Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Talon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Talon Garr
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Talon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi guys!

My cmdr name is Talon Garr. I am in the US on the East Coast. I have been gaining money through bounty hunting out in resource sites. I am coming back to the game and love the idea of Mobius and can't wait to get into the servers with you guys! I will try to bring my friends with me! I would like to explore other aspects of fighting in PVE so if anyone is looking for an extra wing man and the profit is good; hit me up!

-Talon

Szrelanoth
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Szrelanoth

Postby Szrelanoth » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:14 am

Greetings all,

I've played exclusively solo for a little while now. Looking forward to trying out some PVE.

I play in CST, mainly on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

I've managed to snag myself an Asp for exploring and a Python for trading and combat and am working my way to a Corvette slowly but surely.

I haven't played in a wing before, but I'm looking forward to learning.

Shoot me a friend request if you play during those times and would like to join up sometime.

-Szrelanoth

OniShadowWolf
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oni Shadow Wolf

Postby OniShadowWolf » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:35 am

:) Greetings, I'm Matt also known as Oni Shadow Wolf on elite. I mostly do pve, with a sprinkle of pvp, course that is like a occurrence of a blue moon since I'm so bad at it.
I'm currently ranking up in empire for my cutter, I'm also trying out exploring as well. I have a asp explorer with a 45ly range, and I'm thinking of jumping to a python.

I started on pc, but I moved to Xbox since I was on there more. So, the most I have is on my Xbox account, regrettably my pc account has fallen behind.

Thank you all for reading, see you soon.

CMDRTripTraeger
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Trip Traeger

Postby CMDRTripTraeger » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, and thanks for the add.

CMDR Trip Traeger here. I live on the west coast of the US. I work from home, so you can pretty much see me around in-game at any given time. I was really glad to be introduced to Mobius PVE due the fact that my first 45 minutes in to the game I was griefed into oblivion. Hadn't much hope for player interactions since then, and almost exclusively played in solo mode, but I'm glad I've been proven wrong.

Relatively new to the game, about 5+ weeks in, and currently working in Sothis/Ceos for Federation Navy ranks - I've had my eye on that Corvette since I started playing. Nearly there! Can't wait to take it out to High/Haz res sites and rake in some credits. Maybe get in to Power Play again. Who knows.

Anyway, thanks again for adding me to the group, and I really look forward to playing with you all. Shoot me a friend request if you're so inclined. I'm always up for conversation (I mean, all I do is get missions, deliver missions, lather, rinse, repeat, so... haha).

Best Regards,

- Traeger

Effnaught
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Effnaught

Postby Effnaught » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Hihi,

Elite and text adventures heavily influenced my gaming and I'll play most action/adventure open world games such as GTA, Far Cry, Fallout/Skyrim. In truth, I like to kill with guns.

I mostly made my money slaving but I'm currently grinding passenger deliveries for trade rank and cash - looking forward to 2.3 when the 'you don't know me' optional passenger divert bonuses (ahem) actually pay out.

I still have two BBC Micros plus a Risc PC and may have may have written for AU/BAU BITD.

o7, 88~

aayush
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: aayush

Postby aayush » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:32 am

Good day cmdrs,

I recently bought this game having heard so many good things about it. After the initial grinding, I think it's time for me to wing with other cmdrs since its pretty lonely out there in space and that's the reason why I joined Mobius.

With the new multi-crew update coming in few months I am looking for a group of players (2-3) who wants to share their gaming experience on regular basis and want to go on a long distance trip.

Little bit about me: I am in my 30s full-time worker and casual gamer. I have been playing games from last 15 years or so and I love the unique experience that nothing else can provide. Hence, I got addicted to elite as soon as I started playing the game. I am the guy who will stare at a planet, spend hours on the surface, check every corner of the galaxy map just to admire its uniqueness. Basically, my activities are mostly dull when it comes to playing elite so if you want to join me please send a friend request and we can share these dull moments together.

You can find details about my ships and activities here - http://inara.cz/cmdr/49020. My playtime is generally between 6 to 10 pm AEST/AEDT.
-o7

Saylor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Captain Saylor

Postby Saylor » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:32 am

Hi there.
CMDR Captain Saylor here. I know, unfortunate name. When I made it, I didn't know CMDR would be an actual part of the name :D

When I'm not making a bunch of money in Elite, I'm a sci-fi writer working on my first actual novel right now. As a fan of the hard flavor of sci-fi I think it's needless to say that I adore Elite. It's fantastic. It scratches all the right itches and ticks all the right boxes for me and I love the idea of a universe full of people to meet, talk and have adventures with. But unfortunately, the majority of player interactions in open play isn't that. It's "Oh nice cargo. Would be a shame if someone interdicted you and killed you without saying a single word.".
So, I'm glad I found this group. Looking forward to actually being able to meet people here.

Cheers!

Cmdr McAddic
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: McAddic

Postby Cmdr McAddic » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Hello fellow captains and commanders,

I'm Commander McAddic from the Magus Gateway station in EZ Aquari. Started of as a small time trader and more recently swapped to first class tourism and ferrying of researchers, combined with some exploring. Although most work I seek is semi short range (max 200ly). I am now returning from a visit to a beautiful neutron system 17k ly away.

Been playing in solo mode for a long time, but like the idea of playing together/ meeting fellow pilots and so forth without the risk of a high level ship destroying me for no reason.

Groetjes,

Poe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Poe

Postby Poe » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi all :)

I'm a Brit who moved to the Michigan USA area 20 some years ago - work in the IT Industry, love all things sci-fi ;) I've had the nickname Poe since junior school (think 1st grade for my American friends)...so being able to use it in Elite was a bonus !

I started in Elite way back in '84 on my buddy's BBC, and subsequently on my own ZX Spectrum. Man I feel old typing that !

I played all of the follow ups (FE2, FFE) and dabbled with Oolite and 1337 over the years too.

I always loved the premise of the game, and was really excited when the whole Kickstarter effort emerged. I partipated in the Kickstarter and the Beta, and played for a while in the initial release, but work/family commitments meant I simply had no time to really enjoy it or progress very far.

Finally at a point where I have more time to play, so getting back into the game now. Never did enjoy PvP, even in games that seem to revolve around it (WoW, EQ, UO, AO, AC...been there, done them!) so finding a group that focuses primarily on PvE was a godsend !

I'm not a super combat type - I don't mind plinking away in my Viper, but I'm more into the trading/exploration type stuff. Usually I'll be trucking around in my Python moving boxes for cash ;)

Feel free to add me and say Hi anytime !

Steve
Poe
Steve
CMDR Poe
- Whoever said the journey is more fun than the destination never drove on Michigan roads in February.

dono13
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ozamataz

CMDR Ozamataz

Postby dono13 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello all!
CMDR Ozamataz just checking in.
I have been cruising ED since beta and am currently banging my head against the wall of the alien ruins.
I mostly run missions, explore and bounty hunt. Would like to try winging up in game sometime.

DonO

Return to “Introductions”