Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Narior
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Narior
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Narior » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:37 am

Helooooo fellow CMDRs! CMDR Narior here!

I'm a fellow from Ireland (originally from South Africa). Real names Arno Grobelaar (37) but it's such a mouthfull! har har
Even tho I've only been playing for what feels like a few weeks, I am hooked like a mofo :D

I'm in my 120hour now and I've ordered me a flight kit and plan on steeling the 4k TV from my wife and shoving the 24' in her face :P
I was never really a pvper and I've always enjoyed my space sims since I first played "Darkstar one"
As I am pretty much a noob (got stuck in the mail slot once already...) I am very much a chatter box if I get to know people. I honestly haven't gone out of my way to meet peeps and this would be the first! \

I've just about upgraded to G4 FSD and got me some Guardian jump range, so I've basically just been roaming trying to find my place in a Galaxy on my pc! :)

Hope to make loads of friends !

pete
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: eve d.o.o.m

Postby pete » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:00 pm

hi everyone im in colonia if anyones about nice to be in this group

pete
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: eve d.o.o.m

Postby pete » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:17 pm

COMMANDER EVE D.O.O.M HERE my fleet carrier is located in metztli system atm anyone near colonia who wants to join me please do looking for people to join our squad pm me in game only pve miners and explorers no pvp

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:48 pm

pete wrote:hi everyone im in colonia if anyones about nice to be in this group

Hi Pete,
We sure can use some support for the MCRN here in Colonia... Running INF missions for MCRN from Pedersen's or trading is key... we're looking to expand and hopefully regain control over HAmlet's Harmony...
Been under pressure from Likedeer group...

We have a separate discord, can get you in if you want.
Mostly it's used to chat BGS or just about anything ;)

Welcome, and any support is appreciated.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Radman2112
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: RADMAN2112-RA
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Radman2112 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:29 pm

Hail Commanders! RADMAN2112-RA Signing in and reporting for duty! Brand new to the game! Just started last week. Would Like to join the Mobius Group for North America. on PS4. (PS4 will not let me search for other groups.?) I'm 56, US Air Force Vet. Looking to join other Folks who want to play and have fun, and not get griefed! Send me a Friend request on PS4 radman2112-ra. Thanks and safe flights! Radman- out!

Lyrurus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lyrurus

Postby Lyrurus » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:28 am

Hi everyone!
Cmdr Lyrurus both here on the forums and on PC (in the Eurasia group). Been playing for about a month and boy am I hooked. Started out exploring and then went all in on two weeks of community goals. Since then I've been searching for engineering materials and tinkering with my ships (just bought a krait mk II).
I would love to wing up with any of you, I'm in Sweden and am usually on a few hours each night.
o7

Venificus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: WOLF WARD

Postby Venificus » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:47 pm

Bought ED back at start and went the combat route, unfortunately somewhat neglecting the Trade/Exploration ranking and now paying for it - found I didn't have the reflexes for PVP so went Solo. Had a multiple year break (stopped playing before Horizons) and just now getting back into ED and slowly building up my Trade and Exploration ranks while trying to earn some steady cash mining (probably not very efficient but was never my strongpoint either) while attempting the Engineering grind.
Am from UK and have started playing an hour or two a several times a week in the evening when free, my in-game name is Wolf Ward.

Annonymous201
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Annonymous201

Postby Annonymous201 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Hi everyone. CMDR Annonymous201 on the forums as well as in-game in the Eurasia group. Bought the game a few days ago and I'm really liking it. I left the pilots federation yesterday and currently exploring aimlessly.

CMDR Eodwyr
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Eodwyr

Postby CMDR Eodwyr » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:43 pm

Hello everyone!
CMDR Eodwyr on here and in-game.
"Eodwyr" itself is apparently a far-flung Saxon version of Edward (which isn't my name IRL btw) that I started using as the go-to name for most of my game characters, since it's easy to spell, pronounce and fits with a lot of genres, from sci-fi to historical.

Started playing Elite Dangerous a little while ago as a natural progression from the ever-brutal EVE Online. I found Elite has all of what made EVE great: fantastic graphics, decent ship designs, multiplayer battles (for better or worse) and actual meaning to player actions (at least to other players for the most part anyway).
Elite is an immersive, first-person space flight sim with explorable planets and is about to see FPS ground combat to boot, so what's not to love? Well, even with it's slightly less punishing gameplay, I did notice Open Play still unfortunately suffers from the general unwritten rule of "You consent to PvP every time you undock"... and this was absolutely NOT okay with me.

So here I am. I've heard nothing but great things about Mobius and they/you appear to be extremely popular in the Elite player base! Hopefully I can play this great game amongst friends and allies: because having to watch your back every two minutes isn't the thrill-ride I was promised.

P.S: Not sure how to find my Discord ID, so if anyone's interested, my handle is currently: Eodwyr#8074 and feel free to throw me a Squadron invite :)

Blu71
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Blu71
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Blu71 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:17 pm

Hi all

Rich, UK, 51 years old.

Only just started playing and I'm addicted already. I've requested to join the Mobius server, hoping to get the OK soon.

See you in the black sometime :)

Return to “Introductions”