Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
cmdrFlanOScarley
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Flan O'Scarley
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby cmdrFlanOScarley » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:15 pm

CMDR Flan O Scarley

PC/North America & bored of earth

winter418
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Aki Rias

Postby winter418 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:07 am

Hello Guys!

Finally bought ED! Just started playing and I'm quite enjoying it. Always have been a space sim fan, played the X series and Freelancer and loved them, hasn't been a game on par with them until now. Came across this group through Reddit and videos by ObsidianAnt and so I thought to join up.

In Game name: Cmdr Aki Rias

Hopefully will see some of you flying around! o7 :D

VILDHJARTA
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: VILDHJARTA

Postby VILDHJARTA » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello everyone,

CMDR VILDHJARTA here, I'm an Imperial pilot mainly focusing on PVE and RP. Hope to see some of you guys out there in the black.

Cheers and fly safe cmdrs! o7

SpaceBusConductor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Naloc42

Postby SpaceBusConductor » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Greeting fellow Commanders!

Been playing a couple of weeks now in solo mode, not into PvP at all, so I have avoided open like the plague... Heard about Mobius from several different sources and thought I'd give it a try.
PS4 by the way, Naloc42 is my psn.

Fly safe, fly true and please don't distract the driver whilst the bus is in motion! o7

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Grayman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Grayman 666

Postby Grayman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:41 am

Good Day Fellow Commanders.

I am Commander Grayman 666 (XBox), and am one of the very lucky few to have become Elite way back in 1984/1985 (on the BBC Mobel B), when tape players were the in thing for loading your software, and flint was at the cutting edge of cutting edge technology.

Many things have changed for me since then (including adding another 30+ years onto my life), but I have never lost my love of Elite. Finally decided to get back onto ED after a years break, and all my childhood memories have come flooding back.

If your on Xbox, I look forward to possibly winging up with you at some point in the future

CMDR Grayman 666

Jizzlobber
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jizzlobber

Postby Jizzlobber » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello, CMDR Jizzlobber checking in and awaiting approval to join Mobius PVE and Mobius Factions. PST, WA State

chrisff
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Firefox Jameson

Postby chrisff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:35 am

Hello everybody, I'm Firefox Jameson, I played Elite 2 and 3 on my PC and started playing Elite Dangerous just some days ago. Read a beginners guide referring to Mobius as the biggest PvE private group to play and just signed up for Eurasia. Looking forward to seeing you in space :).

Naulta
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Naulta

Postby Naulta » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:48 am

Good day to you all. I am CMDR Naulta. I have played ED from the beta on Xbox One and made the switch to PC when Oculus had the price drop. Nothing like flying my spaceships in VR!. I have made the grind to that Anaconda with the help of lots of trading, a little exploration (just a little over 10K LY from SOL) and a Passenger mission run that i found when it was offering 15Mil for a batch of people that wanted to make just one jump.

Me on a personal level in the physical world is a 34 year old guy working in IT 4x 12 hour shifts a week ....at night. With an amazing wife and 2 kids that need a father in the real world, I end up being really busy and barely get to play any games at all so i tend to stick to one at a time. Spent some time in the Marine corps, then the Army, and now the Army National Guard (Long story) and have been all over the world. Gald to do my part and to have a much needed break from all that traveling.

I love the game but only really have a few hours a week to play and not much time at all to research the game when i'm not siting in the black either. That is why i'm here. I'm hoping to find a mentor to help me our with all the things that i would like to do like engineers and galactic powers and surface missions and such but just do not have the time to split up between researching and doing. Also, i would love to have a wing to join for some conflict zone grinding too. With the Orion HSC pack (William Shatner) and my NPC fighter pilot it is easier to forget that i play all alone, but i still have long bouts of just me and the stars. I loathe PVP because it always seems to me that there are many more players out there that have the time to dedicate to the game to out gun me by far, making all of these encounters to be no match for them and no hope for me. That is not to mention the players that had jumped on the ....loopholes in the game mechanics to make billions of credits (you Quincillionares know who i'm talking to).

Thank you for having me and i really look forward to meeting you all in the black or at various stations out there. There are plenty of stars to see and i plan on seeing them all.

zabbadak777
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: zabbadak777

Postby zabbadak777 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:01 am

o7

i'm zabbadak777 , 48yrs old, living in KY, USA.
Like to find my way in this game , because i am sure there is so much i never have seen before.
I am also an active member of the fuelrats .

Return to “Introductions”