Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
BinaryRun
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BinaryRun
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby BinaryRun » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:44 am

Good morning!

My name is BinaryRun, 25 years old, I'm from The Netherlands and I'm very excited to join Mobius. (Currently in phase 3 of the application process) I originally played the game during the PC beta in 2014, but eventually stopped playing. I've recently gotten myself a PS4 and Hotas and I'm very eager to start playing again. Purchased the game a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to really playing until today, so I'm starting completely fresh.

Although I might jump into Open Play on occasion, I'm mainly going to be playing within the group. I don't like the idea of having to be vigilant for PvP all the time, but space can feel very empty if you're only seeing NPC's flying around. I want to see some of those cool load-outs and paint-jobs that everyone has! More importantly, I hope to eventually make a few friends and go on missions together, that would be a lot of fun.

See you around commanders!

R0lica
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: R0lica
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby R0lica » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:59 am

Hey guys, in game, I'm CMDR R0lica.

I've just bought the game and so I am brand spanking new. :D Trying to make some money bounty hunting just now and get a Viper or something. Really enjoying it so far. Ultimately, when I'm a rich Commander, I want a big exploration ship and I wanna head for somewhere across the galaxy. So I guess you could say, I'm serving my time first. :) Hope to make some Elite friends soon.

Thanks! 8-)

pchump84
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: pchump84

Postby pchump84 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Hello everyone,

I've been playing for a while now, and decided to join Mobius to find others to explore, bounty hunt, mine, etc with. Currently I am running passenger mission out of CEOS with a Beluga to stack up credits and things. HIt me up if you wanna hit a haz res or something anytime I am on. I run an Anaconda 4 beams, 4 MCs, its simple but effective. Just working on finishing up the engineering on it.

I am on most weeknights and varying times through the weekend depending on work/life. See you all out there.

CMDR pchump84

Aiden Hawkins
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Aiden Hawkins

Postby Aiden Hawkins » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Hey Commanders,

i just joined this group for interacting with other people.
I love PvE, long time played in MMO-Genre.
I hope to find a community, active and non-toxic.

My Elite name is Aiden Hawkins, flying a FedVette, specialized for fighting
the static growing Thargoid-threat, to safe and serve our habits.

As Federal Vize-Admiral, raised in 2 years, i will join the fight.

AND in real: 26 years old, living in Berlin, Germany. Job? lost, coz of my health. An accident in 2016 wrecked my knees,
now i seeking a new start, actually having plenty of time^^

i guess, over 1200 hours should tell a tale, how hard i love that game :D

So i guess, we see us pretty soon ingame, Comanders.

Until that:

"Fly safe. Space is Dangerous."

P_t_jQ
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: P_t_jQ

Postby P_t_jQ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Commander P_t_jQ here. Electrical Engineer in south Alabama. I’ve been playing since the Xbox release, transfered all my xbox assets to the PS4 recently (just built a pc, fighting the urge to start over with an oculus). I’m in the PS4 pve-2 group, made my few credits the hard way, bounty hunting and trading, and some the easy way as one of my favorite mission types (skimmer missions) became a gold mine for a bit. I don’t enjoy griefing or being griefed but still enjoy playing with other people cooperatively. I talked some friends into trying elite but they didn’t last long. My PS4 tag is the same as my commander name. Look forward to seeing some of you PS4 group 2 commanders in the void!

REMZilla
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Q-Bert

Postby REMZilla » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Hey All,

o7

I'm not much on comms, but am NOT a fan of being ganked! I've been thinking of joining this group and now seems the time. I'm Cmdr Q-Bert in-game and have many hours but am not the most skilled, yet. I usually prefer my lone wolf approach and haven't pledged to any faction or superpower--though I lean Federation rather than pro-slavery Empire--so I can rank with either. I've been mining, hauling, exploring and transporting to gain credits.

Hopefully, I will meet some of you out in the black.

o7 CMDR Q-BERT

nobeardwilson
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: nobeardwilson

Postby nobeardwilson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:09 am

Hello,

I am nobeardwilson, that is my username and commander name. I am in the US. I bought this game about a month ago and have been exploring in solo. I have no desire to play open, because I play to relax, and I don't want to have violent interactions with other players. I have an Asp Explorer now, and have been slowly working my way into engineering, though I'm not sure exactly what I am doing. I am excited to explore with other players.

o7 commanders

RainbowPainbow
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: RainbowPainbow

Postby RainbowPainbow » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:24 am

Hello everyone!

CMDR RainbowPainbow here... and despite the name I absolutely hate PVP in Elite. I've been targeted way too many times because I like to fly my Corvette around my home system. I strongly prefer PVE and typically only play in private groups/solo. I love to make new friends and have chill conversations and I heard about Mobius, so it sounds like a great place to be. Haven't really played with that many people and I'm hoping to find more friends to play with here.

Say hi to me sometime!

o7 fly safe, commanders.

Sir diesalot
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: T-y-r

Postby Sir diesalot » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:29 am

Hi all,

Cmdr t-y-r ingame
Sir diesalot on both here and discord

I’ve been playing for a year or so, I’m really pleased to have found a pure pve group as I’m still at the beginning of my engineers / guardian grind and don’t want to be annihilated in open!

I first made it to elite on the bbc model b computer in the original game back in the day, so there is a large nostalgia component for me as well.

Fly safe all o7

Jiroh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jiroh

Postby Jiroh » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:44 pm

o7,
CMD Jiroh reporting for duty.

I've been playing elite on and off since 2015, mostly in a friend PG. Looking forward to running into other commanders!

Return to “Introductions”