Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Dru Andrew
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DRU ANDREW
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Dru Andrew » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:25 am

Hi there fellow CMDR's I am Dru Andrew. Origonating and hailing from a mostly sunny Denver Colorado. Up here a mile-high, the cannabis grows in all mediums and colors of the rainbow. New to Elite (67 hours in) and really loving it. I'm still having a heck of a time wrapping my head around all the aspects I can control and what all I can even do, so to this point I have stayed exclusively in solo play and mostly trucking and mild exploring to make some money for better ships.

Recently sided with the Alliance to check out some of the more political aspects of the game but also realize this could be way more fun with people! Just signed up, so I'm not in the group yet, but I look forward to meeting you all and exploring this fantastic galaxy.

I found out about Mobius through an Obsidian Ant vid, and thought it could help my learning curve with the game. I do play some other PvP games but much prefer PvE modes, since I would rather work with other people against a machine instead of fight people. I am a hippie like that I guess.

MrBolodenka
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MrBolodenka

Postby MrBolodenka » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Greetings and obeisances, fellow pilots.

I've owned Elite for awhile now, but only started playing recently after watching some more content both on Twitch and YouTube. I've been playing space combat sims since I was about...6 years old, I think. My memory is horrible. I played WC III, WC IV, and WC Prophecy along with Privateer 1 and 2. StarLancer after that and then Freelancer. I've wandered through different genres over the years, but it feels good to use a stick and throttle again. Makes me feel like I'm at home.

I discovered the Mobius PvE group via Twitch, though which stream I can't remember. I'm still finding my way through the game and stumbling about, but I'm having fun so far and enjoying my time in the game.

7ndividual
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 7ndividual

Postby 7ndividual » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Hello all,

I bought Elite during the Christmas sales, and I've been playing it since.

Hailing from New Zealand, I'm keen to meet some friendly pilots trading around the bubble and eventually head out into the black to see the sights.

Heard about Mobius through an online news story, and I was happy to find a community of people that just want to enjoy the game and work together.

Eronair
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Eronair

Postby Eronair » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Hello Commanders.

Commander Eronair in game. Just started playing around 5 days ago, and decided to visit the mining operation in my sparkling new phantom. This is where i met one of the PC communities most priced members, a streamer referred to as "Harry Potter", whom promptly shot me down upon arrival. ^^

And now I'm here, looking for ppl to play with, in a less dangerous environment. xD

Cheers. o7
Eronair

Gordon100
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gordon100

Postby Gordon100 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Hi,
My name is Mark and I'm from the UK. I started playing Elite when it first came out in the 1980s and then again in 2015. Love the game but getting a bit lonely flying around in the black by myself. Had a few encounters with other players but fed up with them attacking my ship, which is why I've chosen PvE.
See you in the black,
o7

Capsomer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Capsomer

Postby Capsomer » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:16 pm

Greetings-
I have played with xbox on and off since chapter 1 but got fed up with how that system carried itself. Now I've transferred to PC and discovered the new deep core mining, so currently just a billionaire with no rank slumming around for materials and engineers. I'm always down for HazRes bounty hunting so feel free to reach out. Let's take turns picking up lvl 5 mats in CZs

CMDR Capsomer

Huntaer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Huntaer
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Huntaer » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 pm

Greetings, I am CMDR Huntaer, been playing since march 2018 on PS4 and have finally found a place to play the game with other players without being killed all the time.
I've heard of Mobius before, but only joined today as our wing's private group is pretty inactive and solo is just lonely :P
Thanks for having me, and I hope to see some of you out there!
o7

HummuH
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HummuH

Postby HummuH » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:20 am

Greetings CMDR's.

CMDR HummuH checking in, thanks for the add.

Based in Scotland and generally dicking about in the bubble at the moment, doing some engineering in advance of heading off to the Plieades for some bug swatting.

o7

Weasel Cheese
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Weaselcheese
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Good Evening Cmdr WeaselCheese reporting for duty... would like to joint the fleet in Distant Worlds 2

Postby Weasel Cheese » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:59 am

Good evening commanders.

I would like to join the distant worlds 2 fleet in the private game mode. How do I proceed. I"m new to this but have loaded out my krait phantom with exploration gear and repair limpets in order to aid the fleet. I'm heading out to the way points now.

Please advise.

Cmdr WeaselCheese

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Good Evening Cmdr WeaselCheese reporting for duty... would like to joint the fleet in Distant Worlds 2

Postby GreenViper » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:19 am

Weasel Cheese wrote:Good evening commanders.

I would like to join the distant worlds 2 fleet in the private game mode. How do I proceed. I"m new to this but have loaded out my krait phantom with exploration gear and repair limpets in order to aid the fleet. I'm heading out to the way points now.

Please advise.

Cmdr WeaselCheese

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”