Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
True2Drew
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ka0sMaSt3r
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby True2Drew » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:44 am

Hello Im Drew, CMDR Ka0sMaSt3r in game. Love the game, no other has such a crisp look and feel to convince your senses that your in space. I play in VR sometimes and that just amplifies the experience all the better. Then not to mention stretching it out even further through voice commands and a sexy voice responding to execute your commands! Just gotta love this game!! its got its missing stuff content wise, we all know but.. what they have done... they have done flawlessly and stylish fashion if you ask me.
I played Elite a solid 1200H when i first got it, completely taken in awe by all the wonder of its immensity. I went on sabbatical after that for a couple of years and have recently returned to elite after a friend told me about a large community coordinating role play and making my old favorite game more immersive!!

Happy to be on board!! thanks for letting me introduce myself, message me in game or through here if anyone feels like wing for some massacre the pirate missions!! i like role playing bounty hunter, conflict zone missions etc for ranking up, and void opal mining for cash. My favorite ship is the Anaconda, which you will almost always find me in but once i unlock the Vet... who knows what might happen!!! And well.. that i feel very proud of having A rated and fully engineered all my ships and modules or at least until i found out about THE update and that all my engineered modules were now garbage..... lol,
Although I've never gotten into the power play ''movement'' perse; I would love to be able to participate in some of the large groups going about conquering space for fed/emp/ or ally, and actually influence the galaxy!! although currently biased to fed because im ranking to unlock the Vet. lol

Looking forward to getting to know the community!!

Ciao amigos exploradores intergalacticos!

Comms out

-Drew

Proeliator
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Proeliator

Postby Proeliator » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:51 am

CMDR Proeliator, same as in forums (as you can see)
Based in HK/Asia
Mainly aiming for PvE since am a big fan of enjoying what it's like to travel in the vastness of space, though lately looking to get to meet more people and form up as wings to start looking at potential combat, materials farming and banter.

poilbrun
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Helder Alabel

Postby poilbrun » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Cmdr Helder Alabel in game.
IRL my name is Franck and I'm 39 from Belgium.
I have been wanting to try this game out for some time but only recently bought it with the sale on Steam.
I have limited time to play, so I have no interest in becoming the target of griefers, so a PVE only group seems ideal.

Looking forward to joining you all soon i hope.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:33 am

poilbrun wrote:Cmdr Helder Alabel in game.

Allé, nog ne Belg .... Welkom! en mss komen we mekaar wel 's tegen...
Momenteel resideer ik in Colonia, maar van tijd tot tijd passeer ik wel effe in de bubble.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

poilbrun
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Helder Alabel

Postby poilbrun » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:04 am

GreenViper wrote:

Momenteel resideer ik in Colonia, maar van tijd tot tijd passeer ik wel effe in de bubble.

Thanks for the welcome!
Sorry for answering in English, I understand Dutch very well, but writing it is more difficult since I'm a French speaker :-)

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:48 pm

poilbrun wrote:
GreenViper wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!
Sorry for answering in English, I understand Dutch very well, but writing it is more difficult since I'm a French speaker :-)

Ah, no problem, I shouldn't have taken Dutch for granted ;)
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

nullangel

Postby nullangel » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Cmdr Null Angel here.
Thank you for accepting me to your community. I'm a player of the original Elite returning to galaxy exploration. Through your (our) PVE community i'm hoping to be able to experience different, more social aspects of the game we all love.

Picard
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Green Skin

Postby Picard » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:08 pm

Hello,

Noob here, only got 100 hrs of flying in... well most of that trying to dock. Looking for a grief free community been rammed one too many times outside Jameson.

Hopefully bump into a few of you in space, any good British/European (sorry about Brexit, not my fault) squadrons, could do with flying in a wing soon. Still on engineering though, not even touched on Guardian (give me another 50 hours).

o7

CMDR_LUDWIG
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LUDWIG THE ACCURSED

Postby CMDR_LUDWIG » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:50 pm

Hello,

CMDR Ludwig The Accursed here. Thank you to the group organizers for admitting me into the group.

Most other games I play are high intensity, so Elite is the game I play to relax which is why I prefer a PVE experience.

You’ll usually find me listening to music while flying cargo between stations; a simple trader.

Hope to see some of you out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnickel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Barnickel

Postby Barnickel » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:01 pm

Greetings

CMDR Barnickel in game. Thank you for accepting me into this group. I fly in VR with a HOTAS. My mission is to experience everything this game has to offer. I've ranked to the top of both the Federation and Empire Navy's. As a Master in combat ranking, I think it's about time to go Thargoid hunting if I ever want to become Elite in blowing things up. A trip to Colonia is also in order before too much longer, so priorities will dictate which direction I take. Again, thanks for the admittance to the group and give me a shout if you spot me out in the black.

Return to “Introductions”