Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
jucane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jucane
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby jucane » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:50 am

Greetings Mobius

I'm CMDR Jucane. Nice to meet you. I was looking for such a PVE group like Mobius and I found you in Reddit forums.
I looking forward for some nice sessions.

See you space cowboys

PisherMantel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Pisher Mantel

Postby PisherMantel » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Hello!
Pisher Mantel signing in. I've just joined the vast universe of Elite Dangerous but I'm already bored of solo play.
I strongly believe that Mobius will be the perfect place for an outstanding ED experience.

See you all in game

Th'orn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Th'orn

Postby Th'orn » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:30 pm

Hello all.

Thanks for creating this great group. Yet another evidence that this game and its players are a bit different. More mature, more dedicated.

I have enjoyed plenty of PvP games in the past (RTSs such as Starcraft, FPSs such as Team Fortress 2 and Planetside 1 & 2 and MOBAs such as DOTA2) but those game are almost strictly PvP and designed as such, which makes them pretty balanced and rewarding. I don't think Elite's PvP is well implemented and I have absolutely no interest in it. Having said this, I am an explorer/socializer type of player and have been missing the interaction with other players in Elite during solo play. Even those simple things like watching some rookie struggle with docking or some1 doing landing acrobatics just for fun. I am hoping Mobius can fix that. NPCs can only go so far in terms of creating a believable, vibrant world.

See ya in the game

Eagleforce
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Eagleforce

Postby Eagleforce » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi,

CMDR Eagleforce is here. Nice to see a big PvE group in ED. Have yet to try playing in a wing.
I like flying big ships :-) Hoping to find some cooperative fun here.

See you in space

Geo Da Sponge
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Geo Da Sponge

Postby Geo Da Sponge » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Heya,

I'm actually returning to Elite: Dangerous after being away for a while. Random ganking and griefing killed the appeal of Open for me, but Solo gets very boring and empty after a while. So I left for ages, came back relatively recently, and now I'm looking to have some fun here and avoid all that drama.

Looking forward to chatting in space while waiting at a CG station! And maybe, I dunno, working together too. ;P

YsFanatic
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Meranaa Talyn

Postby YsFanatic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 am

Hello everyone. I play off and on and decided to come here as I'd like to be around other pilots even if we are not doing the same thing, but without the risk of PVP. I mostly stick to combat stuff, so I'm usually bounty hunting or sometimes doing a conflict zone. I'm always game for doing these activities in a wing with others!

JarodTLG
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JarodTLG

Postby JarodTLG » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:28 am

Hello! JarodTLG here, friends call me Tom though.

So anyhow, I've been playing solo for a while now, and randomly with a couple friends, but summertime is my busy season so I rarely played. Now that I'm not working as much for the winter, I have some time to play and don't enjoy getting shot up, but would like to play with other humans.

I like exploring and had a lot of fun with the ancient guardians stuff too, but didn't have time to really get into much of it during the summer.
Hope to have some fun and meet other cool folks while I fly around. Probably will look like a idiot for a while trying to figure out comms and everything, but bear with me, and hopefully I can contribute to an enjoyable time for everyone!

Firkrayt
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Firkrayt

Postby Firkrayt » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:14 am

Hello CMDRs

CMDR Firkrayt signing in. Looking forward for having fun in safe and friendly environment!

Canoman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Canoman

Postby Canoman » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:16 am

Hello Spacefarers,

I am new to Elite Dangerous although I have played the original Elite and Frontier, never played much multi player always preffered solo games. So hoping to have some fun out there and see what its like.

CMDR Canoman out.

kktwenty
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KKTwenty

Postby kktwenty » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi im CMDR KKTwenty and im an ex EVE player. I have joined Mobius due to the horrors of EVE ganking. I just want to explore, trade and kill pirates without fearing CMDRs helping me back to spawn when returning to base in my beat up Vulture.

Hopefully see you guys out there!

Return to “Introductions”