Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Jon Harmon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jon Harmon
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Jon Harmon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:32 am

Hi all, I just applied to the PvE group...occasional player here, on PC, just a space trucker grinding it out with a little Cobra Mk III and a couple of lasers. IRL I'm a 51-year-old software QA tester from North Carolina.

Cpc2017
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cpc2017

Postby Cpc2017 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Greeting fellow Mobians! I'm new to the game, followed it for a very long time, and finally was able to purchase. In the US, but joined up with Mobius Eurasia as I was referred by a friend who lives across the pond. I try to play as much as I can, and that's not near as much as I want to, but I'm learning a great deal and loving every moment so far! Stopping off to visit Farseer and heading down to Azrael.
Hopefully see some of you in-game :)

HermannesDD
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HermannesDD

Postby HermannesDD » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:18 pm

Hello CMDRs,

after about 150 hours I thought myself ready for open play and enjoy interactions with other players. Since I am more of a PvE kind of guy and generally dislike combat, I decided to join Mobius. You'll mostly find me playing on weekdays in Aisling Duval controlled territory (if I'm not out exploring). IRL I'm a 19-year-old student from the Netherlands.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game :)

- CMDR HermannesDD

Sovereign
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: thekinghimself

Postby Sovereign » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Hello fellow commanders! LOOKING FOR WING

With a Thargoid invasion right around the corner I figured I should get some friends and, hopefully, wing mates as they may be very difficult to face alone :D

My commander name is thekinghimself.....
I know it's a VERY obnoxious name and if i could change it I would, I don't know what i was thinking at the time :(

I have over 240 hours of experience in a capable anaconda mainly focused on combat (bounty hunting) and not allied to any power (IF i had to choose i would join the feds) but with The Return I intend to switch to an independent soldier defending against the 'goids'

Anyway add me if you'd like to wing up in aposotive, laid back and freindly (to each toher) anti Thargoid squadron, whether your'e in a sidy or a vette id still like to wing up, and I'm not really at all annoying or obnoxious, just a poor choice of name.

Prince_Serlith
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Prince_Serlith

Postby Prince_Serlith » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Hello CMDRs,

New To EliteD, I'm 30 years old and i try to play a little everyday. mostly on wednesdays & saturdays. I hope for any tips & tricks or just advice.
Looking forward to exploring with all of you.

TenkesKapitany
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TenkesKapitany

Postby TenkesKapitany » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 am

Hi everybody! I am TenkesKapitany, Hungarian, so I can also converse in Hungarian. German too, I like to talk German.

I chose PvE because I am a noob with no experience and a lowly ship. Once I git good, I can go to open and PvP. So I consider it training wheels for the time being, but my opinion may change, maybe I will like Mobius so much that I will not go to open and just stick to PvE.

Xanfrancisco
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xanpaco

Re: Por favor, preséntate.

Postby Xanfrancisco » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 pm

I not know, if the language is relevante. I'm writing this in English, (sorry for my Phonetic), even that I´m reading It in Spanish, thanks to translate of EDGE .
Today, I'm beginig the way...

Thaks to @lls, for to be there, even...

From Ferrol, a salute for @lls... again...

I`m Xanpaco in the Game. And I´m in INARA too...

weakspleen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: weakspleen

Postby weakspleen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:17 am

Hello commanders!

I've been playing since May 2016 and love this game. Exploration (4% pioneer) and Trading (27% tycoon) have been my biggest focus, I don't recall what it is for combat, but it's low. Currently, I'm about 20K ly from Sol and headed to Beagle Point and beyond, then I'll turn toward Sag A, Colonia, and then make my way back to the Bubble.

I'm 44 and from the central US (Arkansas).

Cheers!
pc: CMDR Nomesayn
XB1: CMDR weakspleen

CMDR_Keller
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: David Keller

Postby CMDR_Keller » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 pm

I feel like a new player, though I did fly the beta for a bit. Really like the attitude I see from Mobius as I enjoy coop but dislike pvp. Hope to wing up with some of you in RES or CZ's, as dogfighting in my Eagle is how I enjoy playing atm. May turn my eye to exploration eventually. I dig getting somewhat into character and feeling like I've got some effect on the gameworld, so I will probably get involved in Powerplay later on as well.

Anyway, fly safe! o7

Schmidtrock
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Schmidtrock
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Schmidtrock » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Hello Commanders

I am a renoob to ED. I was an early Kickstarter way back and played a limited amount of time when Dangerous came out. Life and other games/simulations got in the way and I've just now returned. To find out I need to build a new rig for Horizons!! Ahh well it will run Dangerous for now so I can sock money away slowly for the build. In all of my pc gaming days, I have never really been a fan of PvP mostly because I suck at it. Doesn't matter what the genre, I think it's the psychological barrier. At any rate, I have always enjoyed PvE in my games as well as a rich story line or lore. I've been back on ED now for two days and am immensely hooked. I just found out about the Mobius PvE groups today and set right on joining up. I'm 52, retired US Soldier and I live in the mountains of North Carolina and keep bees. Glad to have found this community and hope to meet up with some of you in the black.

Be well.

CMDR Schmidtrock

Return to “Introductions”