Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
scrappy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Scrappy Doo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby scrappy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi there,

Command "Scrappy Doo" here from the Netherlands. Pretty new to Elite and looking for some fun PvE.
Hope to see you ingame.

Fly Safe!

Ashrack
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ashrack

Postby Ashrack » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:32 pm

Greetings!
Commander Ashrack reporting for duty. I got myself griefed back to the stone age a few years ago. Passenger missions recently got me back in luxury and I've been running solo most of the time since. Mostly a space trucker, passenger liner, occasionally on twitch streaming my game to nobody. Real life gets in the way a lot, but when I have time, I enjoy a variety. I play on PC, have an HTC Vive I use occasionally, X55 HOTAS, Voice Attack with HCS voice packs. Just looking for a few friendly faces in the void.

Cypher516
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cypher516

Postby Cypher516 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:45 pm

Greetings CMDRS, I’m Cypher516 from the US. I have been hauling data in the Black just trying to keep in the sky. I am independent by nature but do not belong to any factions yet. Looking for other pilots to make the Black a little less lonely. Been playing ED for a bit but have a lot to learn. Can’t wait to bump into you all out there. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maenden
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Maenden
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Maenden » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:05 am

Good morning fellow humans.

Cmdr Maenden here.
I'm one of those oldies who played Elite when it was all wireframe.

I've been playing the new version for about 3 months and making slow but steady progress in Solo mode.
I've ventured into open play once or twice but I'm so far out I've never actually met another human in open play - except for the Fuel Rat who came to save me when I forgot to take my sun scooper out of storage before setting off on a long journey. :(

I ventured into open play in the beta a couple of times but got destroyed in seconds, three times in 5 minutes, by the sad little guys who's only concern is the size of their joysticks.

IMHO this makes open play a completely unacceptable option. Frontier have allowed a small number of people to amass billions of credits and unassailable ships and allowed them to ruin the game for other people. The new sanctions introduced in the beta are pitifully inadequate.

I didn't pay £40 for a game to be cannon fodder for psychopaths.

I hope therefore that my application gets accepted and I can play in peace and harmony with decent people.

I look forward to meeting you all in the game.

Isabis
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Isabis

Postby Isabis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Friendly greetings, Commanders!

I'm a mostly harmless broker and pioneer, currently a midshipman in the Federal Navy, 6 days into my career, flying around the galaxy in a Python based at Beagle 2 Landing in Asellus Primus. I discovered the Order of Mobius from an existing member through this article on Massively Overpowered. Hope to see you out there sometime!

SomeGuyInAWaistcoat
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SomeGuyInAWaistcoat

Postby SomeGuyInAWaistcoat » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:28 am

Hello, all - Commander SomeGuyInAWaistcoat here. First played Elite as a kid when all I had was a greenscreen Amstrad, and just coming back to the fold now. Always did prefer to play with other folk instead of against them, so here's hoping my application gets processed soon and that I'll run across a few of you out there in the black.

Angels20
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ANGEL20

Postby Angels20 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:56 am

Hello all,
CMDR Angels20 here,
Reliving my childhood, playing Elite again!

Like PvE whilst having real people around to work/play with.

See you out there!

slowfiddler
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: slowfiddler

Postby slowfiddler » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi, CMDR slowfiddler here. I discovered Elite during my university days back in 1984. Fortunately, in hindsight, I did not own a BBC Micro myself so I did not waste too much valuable essay-writing time on it. Spent far too long playing Frontier on my Amiga 1200 though... I found Oolite a few years ago so didn't really consider ED until I got an Oculus Rift - WOW!

I do like this idea of a group for non-aggressive players. I notice that most of the posts I have read seem to be from people in my approximate age range - interesting. I only registered yesterday evening so I understand that I might not yet be in the group, nevertheless what am I looking for in the game that will allow me to enter the Mobius game? I tried searching for "MOBIUS PVE EURASIA" in the Friends and Groups menu and I got "Request sent". How do I know - in game - when my request has been accepted? Sorry if this is a daft question.

Billybobhojo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Billybobhojo

Postby Billybobhojo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Hello, I'm Billybobhojo. I joined Mobius because I'd rather play with players who get along with each other, than with people who just wanna blow each other up. I hope to get along well with everyone in the group. ^-^

l Tenacious C l
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: l Tenacious C l
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby l Tenacious C l » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:03 am

Greetings!

I've been playing Elite Dangerous on Xbox One since September, however I only joined Mobius(EU) a few days ago.

I'm a fairly peaceful person, I mostly do passenger missions, mining, trade... Anything legal.
I spend most of my time in federal-controlled space however I consider myself non-aligned to any major faction.

I've never been the best at introductions so I'll leave it there.
Although if anyone has any questions or anything they'd like to ask then I'd be more than happy to respond either in a private message or via xbox live.

Return to “Introductions”