Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Dazzer71
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DAZZER71
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Dazzer71 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi everyone
CMDR Dazzer71 here just joined on a friend rec. Im 46 and love space games and have too much time on my hands. From England and prefer PVE because of the idiots you get in other multiplayer games. Did join a while back but it would not log in on MOBIUS so im gonna try again. Anyway might see u in space....

ncgreasemonkey
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ncgreasemonkey

Postby ncgreasemonkey » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Wasshappenin' all,

CMDR Ncgreasemonkey here, from the Mobius PVE side of town. 34 year old pilot from Wilmington, North Carolina. Look forward to seeing y'all out there in the stars sometimes. I've been in the group for a few days and aren't sure if I'm anywhere near where y'all all play. Haven't ventured very far out there, and I'm wondering if i should replace my old Cobra, but don't know which way to go. I'd imagine there's a few topics on the forums here about it.

Malakengago
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Malakengago

Postby Malakengago » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:04 am

Hello fellow commanders,

I'm CMDR Malakengago, an explorer commander from California. I'm not the best when it comes to combat, so I leaned early into just flying around and seeing what I can find and sticking to solo play, but with the stations being attacked, I really wanted to see what the game was like with more ships around. I look forward to experiencing a Bubble that is actually populated until I decide there needs to be more systems discovered by myself.

Cmdr Ratblack
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ratblack

Postby Cmdr Ratblack » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:19 am

G'day
Cmdr Ratblack here looking forward to meeting other players who don't want to gank me. I fly a mix of passanger and trade missions including the CGs, with some exploration on the side. I'm here to enjoy the game and meet other players which solo does not provide. So fly safe and I'll see you in the black o7

Tosquera
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tosquera

Postby Tosquera » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:25 am

Greetings!

CMDR Tosquera, 43 years old from Brazil. Played the original Elite back in the 80's on MSX and Elite Frontier in the 90's... I'm amazed at how far have we gone with Elite Dangerous. Had my share of PvP on other games and now I just want to chill and enjoy a good time exploring, trading and hopefully some wing combats.

See you all in the black!

CMDR Power Pro Bro
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Power Pro Bro

Postby CMDR Power Pro Bro » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:56 am

Hello all,

I’m 25 and I work on emergency generators, primarily running off diesel. I’m currently living in Alaska. When I’m not out hiking or working, I’m usually playing ED on Xbox.

A friend of mine got me into the game this past summer and I am truly enjoying every minute of it.. minus griefers, gankers, and murder hobos. I enjoy PvP, but I have other games for that. ED is my calm down game after a long day. Sit down, have a beer or two, and just zoom around the galaxy.

Didn’t know that Mobius was a thing for Xbox players and I can’t wait to instance with you all. 07

Tsurumaru
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tsurumaru

Postby Tsurumaru » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Hello everyone, German CMDR Tsurumaru here.

I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to PVP, so I've stuck to solo so far, but would finally like to try flying around in a galaxy that isn't just me and NPCs. I dabble a bit in everything, but mostly love to explore (and slap my name tag on planets).

I'll see you around, commanders! o7

ozjohnd
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: ozjohnd

Postby ozjohnd » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:37 am

OzJohnD ... I suppose I rank as a commander but does not feel like it yet.

Purchased Elite Dangerous on the PS4 store a little while ago while discounted ... fascinated by the cliff like learning "curve" ... spent hours on tutorials before venturing into Solo, destroyed my ship a few times just trying to dock, including forgetting to ask for docking permission! I'm glad I found Mobius ... had some most unpleasant experiences with Eve Online years ago (while I had a gaming computer, now don't - console only) so I am glad that I can explore and learn this game without fear of being ganked.

I hope I don't destroy any of your ships whilst undocking. ;)

Screaming Chicken
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bael Morphius

Postby Screaming Chicken » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:31 pm

07 CMDR Bael Morpheus reporting in.

30yr old and an Auto Mechanic. I find PvE to be more enjoyable as work gets very chaotic and so a little relaxation is rather nice.
Mostly i do trade or passenger missions, sometimes explore. Just depends on the mood of the moment. Lookin forward to meeting others out in the black!

Elaeda
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Elaeda

Postby Elaeda » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Howdy, thanks for the add. Cmdr Elaeda. I've played intermittently since the game came out, but much more recently now that it feels more complete post horizons. I'm currently out in the black in the good ole asp, coming back from my 5000+ LY Palin trip.

Return to “Introductions”