Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 pm

dr_sim wrote:My in game name is Commander Doc Sim. I am a 57 year old (well at least for a few days, since I have a birthday coming up) casual gamer living in Albuquerque, NM, USA.

Randy

Welcome to the group. I lived in ABQ for a few years, until moving to the desert of southern AZ not too long ago. 8-) We actually lived in the burbs in Rio Rancho, and I worked in the northern part of ABQ around Alameda and I-25.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Pam Demonium
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Pam Demonium
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Pam Demonium » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:08 am

Now that Ive not introduced myself, just blabbered away, guess I better.
I live in the northwest corner of the USA, Been on this planet for over 6 decades, been around this planet 1.5 times.
The first computer game I played was Space Shuttle Orbiter, on the Apple Lisa, then Apple II.
My buddy gave me a 8088, I gutted it an built a 386 with a whopping 4 megs of ram. I soon had to buy a VLD video card that held 4 or 16 megs of ram, then a 486 CPU, and off to 3D sims I went.

Around 2002 I joined up with SWG, still the best MMO Ive ever played. I was one of the first rangers, and one of the other folks went by the name Pam Demonium. I thought it was so cool, Ive used it ever since.

The first space sim I was in was Planetary Raiders, which morphed into Jumpgate. We also ran a Wildcat BBS with Tradewars 2000, not really much of a space game.

In the mid 90s I started flying WWII sims, and stayed at it until my buds dragged me into EVE. The scum suckers at EVE ruined my ship, and I still have 3 Manicores with cruise missile tubes on the today. They turned my diesel submarine into a suicide bomber, and I quit.

Joined ED & Mobie a couple of months ago. Im real good at mining & exploring, but thats about it. tried to do combat in a ASP (my mining ship) and the po-po blew me away, so Im back to mining. Was trying to do the engineer gig, but failed at combat, so Im saving creds for a Vulture for getting all the crap I need for upgrades.

Looking forward to the 2.3 thingy coming out soon. Just for the DBX upgrade, but cant stand the holo-me.

Davlin Nyx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Davlin Nyx

Postby Davlin Nyx » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Hey everyone! Names Matt. I'm male, 33 yrs of age and hail from Southern California. I've been playing ED for over a year now and it get very lonely in space. So I've decided to join Mobius PvE group to play with new people and make some friends. I go by Commander Davlin Nyx in game. I prefer to bounty hunt, trade then explore. I'm easy going and like BS and joke around a lot. I really look forward to meeting you all in game for some good old fashioned fun. Let's explore the galaxy together and laugh while doing it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MadAzmo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MadAzmo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby MadAzmo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello there Commanders! I am very happy to have stumbled upon this group and I can't wait to explore the galaxy in a live universe that doesn't have the intent to make a wreck of me on sight!

Fly safe!
Commander MadAzmo, out

Inviato dal mio UMI_SUPER utilizzando Tapatalk

Keta
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Loisgidh

Postby Keta » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Aloha All,

I came across this "little" group when searching Google for wways to avoid PvP in Elite Dangerous.

I'm actually a very new player in ED, just a few days all told. I've been running mostly in Solo Play while awaiting the approval for Mobius Asiapacific. I live in Hawaii and we'rer so far behind the rest of the world that we're not far off from the timezone in Sydney and Auckland (though a day behind) so I figured that'd be a good fit.

I'm a long time mmo player and avoider of PvP. I've never understood the need or desire for it and have generally not participated in it. In ED my character Name is Losigidh.

o0TheLotus0o
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xb1: o0 DARKLOTUS 0o

Postby o0TheLotus0o » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Wow. I'm new here today, & already I'm pretty overwhelmed by the layout. I'll post here, once... feel free to add & communicate in-game with me. Everyone calls me Lotus. I'm well over 20 and use a microphone... A lot. On Xbox one my gamertag is:

o0 DARKLOTUS 0o

I only play on the Xbox one. This is because of the lack of a PC capable of gaming & Would love to get into a private group of like minded 'I don't want to explode at the hands of another controller' Commanders. I'll constantly keep a check on my in-game private invites, but I doubt that I'll be posting my pants off on these forums...

StBonifaz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: StBonifaz

Postby StBonifaz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm a total newby to this elite but I did play the original one on the C64 and all other releases since then. My Ingame name is StBonifaz, I'm from Germany, my brother is allready part of Mobius for a couple of month and I would love to join, but unfortunatly can't since the group seems to be full. So I'll patiently wait...

Sanchin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sanchin

Postby Sanchin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi,
CMDR Sanchin here.
Rl name Martin
Been known as Sanchin right back to Anarchy online and many other online games after that.

Played ED briefly at start but got pulled away mostly down to computer issues and Rl changes. Having seen all the changes that have been made I was eager to get back in the pilot seat. Ive just recently bought an Asp scout as I've only been playing couple weeks. Really loving it.

After searching the Web for info I stumbled upon Mobius. What a great thing you have. I kept away from the open play as I had heard about the ganking that goes on. I'm 46 now and moved away from pvp as far too many people out there get a kick from spoiling someone's day. Looking forward to meeting some of you out there.

Sanchin

PhelanKA7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Phelanka

Postby PhelanKA7 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Hey guys. I'll keep it short.

I'm 36 years old and live in Indiana, US.

Very much a noob to this game but I've been playing MMOs since Meridian 59 (101 Server). I enjoy PVP but I figured I'd learn the ropes on a "safe server (or group)." I look forward to flying with you all and learning from the best!

-CMDR Phelanka

redders2212
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Paul Redpath

Postby redders2212 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:26 am

Hi everyone

My name is Paul and my ingame name is CMDR Paul Redpath. Im from the North of England, and 43 years old.

I decided to join Mobius PvE so that i could enjoy my sessions with like minded individuals, and not have to keep looking over my shoulder for the next wing of griefers. If you see me around the galaxy give me a shout.

Thanks for letting me in.

Return to “Introductions”