o7

Gloridel

Return to “Introductions”